• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

patchday

sakimichan finally did lux

lux_hehahahaheh_by_sakimichan-d95kfin.jpg

<33333

no nsfw tho... wtffff

That looks great

I love how hard late-mid game jinx goes

Pl5xlkP.gif

for the record i did most of the damage to those two at the beginning

I always want to ban jinx for this reason if no teammate playing her

Arthrus

best solo queue role is probably jungler up to a certain tier

As a jungle main, I think this is only true if your only priority is getting your desired role. Actually being the jungler in solo queue is much harder because it requires effective teamwork at most tiers of play.

Being forced to against Fiora as Shen - is there anything toxic about her new kit I need to know about?
Don't taunt her from a distance if her W is up and try to stick to walls if she ults you

Also if she marks an easy to hit vital like in the front move away from her passive range then go back to roll a new vital. Don't expect wet noodle fights later on if she starts splitting, she will fuck you up 1v1.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I want to get back into ranked once I'm in school tomorrow, but knowing my ping's gonna drop like a rock, I feel like I should wait.

Because you know I'd be challenger if I had good ping and my teammates didn't hold me back, gg

I want to get back into ranked once I'm in school tomorrow, but knowing my ping's gonna drop like a rock, I feel like I should wait.

Because you know I'd be challenger if I had good ping and my teammates didn't hold me back, gg

Well whats the fracas!? Do it! Yesterday you said today, why wait till tomorrow!

Tizoc

Well so much for promos
xN310TF.jpg

I even typed in chat to ban blitz
I confess I'm not good with blitz myself right now
I think I'll ban Lee Sin from now on, my elo doesn't know how to deal with this champ.
What irritated me about this last match was hat we had 2 auto attackers and a top trynda against teemo.
Against Teemo
Why does rito do this to me?
our ahri was good but our vayne kept farming bot solo AFTER i got frustrated with them
I tel them to put purp wards in our top jungle and they dont, really people look at opposition before you take your champion. I've played against a lot of support champs so far and I've done really good as Sona even if it's against a champ that would have an advantage over me, but I can only help for as good as my team mates are.

Ah well at least I'm at 90 LP, just 1 win, then another gruesome 3 wins and then I'm into Silver Hell @_@

zkylon

zkylewd
noob question, what's the rule for olaf axe to go through walls?

i just saw it go right through a wall in lcs and i think it doesn't against like wraith camp or something?

ahh i see, that's unfortunate

It's not better at all, now you're ded too
2Z4KqDF.png
dang

everyone getting banned or hired by rito

soon i'll be all alone in this thread, just posting fanart endlessly hoping someone would care ;_;

Leezard

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
You know what maybe I should practice some more with Zyra, her Snare is sorta like Sona's Q range-wise :V

How to hit gold/plat in 3 easy steps.

1. Don't Pick Sona unless you're duo
2. Learn Nautilus and or Janna
3. Enjoy end of season rewards

You know what maybe I should practice some more with Zyra, her Snare is sorta like Sona's Q range-wise :V

My suggestion for 'mad clibz' would be to take Naut or Leo tbh. Down in the doldrums most people tend to go for damage only and their kits are well loaded.

You'll probably be able to take down a few unsuspecting Yis and Vaynes, too, with Thornmail.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Just stay in the safe bastion of community forums guys. OT and Gaming side are silly places.

killatopak

Gold Member
It seems that level 6 and 7 champion masteries are on the way and they want to put rewards on top of the loading screen icon and taunt.

Master Yi's dance speed scales with his movement speed.

Newt

dang

everyone getting banned or hired by rito

soon i'll be all alone in this thread, just posting fanart endlessly hoping someone would care ;_;
I'll never be banned. Recently I've been making an effort to be a better poster and my status has improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom