• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

23qwerty

you can sign in when the launcher says unavailable by typing "thereisnourflevel", the launch button will become available, can only play teambuilder and draft normals right now though

Cathcart

not agree with the boobs but so cool
It's fine and I love Leona but there's just no need for more skins. It's Iron Solari or go play some other champ. And I say this as a skinaholic who has a picture of Leona as his desktop wallpaper. We're done with Leona skins.

Newt

Basically, what happened was we were playing a match and our Ori who was mid was feeding pretty hard. I was doing pretty decent bot with this Thresh and I think top was pretty even. Anyways, I think Ori did something stupid or something, but Neko said something aggressive to the Ori. Thresh didn't like that and claimed that Neko had some role in the losing game. I jokingly went along with the Thresh (Neko knew I was joking) but he thought I was encouraging them so he RQ'd. I didn't really have a chance to say anything after that.

I dunno, I don't really take teammates too seriously with what they were saying in chat. Here's the match history. Anyways, it wasn't my intention to make anyone leave. I was just being sarcastic/joking around.
fb6ffcff3c5fbe8efe6ba6e9a5babceb.png

zkylon

zkylewd
1v1 your problems on poro king guys

it's the only solution

"What two champions always get into the meta?"

lol people said renekton

Any answer that isn't Lee Sin and Orianna = GG
lee sin excels in every meta, while ori usually just survives them (much like caitlyn does). it's not the same

I haven't been able to get in for about the last 4 hours. I waited through the 20 min queue just now...nothing. Cancel and try again. 41 minutes...

Goodbye.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Your constant passive-aggressiveness is pretty tiring.
You don't take direct criticism of your play very well. Sorry.

Instead of getting mad at your team you should work on your teleport roam/back timings and general farm. You're not controlling your lane very well, and the impact you have on the game is lower than you think.

Nekofrog

Banned
You don't take direct criticism of your play very well. Sorry.

Instead of getting mad at your team you should work on your teleport roam/back timings and general farm. You're not controlling your lane very well, and the impact you have on the game is lower than you think.

Not every TP can be a winner. The majority of them usually end up in snowballing the botlane that I TP to, or snowballing myself. If there isn't anything I can do in lane when my jungler comes up and initiates a bad fight (despite being pinged off), then I have to do something somewhere else on the map.

I will admit that J4 top is the biggest matchup I have yet to crack.

When I have a 3/7 midlaner and a 1/6 jungler to work with, it's really hard to have much of an effect on the game to begin with.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Not every TP can be a winner. The majority of them usually end up in snowballing the botlane that I TP to, or snowballing myself. If there isn't anything I can do in lane when my jungler comes up and initiates a bad fight (despite being pinged off), then I have to do something somewhere else on the map.

When I have a 3/7 midlaner and a 1/6 jungler to work with, it's really hard to have much of an effect on the game to begin with.
If you don't have enough presence on the map your midlaner and jungler will simply fall behind, particularly when J4 is going to roam. I'm not saying your teammates did well, but there's just so much more that you could have done. The right spots were not warded out to stop the invades into top side jungle/mid lane. Instead of rolling the dice on cross map TPs with a weak TP ganker it'd probably be more beneficial to just use your TP to control the lane and exert more pressure.

Nekofrog

Banned
If you don't have enough presence on the map your midlaner and jungler will simply fall behind, particularly when J4 is going to roam. I'm not saying your teammates did well, but there's just so much more that you could have done. The right spots were not warded out to stop the invades into top side jungle/mid lane. Instead of rolling the dice on cross map TPs with a weak TP ganker it'd probably be more beneficial to just use your TP to control the lane and exert more pressure.

My lane was literally lost the moment Amumu came up, missed his bandage toss, and then flashed at the J4 for no reason, and in my attempt to save him we both died. At that point the only thing I could do was make plays elsewhere because staying outside of the few CS that was free was suicide.

Through my TP, I got a kill, relieved pressure on botlane, and lessened their control over dragon. The alternative was stay top, hug tower, and die anyway because of J4's range and passive.

DeadNames

Banned

Honestly, it may not seem a lot coming from me, but J4 is one of the best top laners IMO, to the point where he's super OP.

Like, his poke is OP, it's impossible to outtrade him with passive/armor shred, CC, mobility, teamfight potential, catch potential, really good ult.

And full AD Jarvan is the funniest thing in the entire game.

Blizzard

Banned
I wouldn't worry about a high queue counter, since I'm stuck at position 1 as well. Even if you were lower you probably won't get in. :p

Blizzard

Banned
Maybe I was better off in queue. First game, someone disconnected late and never reconnected, 4v5 loss.

Second game, someone never connected at all, 4v5 loss 24 minutes later.

Blizzard

Banned
Game #3: Firewall bug, can't join the game! I restarted the client and still got the same thing. Maybe this is why I had the previous two 4v5's, and this time I'm the lucky one.

*edit* I can't tracert to the NA server (192.64.170.252) so I guess that explains it? It dies somewhere in the middle.
*edit2* It gave me a leaver result because of it. :(

I haven't played a single game since the season ended. I need my ranked. Has it started up again? Are the two new heroes any good? The ADC with the spear and then the one after. How is everyone doing, anyway? Hope your holidays are joyful.

Hoovy's back!

I got banned for a month for trolling PC game costs vs console. I deserved it. First time I got banned on the gaming side though. All of my other bans have been from community in wrestling and NBA threads. I think a couple in OT too. Actually got a lot done gaming-wise with the extra time. GTA5 on PS4 completed, about halfway through Wasteland 2, put some time into Civ Beyond Earth. Disappointing Civ game.

So does Riot have anything planned for the holidays? Maybe a new holiday-themed game mode or something. I already have the best holiday skin (Santa Gragas).

zkylon

zkylewd
So does Riot have anything planned for the holidays? Maybe a new holiday-themed game mode or something. I already have the best holiday skin (Santa Gragas).

there's already a mode and an ori skin and some other shit skins no one cares about.

mode's pretty fun, you can unlock some special icons if you do stuff in it

also baron got a santa hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom