• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambition

Orianna_Splash_5.jpg

Tizoc

Someone photoshop a spider coming out of Ori's mouth :V

Right so I'm planning on getting some cahmps with my 8000 IP, current candidates are
Lulu
Sejuani
Yorick
Taric

garath

Someone photoshop a spider coming out of Ori's mouth :V

Right so I'm planning on getting some cahmps with my 8000 IP, current candidates are
Lulu
Sejuani
Yorick
Taric

Of those I'd say Sejuani (if you jungle). She should be really good after the buffs. I find Yorick and Taric boring personally. Lulu never clicked for me (sorry dimb).

Newt

Default Kayle looks pretty bad, not that I could back to playing default Kayle. Aether wing Kayle's autos are just too smooth.

V_Arnold

New Jungle + Irelia: it is working!

WQkDgyf.png

Well. She has a gap closer, when jungling, you most likely will stun your opp with E (and if not, and have Furor/Phage, you can keep up with them), so she works rather well!

I can easily remain as long without going back to town thanks to the built in sustain of W+machete. It is weird that this works.

Tizoc

Got Cait in aram and had a blast using her, might consider getting her as well.
Her ult can do eff' ton damage too woah.

Tizoc

yea i like this ori skin :>

It's not the skin its the way that artwork shows her face. It's like she's staring into your soul and then waiting.
Waiting til you're asleep and then she
floods spiders into your mouth while she's tied up your hands with spider webs.

I'm usually on late if im not working early the next morning. Weds-Sat usually unless im doing something else. If u want to add me my ingame name is mmmCHOWDAH. I'm always down to play and I usually have a couple friends on too.
Awesome. I'll send an invite. I'd love to start playing more regularly with GAF.

zkylon

zkylewd
well if you wanna watch the games when you wanna watch them then it's not so bad

but there's like three rebroadcasts of each game the next day so you have plenty of time to catch up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom