• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

killatopak

Gold Member
Pretty sure I actually walked out of the entire thing.

I think I still have the replay somewhere. I'll look for it tomorrow.

If you can somehow put in in gif of webm form, that'll be great since I can't view replays from other region or any region for that matter.

zkylon

zkylewd
the problem is the items, since I don't know very well support items xD

well then that's easy, start coin, three red pots and a blue one

when u first back, upgrade coin and try and get sighstone. if you can't do both think what you need most, if u can get coin and a couple wards do that, if not get sighstone and continue upgrading coin later

get boots of speed next time u back and have sighstone upgraded by now. replace your yellow trinket with the red one. you're gonna want to upgrade red trinket when you get to lvl 9

next you gotta figure out what your first big item is gonna be depending on the enemy team and yours

do you need hard to be able to run away or do you need more speed to initiate fights? finish the coin line

does the enemy team have a lot of magic poke and aoe like xerath or azir? get aegis. you can then upgrade it to locket if u need more defenses or to banner of command if you can get away with the ap and the enemy team has most of their waveclear on their midlaner (say they have vayne as adc and a melee top laner)

does the enemy team have yasuo, tryndamere and/or a ad midlaner? you might want to get frozen heart

does the enemy team have some sort of really painful cleanseable cc u need to get your carries out of (ashe arrow)? then get mikaels

and be buying pink wards all the time!

well then that's easy, start coin, three red pots and a blue one

when u first back, upgrade coin and try and get sighstone. if you can't do both think what you need most, if u can get coin and a couple wards do that, if not get sighstone and continue upgrading coin later

get boots of speed next time u back and have sighstone upgraded by now. replace your yellow trinket with the red one. you're gonna want to upgrade red trinket when you get to lvl 9

next you gotta figure out what your first big item is gonna be depending on the enemy team and yours

do you need hard to be able to run away or do you need more speed to initiate fights? finish the coin line

does the enemy team have a lot of magic poke and aoe like xerath or azir? get aegis. you can then upgrade it to locket if u need more defenses or to banner of command if you can get away with the ap and the enemy team has most of their waveclear on their midlaner (say they have vayne as adc and a melee top laner)

does the enemy team have yasuo, tryndamere and/or a ad midlaner? you might want to get frozen heart

does the enemy team have some sort of really painful cleanseable cc u need to get your carries out of (ashe arrow)? then get mikaels

and be buying pink wards all the time!
thanks!

GAF you lied to me, I tried a ranked with janna but you forgot to mention the Zyra mid that keeps feeding and when you ask her to stop going solo she tells you to fuck off and disconnects!

Tizoc

Dear god
this fucking bronze hell elo
I have a gnar
who builds Mobi boots
MOBI BOOTS
AGAINST A TEEMO
Why does rito do this? Why does it put me with idiots like this?
At least I had a lucian who did well but in the long run my team would just sit back and let me get pounded instead of just going in and taking out the opposition when I get wasted.

Also early game supp naut is noice.

patchday

I have so little self control. When I see a champ go on sale I just click buy. I buy something almost once a week.

Just purchased Lissandra. I'm aware of the lower win rate and all. But I'm a sucker for this concept and I enjoyed her during the last free champ rotation.

Bacon

I have so little self control. When I see a champ go on sale I just click buy. I buy something almost once a week.

Just purchased Lissandra. I'm aware of the lower win rate and all. But I'm a sucker for this concept and I enjoyed her during the last free champ rotation.

I don't typically buy champions but when I like a skin I have no problem buying it. The game is free and I've put like ~1000 hours into it so I don't have a problem spending a few bucks here and there on it.

zkylon

zkylewd

im the same way, i bought ekko, nautilus, talon, yasuo and a lot more and never even played them lol

hopefully lizzy will get buffed and be playable soon ;_;

do it for her, rito

UeftaMyRHxV47rnP

I don't typically buy champions but when I like a skin I have no problem buying it. The game is free and I've put like ~1000 hours into it so I don't have a problem spending a few bucks here and there on it.
i always have tons of ip so impulse ip champion buys are easy, i've never bought a champion with rp tho

also i used to only buy skins on sale

now im just short of preordering them ;_; lol

I buy champions with RP on my OCE account if I don't have enough IP. I'm just tired of grinding again. I already had all the champions on my Garena account.

Bacon

i always have tons of ip so impulse ip champion buys are easy, i've never bought a champion with rp tho

also i used to only buy skins on sale

now im just short of preordering them ;_; lol

I heard you can pre order some skins in dota for a discount. If rito did this I would buy so many more skins. I guess they sometimes do discounts on skins in the first week they come out but it's a little different.

zkylon

zkylewd
I heard you can pre order some skins in dota for a discount. If rito did this I would buy so many more skins. I guess they sometimes do discounts on skins in the first week they come out but it's a little different.
they do the whole 1350 skins going for 975 and sona skin was discounted a bit too

i forget about legendary skins

but yeah they do something like that, i tend to buy a lot 1350 skins thanks to the first week thing, so it's pretty cool

Legendaries are only discounted in very special cases - namely Surprise Party Fiddlesticks and Caster Draven which are skins made to celebrate the game and the community

Most of them just expect the team to pick around him so he never has to actually work for his knockups
its not even that

its just fucking basics

dont split push past river/vision

dont randomly run bot when everyone's grouped as 5

dont show bot when baron isn't warded

all yasuos do this garbage and i couldn't even imagine doing that because it's super retarded.

patchday

Ah! Feels so good to be in charge of bans. Jinx is straight up on auto-ban for me. Shes the main hero that always gives me troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom