• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I'll never be banned. Recently I've been making an effort to be a better poster and my status has improved.

4e1.gif

garath

Nothing like two afks in a row to put a damper on the return to ranked. Sad part is we won the first one anyways and almost won the second one as well. Just sucks.

I'm watching right now. Not sure what the whole story is but holy shit, Voyboy's a good guy.

Basically someone donated saying that their life was horrible, and that watching VoyBoys stream made him happy(Sounded like a suicide note). So Voyboy reached out to him, asking him to send him a message or what not, and I guess he did contact Voy after all.

Basically someone donated saying that their life was horrible, and that watching VoyBoys stream made him happy(Sounded like a suicide note). So Voyboy reached out to him, asking him to send him a message or what not, and I guess he did contact Voy after all.
Yeah have seen people donating and talking to people on there streams going through tough times. I am glad that these people can get help.

One streamers I was watching lived with his mother(who was an alcoholic). He was taking a break during his stream, I guess his mom was drinking and when at him yelling at him and then hit him. His mic was muted at the time. So they he come back and tell the stream what happen, everyone was very supportive. One of his mods on his channel allowed him to chill at his house til he could find a new place to live. Now he has his own apartment with his girlfriend. I think he was just felt up with his mother.

jerd

Voyboy is so fucking awesome

Is this worthy of a thread on gaming side? I feel like this is a big deal and should get some more recognition while it's live

zkylon

zkylewd
Voyboy is so fucking awesome

Is this worthy of a thread on gaming side? I feel like this is a big deal and should get some more recognition while it's live
sure, would love to know more about the story

throw a link here after u make the thread, if u can :>

jerd

Anybody else want to make it? I'm more than happy to but I'm at work on my phone so someone else could probably do it better justice

Tizoc

How to hit gold/plat in 3 easy steps.

1. Don't Pick Sona unless you're duo
2. Learn Nautilus and or Janna
3. Enjoy end of season rewards

I've been doing fine with Sona as supp in many of my Ranked games.
Also I suck as Naut supp :X I need to practice him more, but maybe my ping makes my Es slow seem less apparent.

Saprol

decided maybe i'd finish my placements. the solos and jungler all went assassins. the only concern was "don't pick all ad" and shaco reassures him with "i'm ap"

then they argued once we started losing teamfights because we obviously dont have a way to fight/peel jax or maokai
gross.gif

kenbo

1. stand behind your adc
2. spam E on them in team fights
3. double tap Q if somebody is coming for your ADC
4. ult when your team gets dived and your Q is on CD

'janna is so easy' - random gaf mid laner

jerd

I do kinda think shyv and kayle are major outliers as far as sated junglers go. Most are manageable but every time I've played against a kayle I've delayed her sated to 30-35+ minutes but wasn't able to finish the game so she still just carried from like 2/9.

Idk why they buffed kayle alongside sated since devo kayle was pretty good even before the buffs

kenbo

Yea Kayle prob benefits the most from sated n has a pretty nasty late game with it

Shyv is iffy cos with just sated shes kinda lame she needs that botrk but then like she is lacking in tankiness once u get big team fights

That having said, when are we gonna get this kayle:
Kayle_concept_1.jpg

zkylon

zkylewd
I rarely support and when that happens I pick leona. Since you're all saying Janna is very good, is there any good guide to start with?
i don't think u need much of a guide

just stick with your carries and focus on peeling for them and helping them out. use your q defensively and don't blow your ult unless it's needed (but also don't be afraid of using it only for the heal)

and just build supporty items, get mikaels, aegis, zekes, that kind of thing depending on the game

jerd

I haven't played against a shyv since sated first came out bc she is permabanned but i think she just becomes a god tier split pusher in theory and you have to invest an insane amount of resources to stopping her

I don't think anyone in the game can 1v1 her
Edit: nvm newt prob right about vayne

Yeah janna probably has one of the lowest skill floors among supports in the sense that you can not have a damn clue what you're doing and still be super useful

Newt

I haven't played against a shyv since sated first came out bc she is permabanned but i think she just becomes a god tier split pusher in theory and you have to invest an insane amount of resources to stopping her

Vayne shits on her sadly.

I lost to a Jax which surprised me. I think my items were Tabi, Sated, BoRK, Cowl, Kindle. He had T2 Machete, Cutlass, 2 Daggers and a Warden's Mail. It wasn't even barely won. It was decisive. He left with around 25-30% HP left.

i don't think u need much of a guide

just stick with your carries and focus on peeling for them and helping them out. use your q defensively and don't blow your ult unless it's needed (but also don't be afraid of using it only for the heal)

and just build supporty items, get mikaels, aegis, zekes, that kind of thing depending on the game

the problem is the items, since I don't know very well support items xD

killatopak

Gold Member
I lost to a Jax which surprised me. I think my items were Tabi, Sated, BoRK, Cowl, Kindle. He had T2 Machete, Cutlass, 2 Daggers and a Warden's Mail. It wasn't even barely one. It was decisive. He left with around 25-30% HP left.

Maybe his counter strike absorbed most of your damage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom