• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom |OT| The Legend of Link? Tri Harder!

Robb

Gold Member
but then you get enemies with different levels, and those could have been easily categorized together
I’m only 5h in but I already agree. It’s very strange to me that they’ve chosen to have Lvl. 1/2/3 types of enemies separate and not clump them together or just let you choose the one that you want in the menu.

This was definitely one of my concerns before playing. This menu system worked ‘okay-ish’ in TotK but only because you didn’t have to use it all the time. Here it’s the main mechanic.. Strange to think they couldn’t do a better job, or thought that this was good enough.
I highly enjoyed BotW and TotK but speaking honestly, the rewards you get for exploring is so MUCH better in Echos of Wisdom compare to BotW and TotK.
It could still be better imo, lots of chests with just rupees and fruit/ingredients. But the fact that enemies are a reward in and of themselves in this really makes exploring a lot more worthwhile for sure. You get some pretty cool/useful echoes in the caves.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
It could still be better imo, lots of chests with just rupees and fruit/ingredients. But the fact that enemies are a reward in and of themselves in this really makes exploring a lot more worthwhile for sure. You get some pretty cool/useful echoes in the caves.
Well there are useful accessories that cost lot of rupees and you need even more rupees to increase how many accessories you can equip.

Robb

Gold Member
Well there are useful accessories that cost lot of rupees and you need even more rupees to increase how many accessories you can equip.
Ah cool. I need to play some more. Haven’t really come across anything yet, but it’s still very early.

Top Bottom