• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musician

You have a really low AP build, I bet something besides lich bane would be way more efficient for you. Just a suggestion.

An hourglass is probably more efficient, but I haven't really felt the need for it. The lichbane gives a decent kick every 1.5 seconds. I think I end up with about 170 ap. The games have, in all honesty, been over by that point anyway. I've been thinking about getting a black cleaver or something instead. Might as well shred even more armor.

zkylon

zkylewd
no argieland store but one for chile

people are gonna be upset lol

pretty disappointed at what they're offering, but i guess they're just starting out

latin america still has na prices so yea....

Blizzard

Banned
Fiddle is a disgustingly broken champion, and I'm happy that he's getting slaughtered next patch. Everything about this kit says "no counterplay".
I saw that Diamond game last night where Rex had Warwick jungle. I was like, Warwick is allowed in Diamond?

But the enemy Fiddlesticks jungle made up for it. They seemed pretty good though. I had to basically play the first dragon steal at 0.25x speed to catch what happened.

Newt

I saw that Diamond game last night where Rex had Warwick jungle. I was like, Warwick is allowed in Diamond?

But the enemy Fiddlesticks jungle made up for it. They seemed pretty good though. I had to basically play the first dragon steal at 0.25x speed to catch what happened.
Eh, quality of bans really varies at times. I often see fools banning champs like Yasuo.
no argieland store but one for chile

people are gonna be upset lol

pretty disappointed at what they're offering, but i guess they're just starting out

latin america still has na prices so yea....
I like the shape of Chile tho.

Jeff-DSA

what the hell you can't send images in private messages?

there goes my plan to spam newt with corki hat

Go to Fiverr and pay someone to make a really, really good ASCII art Corki hat.

anna8gJ.png

Nekofrog

Banned
iBS7sFt.png

that's some quality right there rito

was going to get one for my roommate for christmas but $25 for that piece of crap?

blow me

Einbroch

Banned
iBS7sFt.png

that's some quality right there rito

was going to get one for my roommate for christmas but $25 for that piece of crap?

blow me

This is so embarrassing. Like, holy shit. I wouldn't be caught dead with this trash in my collection.

Come on Riot. Let GSC make Nendoroids of all your characters and just let the professionals do their work while you make that sweet royalty.

i used to think Corki's E was his ult
so i never used him because i thought he was underpowered lol
but then things changed and I became Doublelift

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
This is so embarrassing. Like, holy shit. I wouldn't be caught dead with this trash in my collection.

Come on Riot. Let GSC make Nendoroids of all your characters and just let the professionals do their work while you make that sweet royalty.

Seriously, I wouldn't pay 5 dollars for that garbage.

Give us quality figures like these and maybe people will actually buy them at your crazy prices.

Nekofrog

Banned
another thing to keep in mind

that's a promo shot made to look as good as possible

who knows what the real thing will turn out like

Einbroch

Banned
Can someone explain to me what's wrong with that jinx figure? I'm not seeing it.

The paint is all over the place. The seams are horribly covered. The paint hardens under the angles leading to "paint veins". The art direction is awful. It's $25.

Jax is the only okay one, but it's still $25.

--------------

Shen is so satisfying to play.

Bacon

The paint is all over the place. The seams are horribly covered. The paint hardens under the angles leading to "paint veins". The art direction is awful. It's $25.

Jax is the only okay one, but it's still $25.

--------------

Shen is so satisfying to play.

Ahh. I guess I just don't have an eye for it. Still horribly overpriced, but that was to be expected.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
These figures are practically the same

That's kinda the point. They are all Nendoroids which have the same sort of chibi style with interchangable parts/expression yada yada.

I'm not saying every Riot figure needs to be the same but they need to look better than a highschool art assignment.

bokn

Banned
But nendoroids are like 50$

When I first saw the Jinx figurine I could tell it was a 20-25$ product. I've been to Japan so I'm an expert on these things

Even ask Zky, I called it man. So sure, it's not nendoroid quality, but it isnt nendoroid price either. (Pls riot I'd buy that ahri so hard whatever the price is)

drawkcaB

How hard are wins to come by for me these days?

I still have 2 wins from my win boost left from being a good little boy. Finally won a match as Braum but it was like pulling teeth. Had a team that was all too happy to get caught over and over again. It's miracle we won.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I'm glad that Elise skin turned out well. Looks amazing in game and it gets incredible splash art too. She deserved something after all the nerfs and being stuck with an end of season skin.

zkylon

zkylewd
yea sucks that elise skin is not pink but that skin is prolly the best in a long time

thresh one is pretty good too

i feel like sejuani skin is the worst of them all

Sejuani_Splash_5.jpg

like the poro and the whip are really cool but whatever she's wearing is super boring

edit: also splashes means that the patch should be early next week, right?

drawkcaB

like the poro and the whip are really cool but whatever she's wearing is super boring

Chalk up another win for all the fucking whiners who wouldn't stop bitching about her original armored bikini skin.

CRS

yea sucks that elise skin is not pink but that skin is prolly the best in a long time

Sejuani_Splash_5.jpg

Probably this Tuesday.

zkylon

zkylewd
Chalk up another win for all the fucking whiners who wouldn't stop bitching about her original armored bikini skin.
huh i think that's really unfair

for starters i think non bikini sejuani looks much better and fits much better with her character. plus, bikini armors are dumb. i'm not against them entirely as like skins or something, but i think they should be avoided if possible

second the fact that she's actually clothed now doesn't really mean all her skins should be either fully clothed or just plain bad looking like this one. leona is full on armor with like weird armor bra and everything and she has a skin that shows a lot of leg and chest and whatnot.

the problem with this skin is that it's boring, it's just not a cool design

the idea in general is fun and the poro is pretty cool (although i think it's pretty creepy too) but sejuani herself looks boring

Probably this Tuesday.
hopefully!

drawkcaB

huh i think that's really unfair

for starters i think non bikini sejuani looks much better and fits much better with her character. plus, bikini armors are dumb. i'm not against them entirely as like skins or something, but i think they should be avoided if possible

second the fact that she's actually clothed now doesn't really mean all her skins should be either fully clothed or just plain bad looking like this one. leona is full on armor with like weird armor bra and everything and she has a skin that shows a lot of leg and chest and whatnot.

the problem with this skin is that it's boring, it's just not a cool design

the idea in general is fun and the poro is pretty cool (although i think it's pretty creepy too) but sejuani herself looks boring

hopefully!

I'm not advocating for bikini armor.

Actually, you're right, I'm wrong. I was going to go into a tirade about how ever since her relaunch the models don't have much detail for Sejuani herself and they're all on the mount, but looking at the lolking model viewere there's lots of detail in the base, bear, sabretusk, and even traditional skins that I never really noticed in-game.

I guess poro Sej is just boring. I mean, I'll get it anyway because - hey - giant poro.

Holy crap that Eternum splash art. By far my favorite theme.

Mmmm. Just imagine, an Eternum Nocturne and Eternum Rek'Sai ults at the same time.

drawkcaB

Pretty sure I'm the only person who thinks both Eternum skins are ugly. Well, I'm done with my popular opinions for the day.

zkylon

zkylewd
what i love most about that elise splash is that she's sitting on a dead screaming dude

that's so awesome

I'm not advocating for bikini armor.

Actually, you're right, I'm wrong. I was going to go into a tirade about how ever since her relaunch the models don't have much detail for Sejuani herself and they're all on the mount, but looking at the lolking model viewere there's lots of detail in the base, bear, sabretusk, and even traditional skins that I never really noticed in-game.

I guess poro Sej is just boring. I mean, I'll get it anyway because - hey - giant poro.

yeah i didn't pay much attention to the model but i thought like russian sejuani was pretty cool

i do agree she's just boring in this skin. she's just a red blob. there's a bit of it on ori's skin too but since she's like humanesque i can't help but absolutely adore it. but they're a bit too simple and too plain imo

like comparing them to the sivir and lulu skins i think they need a bit more "pop"

Pretty sure I'm the only person who thinks both Eternum skins are ugly. Well, I'm done with my popular opinions for the day.
i don't think they're ugly but i'm not specially attracted by them

but you know they're obviously not my style

Tizoc

Sejuani_Splash_5.jpg

Who cares, she's riding a Poro, that's all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom