• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sofo

Deadnames coming back is League GAF's christmas present.

But I thought I was on the Nice list? :/

j/k! Anyway I dreamt that I played Sona (it comes from talking with a friend who basically only plays Garen, Kennen, Sona before I went to bed) and it was funny because I was full AP Sona and I remember thinking to myself "this is so dumb" lol. Fyi I don't own Sona yet!

Speaking of which, I've got 4800+ IPs, and I'm not sure what to spend them on. I'm good on runes (for what I do anyway) and I was thinking of probably getting an ADC. I almost bought Maokai because he looks like something I could play toplane... but I don't want to play toplane. So. Of all the choices I'm among Caitlyn, Corki or Graves. I might pick Caitlyn because of her simplicity (I tend to like AA-based ADCs more than caster-based ones) but Graves looks soo strong. Corki seems to still be strong but I know we have some yordle-haters around here (huh Dobe!?). If it helps, I enjoy playing Tristana.

Being able to trade champions after champ select should be in ranked teams only. I'm getting pretty tired of premades taking lobbies hostage during champion select in draft mode.

"I'm sorry, my 5th pick friend wants mid, so I'm going to pick it for him even though you're 2nd pick and called it first."

smh

But I thought I was on the Nice list? :/

j/k! Anyway I dreamt that I played Sona (it comes from talking with a friend who basically only plays Garen, Kennen, Sona before I went to bed) and it was funny because I was full AP Sona and I remember thinking to myself "this is so dumb" lol. Fyi I don't own Sona yet!

Speaking of which, I've got 4800+ IPs, and I'm not sure what to spend them on. I'm good on runes (for what I do anyway) and I was thinking of probably getting an ADC. I almost bought Maokai because he looks like something I could play toplane... but I don't want to play toplane. So. Of all the choices I'm among Caitlyn, Corki or Graves. I might pick Caitlyn because of her simplicity (I tend to like AA-based ADCs more than caster-based ones) but Graves looks soo strong. Corki seems to still be strong but I know we have some yordle-haters around here (huh Dobe!?). If it helps, I enjoy playing Tristana.

Get Graves. He's the truth.

Tizoc

Sona's a great Supp, been winning LOTS of games as Supp Sona.
...I just don't want to play Supp Sona ALL the time.

RealFrippen: alltheducks what supps do you play?
RealFrippen: leona/seju ulti combo has insane cc if you play her
alltheducks: there is only one true support
RealFrippen: lol okey
My own team are scared to get their feet wet ;_;

Bought Rek'Sai. I really need a different mindset when playing her. So far I've been a non-entity except for dragon control. People flash really early because they don't know what I do. I probably should not have bought her since I'm pretty sucky at Shaco, who feels like demands a similar approach.

Tizoc

If that Portal Item ever gets released outside of PBE, what characters do you think benefit from it? Pure tank build champs?

o5KBkGf.png

Now I just need a jungle Lee Sin or a support Lux with Doran Ring, then team toxic will be complete.

bidguy

Banned
whats a good champ to get into supp role ?

i only supported in a few games out of over 300

ive got morgana,zilean and blitzcrank. i like morgana the most what are other alternatives to learn ?

Bacon

whats a good champ to get into supp role ?

i only supported in a few games out of over 300

ive got morgana,zilean and blitzcrank. i like morgana the most what are other alternatives to learn ?

Leona was the first true support I learned. You have to be pretty in sync with your adc though because otherwise you will go flying in as your adc farms a caster minion. When your adc does follow up it's very satisfying though.

drawkcaB

I didn't know Chalice's passive was based on missing mana, no wonder this item is so shit lol

The passive's always been like that. The fact that it sucks now has more to do with the changes to mana regen values, growth stats, and the item still being undertuned for its cost.

Christ, I can't wait to start my vacation. I've been spending almost all my free time with work. Being able to sit down and just play the damn game is going to be guuudddd.

The passive's always been like that. The fact that it sucks now has more to do with the changes to mana regen values, growth stats, and the item still being undertuned for its cost.
It wasn't though. Chalice would give you flat MP5 and then increase all of your mana regen by a percentage based on your missing mana like the new mana items. Now it just does half of what it used to do but 25% more expensive.

drawkcaB

It wasn't though. Chalice would give you flat MP5 and then increase all of your mana regen by a percentage based on your missing mana like the new mana items. Now it just does half of what it used to do but 25% more expensive.

Oh shit, didn't catch the fine print...what a piece of shit.

Deadnames coming back is League GAF's christmas present.
I'd be offended if I was given "horseshit" opinions as a Christmas present.

These polycount contest models are pretty good.
Malphite's aesthetics are pretty bad if you look at the in-game mock-up. The artist put some effort into the model, it's just that he went for a look that's an even uglier version of Superman's Doomsday.

Tizoc

Wow.
Even if Yasuo died 11 times and feeds opposition, he only needs 1 team battle to just triple+ kill to get back ahead lol.

zkylon

zkylewd
well aatrox could really use the makeover

besides it's not a community vote thing so doing ahri is not gonna make you any favors

but yea look at the designs

not agree with the boobs but so cool

well aatrox could really use the makeover

besides it's not a community vote thing so doing ahri is not gonna make you any favors

but yea look at the designs

not agree with the boobs but so cool

Is a Shurima theme right? It needs an undersuit for the armor.

I want to see her in a WoW's Paladin design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom