• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

garath

Spirit of the Spectral Wraith
Now has Conservation passive (instead of Bounty Hunter passive)
Spirit of the Elder Lizard
Now has Conservation passive (instead of Bounty Hunter passive)

YAY YAY YAY

That bounty hunter passive sucked compared to Conservation.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Just too much armour... I couldn't even dent them...

kinda felt like if i spent cc on akali or rengar the other one would still ruin everyone. :(

we needed people to buy the greater ward totem, but i only thought of it in the very last teamfight -.-

Fuzzery

Don't think it would have made a difference tbh. Overall we just had too much AD damage, and not enough AP.

IMO, not having pinks was definitely why you lost. If you don't vis ward akali, she just zones half your team for 5 seconds, while your tanks just die

Is wukong a good top laner?
I feel he has a higher chance at succeeding by laning against squishies (read: go mid rather than facing the average top champion) and by having most of his items be damage-oriented. Think assassin builds.

Don't know him well though, but I've never seen tanky Wukongs impact the match in a meaningful way.

Newt

IMO, not having pinks was definitely why you lost. If you don't vis ward akali, she just zones half your team for 5 seconds, while your tanks just die
I wouldn't call that the definite reason we lost, but it probably was a factor. There's way no way I could survive being dived by both Rengar and Akali and AP trist...is well AP trist.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
the self-contented tone of the patch notes is not very promising for how the season will bear out.

zkylon

zkylewd
I wouldn't call that the definite reason we lost, but it probably was a factor. There's way no way I could survive being dived by both Rengar and Akali and AP trist...is well AP trist.

I wish riot did a full wipe of broken played-as-ap ad champions like tristana and sion.

Nekofrog

Banned
FIRST GAME OF PROMOS

JUNGLE SHY

VS

JUNGLE TRYND

LETS DO THIS

oh look their jungle trynd just hit 30 and doesn't have a full runepage. YISSS

Edit: That was a fast win. Demolished them with an 8-1 Shy

Game 2: Sivir and Leona vs Varus and Janna. Hmm. They also have Eve.

FIRST GAME OF PROMOS

JUNGLE SHY

VS

JUNGLE TRYND

LETS DO THIS

oh look their jungle trynd just hit 30 and doesn't have a full runepage. YISSS

Edit: That was a fast win. Demolished them with an 8-1 Shy

Game 2: Sivir and Leona vs Varus and Janna. Hmm. They also have Eve.

Good luck for your promos

Nekofrog

Banned
2nd game: We did a 4 man invade into their blue to shut Eve down early. I say 4 man because Ahri didn't connect until like 13 minutes into the game. We killed her, then I routed in between their outer and inner turrets and sniped a low Varus before getting out safely.

Destroyed their botlane, Ahri finally reconnected, and we got her going. By the end my Sivir was 13-4 and Ahri was 8-0. When we were 4v5 we just played defensively, bulked up, and destroyed them. Too bad I have to go shopping now or I'd do my third game :T

huehueffpao.jpg

DeadNames

Banned
2nd game: We did a 4 man invade into their blue to shut Eve down early. I say 4 man because Ahri didn't connect until like 13 minutes into the game. We killed her, then I routed in between their outer and inner turrets and sniped a low Varus before getting out safely.

Destroyed their botlane, Ahri finally reconnected, and we got her going. By the end my Sivir was 13-4 and Ahri was 8-0. When we were 4v5 we just played defensively, bulked up, and destroyed them. Too bad I have to go shopping now or I'd do my third game :T

Buy some victory RP.

Newt

Feels good to play against a Draven, I haven't for the longest time. What do you guys think of ghostblade on Lucian? It feels better than Trinity for me.

HbFotJL.png

ALN1031

Feels good to play against a Draven, I haven't for the longest time. What do you guys think of ghostblade on Lucian? It feels better than Trinity for me.

Could be a decent early-mid game item if you want to surprise people with the active, over Trinity though? Not in a million years for me.

Just on stats alone, Ghostblade only gives 5% more crit chance, 20 armor pen, 10% cdr, and the active. Pales in comparison to what else Trinity gives, and would remove the terror of Lucian Q+Trinity Force proc+Passive proc.

Fuzzery

Ok, rengar is on my permaban status now, just ridiculous, he's worse than kass. With the new vision changes, you just die, even if you're a fed ADC/mid

ALN1031

Ok, rengar is on my permaban status now, just ridiculous, he's worse than kass. With the new vision changes, you just die, even if you're a fed ADC/mid

You can still see him coming before he turns his ult on. Just need to ward up. Not like his ult is on forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom