• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO |OT5| DARKNESS! NO MONEY! (or Break the Rules! Mix the Bags!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gu0nv54.jpg

For reference:

SdkqnMZ.jpg

Hmmm...I have mixed feelings on them. Mainly, I don't think the purple jacket extension on the Paul McCartney(?) minifig works well.

I think paired with the submarine and with better photography they'll look just fine. Needs more of the psychedelic imagery to give better context.

From the original Ideas submission:
https://ideas.lego.com/projects/102950
1911029-o_19l7o7ba57em1mqbmookjc1vi17-full.png

Osahi

(well, currently, apparently, Lego offers a 10€ discount for orders over 40€ with the code FR10 in France and BE10 in Belgium at least, that's something... but in the meantime, Amazon UK is doing 15-20% off many technic sets ;) )

Thanks for the heads-up on those discount codes. Any idea how long they last?

Shame the discount is countee for your shipping minimum, so you still need 55 after applying it. Now I need to find some extra stuff to order :D

Lego should get free shipping on anything. These days it is a common feature on most webshops

mclem

Are Lego cool with you ordering from multiple stores? Was thinking of *also* placing a Winter Toy Shop order on the French store (using *that* discount, having already ordered the Maze using the UK discount) and having it sent to my parents' for Christmas.

Are Lego cool with you ordering from multiple stores? Was thinking of *also* placing a Winter Toy Shop order on the French store (using *that* discount, having already ordered the Maze using the UK discount) and having it sent to my parents' for Christmas.

Eh, i've done it before and nobody seemed to care. It's especially useful since different stores have different prices here as well.

Any photography buffs in here by chance? I'm a noob at this but i'd really like to know if there is a way to simultaneously take a picture of an object from close up (focus on that object so it is sharp and not blurry) AND have a non blurry/sharp background at the same time? Or is it always either or?

In this case for example i wanted both to be sharp but only got the background, while poor Scooby remains blurry.

S5NgGEV.jpg

I realize that when i zoom out further i get both sharp but that's not the effect i want to produce ( i want him super close and sharp).

Koren

Any photography buffs in here by chance? I'm a noob at this but i'd really like to know if there is a way to simultaneously take a picture of an object from close up (focus on that object so it is sharp and not blurry) AND have a non blurry/sharp background at the same time? Or is it always either or?
No, but it can be tricky... You want to have at least control over the aperture, and, if possible, to the focus as well.

What kind of camera do you have?

The idea is, roughly:

- use larger apertures, f/11 at the very least, even f/16 or f/22 (although higher can have a small impact on sharpness because of diffraction). You'll need a good lighting, because less light will enter the camera, and possibly a longer exposition, so a tripod may be welcome.

- try to do the focus at the hyperfocal distance. This one is more tricky, but you can
1) take a picture where you set the focus at the farthest point you want sharp
2) review the picture, and look for the closest object sharp in the picture
3) use this point to set the focus in your picture

That second trick will ensure that the background will be sharp, and the foreground will be as sharp as possible. If it isn't sharp enough, increase again the aperture, or it's simply not possible to do what you want...

Edit : also, you can try focus stacking... It's post-processing, and can be hard in such a case, but it gives great results in macro.

wetwired

I've been working on something I've been wanting to do for forever really. A modular city park for LEGO ideas. I've been working on it intermittently for what seems forever now but I keep hitting a roadblock

This is what i have so far.

Screenshot%202016-09-19%2020.24.10.png

Basically I want to keep the Modular timeless feel where it could be any year between the mid 1800s and the 1940s. The thing I'm stuck on is the style of park to go for, as you can see the above is a bit of a miss mash, I've got a southern american colonial style pergola, more victorian looking front fence and then tree with what would have a tire swing had I finished it with a rickety wooden back fence. I've also prototyped a few designs for fountains too before I gave up

Screenshot%202016-09-19%2020.24.23.png

So I'm stuck on which angle to take, I love the idea of a pergola but worry it's out of place with the rest of it? In my head it's something like central park in NY or something out of sesame st but I worry I'm too all over the place with the theme.

Anything got any suggestions? is it working? too mixed up? if I was to refine which design should I ditch or focus on?

Osahi

I've been working on something I've been wanting to do for forever really. A modular city park for LEGO ideas. I've been working on it intermittently for what seems forever now but I keep hitting a roadblock

Basically I want to keep the Modular timeless feel where it could be any year between the mid 1800s and the 1940s. The thing I'm stuck on is the style of park to go for, as you can see the above is a bit of a miss mash, I've got a southern american colonial style pergola, more victorian looking front fence and then tree with what would have a tire swing had I finished it with a rickety wooden back fence. I've also prototyped a few designs for fountains too before I gave up

So I'm stuck on which angle to take, I love the idea of a pergola but worry it's out of place with the rest of it? In my head it's something like central park in NY or something out of sesame st but I worry I'm too all over the place with the theme.

Anything got any suggestions? is it working? too mixed up? if I was to refine which design should I ditch or focus on?

It works for me actually. I would definitely keep the pergola. Some nice statues too. I love the one on the right, but I fear it might make your park a bit clutered if you include it. Is there maybe a way to integrate it into the wall/sidewalk?

In this case for example i wanted both to be sharp but only got the background, while poor Scooby remains blurry.

S5NgGEV.jpg

I realize that when i zoom out further i get both sharp but that's not the effect i want to produce ( i want him super close and sharp).

Wel, Koren gave a great explenation allready, but basically you have to look out for two things regarding your focus:

- the length of your lens. The shorter it is, the wider it can focus. Zo a 15mm lens wil have a bigger field of focus then a 50mm one. Offcourse, lenses also distort the size ratio of objects in the fore- and background. The longer the lens, the closerby the background will look, so I guess for what you are aiming for, a short lens is perfect.
- The aperture. The bigger the hole is you let light trough, the more focus you'll lose. So keep the aperture as high as possible (higher numbers = less opening). This means longer exposure times though, because offcourse you let less light in.

Some camera's come with deep focus feautures, that often combine different pictures taken in rapid succession with each other, each with a different focal point.

You can do this? As far as I know, when you place your order, it is placed with the shop linked to the adress. So to shop in the French shop, you'll need a French delivery adress. If youw ould be able to order from S@H in any European country you want, I would buy everything of the german one, as it is way cheaper. I tried, but you can't...

I only have a Canon G12 right now but i mainly use the auto settings since i don't wanna get bogged down too much by having to fiddle with settings to get the best results on the go but that IS probably what i'll have to do. I will try varying apertures to see if i get different results on my focus for now. Thanks for now guys, i will report back if i make progress :)

wetwired

It works for me actually. I would definitely keep the pergola. Some nice statues too. I love the one on the right, but I fear it might make your park a bit clutered if you include it. Is there maybe a way to integrate it into the wall/sidewalk?

I've spent some time on it, took some of your ideas, it's tight to fit everything in but I'm still messing with it...

Screenshot%202016-09-19%2023.22.49.png

Screenshot%202016-09-19%2023.23.44.png

Screenshot%202016-09-19%2023.21.46.png

mclem

You can do this? As far as I know, when you place your order, it is placed with the shop linked to the adress. So to shop in the French shop, you'll need a French delivery adress. If youw ould be able to order from S@H in any European country you want, I would buy everything of the german one, as it is way cheaper. I tried, but you can't...

I should have pointed out that my parents actually live in france, so it'd be my account, but their delivery address.

Sorry saw this a few pages back, but lost track of the conversation. The new site does not award VIP points for Pick a Brick, correct?

I definitely haven't received them - my order has been processed and shipped, and an order for "normal" stuff I made a few days later has had the VIP points awarded already.

I'm gonna contact them though, because their help still says you should be awarded them.

mclem

I definitely haven't received them - my order has been processed and shipped, and an order for "normal" stuff I made a few days later has had the VIP points awarded already.

I'm gonna contact them though, because their help still says you should be awarded them.

I've got an order that's a set and some individual bricks, so we'll see how that goes.

(About a quarter of the way to Cafe Corner!)

Osahi

I should have pointed out that my parents actually live in france, so it'd be my account, but their delivery address.

Ah, okay. Then I don't think Lego will have any problems with it. I toyed with the idea a lot, as I have a niece living Germany who could except packages for me, but then I'd have to wait for them untill she visits Belgium, haha.

I also thought about ordering Brick Bank to my appartment in Portugal, but I feared it would not arrive when I was there, so I decided against it. I'll maybe order something when I plan a longer stay though, as it often shaves 10 euro's of of big sets.

I've spent some time on it, took some of your ideas, it's tight to fit everything in but I'm still messing with it...

I like it ;) I think it helps not building the walls very high on the sides to keep 'breathing space'. It doesn't look very cluttered to me... I love the autumn colors and the fallen leaves btw!

willp2003

Any thoughts on the SW Final Duel set? I want the new Vader for my minifig collection, and Amazon have it at £50, but I still can't bring myself to spend 50 on a set that will just get broken into parts. The cost of the Vader fig is high on bricklink though. Maybe it will come down with the Death Star coming out.
Edit: actually the price has come down a bit already. U.K. Prices are still pretty high.

ghostmind

GqGy9eI.jpg

h4LagUp.jpg

yYbmFpJ.jpg

LEGO® Dimensions™ Expansion Packs Based on The LEGO Batman Movie and Knight Rider Announced for February 2017 Release

New Story Pack Lets Gamers Play LEGO Batman’s Big Screen Adventure

____________________________________________________________________________________

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today revealed details around three highly collectable expansion packs for LEGO® Dimensions™, the LEGO toy and videogame hybrid, that will be available on February 10, 2017. The LEGO® Batman Movie Story Pack, Excalibur Batman Fun Pack and Knight Rider Fun Pack will broaden the selection of the world’s most popular entertainment brands allowing players to customize their experience by mixing and matching favorite characters and universes with full compatibility.

Coinciding with the release of the upcoming film on which it’s based, The LEGO Batman Movie Story Pack, will provide a deep, story-driven gameplay experience with iconic DC characters in six puzzle-packed levels and new LEGO Gateway bricks that allow players to build the Bat-Computer atop the LEGO Toy Pad. The pack comes with buildable Batgirl and Robin minifigures and the 3-in-1 buildable Batwing which can be rebuilt into The Black Thunder and Bat-Tank. Gamers can play the complete movie and band together with Batgirl and Robin to fight off the Joker and his team of villains. Batgirl’s batarang, glide and stealth abilities can reach areas with high security access and Robin’s agility and dive skills provide sneak access. Players can also transform Robin into the Nightwing, utilize his vine cut, and deflect moves for more crime-fighting adventures. Batgirl and Robin provide access to the new The LEGO Batman Movie Adventure World with its own unique Battle Arena with competitive split-screen local gameplay for up to four players.

Batman fans can broaden their LEGO Dimensions gameplay with Excalibur Batman from The LEGO Batman Movie. The Fun Pack comes with a buildable Batman minifigure and a 3-in-1 buildable Bionic Steed which can be rebuilt into the Bat-Raptor and Ultrabat for additional in-game abilities. Players can use Batman’s Master Builder and Sword Switching abilities to solve puzzles and take down enemies. Batman also provides access to The LEGO Batman Movie Adventure World and Battle Arena. The Excalibur Batman Fun Pack will release in North America first at Target.

Michael Knight and K.I.T.T. from the classic 80s TV series, Knight Rider, are also coming to LEGO Dimensions. Players can add the iconic duo with the Knight Rider Fun Pack featuring a buildable Michael Knight minifigure, and a rebuildable 3-in-1 K.I.T.T., that can be rebuilt into the K.I.T.T. Jet and Goliath Armored Semi for upgraded in-game powers.

In the game, players can activate Michael Knight’s dodging and dash abilities to solve puzzles and overpower enemies or use his Wrist Watch to uncover secrets behind x-ray walls and outsmart enemies by hacking into terminals and following trails. Players can also fight crime on four wheels with K.I.T.T., the highly advanced, artificially intelligent robotic vehicle, to boost their gameplay. Michael Knight provides access to a new Knight Rider Adventure World with its own unique Battle Arena. The Knight Rider Fun Pack will release in North America first at GameStop.

Players can continue to broaden and customize their experience with new expansion packs releasing this year. The Ghostbusters Story Pack, Adventure Time and Mission: Impossible Level Packs, Harry Potter and Adventure Time Team Packs, and The A-Team Fun Pack will be available on September 27 and the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Story Pack, Sonic The Hedgehog Level Pack, Gremlins Team Pack, and E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, and Adventure Time Fun Packs will be available on November 18.

mclem

Ah, okay. Then I don't think Lego will have any problems with it. I toyed with the idea a lot, as I have a niece living Germany who could except packages for me, but then I'd have to wait for them untill she visits Belgium, haha.

The key thing with my masterplan is that I'll be going to theirs for Christmas, so that's an excellent time to build the Winter Toy Shop; then I can leave it there as an ornament for future christmasses.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Wetwired - what software are you using to do your mockups? And to anyone doing MOCs on a larger scale...Do you use a software or just start tinkering?

Osahi

Those Robin en Batgirl figures...

I wasn't a big fan on pushing film-IPs in Dimensions in stead of giving them their own games (which might hold back much needed improvements to the formula, like Lego TFA did a bit with the flight bits), but I'm actually turning in favour of it. You get 8 levels and some Lego to toy with. How is that not cool?

Koren

I only have a Canon G12 right now but i mainly use the auto settings since i don't wanna get bogged down too much by having to fiddle with settings to get the best results on the go but that IS probably what i'll have to do. I will try varying apertures to see if i get different results on my focus for now. Thanks for now guys, i will report back if i make progress :)
Well, I've done computation of hyperfocals, and it's not looking good anyway...

Using 17mm at f/22 on an APS-C camera, even at low resolution (sharp 2MP image, id est for classic 10x15 / 4"x6" printed picture at 300dpi), the closest object you can have in focus is at 49cm, focusing at 97cm.

I'll try to check the G12 details tonight, but if the object is a lego figure, you'll definitively need focus stacking in post-processing, unless you have a camera that does it itself, as Osahi said (I wasn't aware it was a trick available in some cameras!)

You make me want to try it...

Numerical details:

8MP APS-C, full sharpness (600dpi 10x15)

Hyperfocal distance (meters):

f/2.8 f/5.6 f/11.0 f/22.0
17mm : 15.26 7.63 3.89 1.95
24mm : 30.40 15.21 7.75 3.89
35mm : 64.65 32.34 16.48 8.25
50mm : 131.91 65.98 33.61 16.83
70mm : 258.53 129.30 65.86 32.96

Nearest sharp object (meters):

17mm : 7.63 3.81 1.94 0.97
24mm : 15.20 7.60 3.87 1.94
35mm : 32.32 16.17 8.24 4.12
50mm : 65.95 32.99 16.80 8.41
70mm : 129.26 64.65 32.93 16.48

2MP APS-C (300dpi 10x15)

17mm : 7.63 3.82 1.95 0.98
24mm : 15.21 7.61 3.89 1.95
35mm : 32.34 16.18 8.25 4.14
50mm : 65.98 33.01 16.83 8.44
70mm : 129.30 64.68 32.96 16.51

17mm : 3.81 1.91 0.97 0.49
24mm : 7.60 3.80 1.94 0.97
35mm : 16.17 8.09 4.12 2.07
50mm : 32.99 16.50 8.41 4.22
70mm : 64.65 32.34 16.48 8.25

OMG!

First pics of Michael Knight!!! He looks... decent i guess. I am simultaneously pumped and disappointed as a huge fan of the classic series! I mean... what's with the Frodo hairdo and where the HELL is his vintage chest hair sticking out of the top part of his red shirt?? (which thankfully made it)

Also, can't say i like the way K.I.T.T. looks here... I guess they were kinda going with those clear cheese slopes to represent that panoramic open roof the Trans-AM had at the time but i'm sure there were better options for that...

Anyways, SUPER pumped for the hub world!! I hope it's everything i wanted (mainly a shit ton of open highways in the desert to cruise around in, the foundation main building of course, and maybe the truck)

The Knight figure is quite generic ... but we're getting a David Hasselhoff figure, right about the same time we're getting a John Lennon figure (and a Gizmo, and an ET, etc etc). How awesome is that?

Well, I've done computation of hyperfocals, and it's not looking good anyway...

Using 17mm at f/22 on an APS-C camera, even at low resolution (sharp 2MP image, id est for classic 10x15 / 4"x6" printed picture at 300dpi), the closest object you can have in focus is at 49cm, focusing at 97cm.

I'll try to check the G12 details tonight, but if the object is a lego figure, you'll definitively need focus stacking in post-processing, unless you have a camera that does it itself, as Osahi said (I wasn't aware it was a trick available in some cameras!)

You make me want to try it...

Numerical details:

8MP APS-C, full sharpness (600dpi 10x15)

17mm : 15.26 7.63 3.89 1.95
24mm : 30.40 15.21 7.75 3.89
35mm : 64.65 32.34 16.48 8.25
50mm : 131.91 65.98 33.61 16.83
70mm : 258.53 129.30 65.86 32.96

17mm : 7.63 3.81 1.94 0.97
24mm : 15.20 7.60 3.87 1.94
35mm : 32.32 16.17 8.24 4.12
50mm : 65.95 32.99 16.80 8.41
70mm : 129.26 64.65 32.93 16.48

2MP APS-C (300dpi 10x15)

17mm : 7.63 3.82 1.95 0.98
24mm : 15.21 7.61 3.89 1.95
35mm : 32.34 16.18 8.25 4.14
50mm : 65.98 33.01 16.83 8.44
70mm : 129.30 64.68 32.96 16.51

17mm : 3.81 1.91 0.97 0.49
24mm : 7.60 3.80 1.94 0.97
35mm : 16.17 8.09 4.12 2.07
50mm : 32.99 16.50 8.41 4.22
70mm : 64.65 32.34 16.48 8.25

You're making my head spin here... Thanks for the effort though, i do appreciate it!

If i understand you correctly then i'd probably need another (better) camera to achieve what i have in mind though :(

Screenshot%202016-09-19%2023.22.49.png

Screenshot%202016-09-19%2023.23.44.png

Screenshot%202016-09-19%2023.21.46.png

Love the wooden benches and the fence along the back. Especially like the use of the Nexo Knights parts and the rounded tooth tiles. Also love the inverted erlenmeyer flask as part of the lamp.

Only thing I would say is remove the front gate. Keep the wall and fence, but remove the gate doors. Keeping the doors makes it seem like this small, exclusive place you shouldn't be allowed into instead of something public.

mclem

rguf3GJ.png

Now, I assume that means "On Duplo"... but that's not, strictly speaking what it says.

(Given it's the first week in October, it wouldn't surprise me if it's actually "Double points on Duplo" + "Double points on everything". But I'll be intrigued enough to want to find out, given I'm going to place an order in Oct anyway!)

(That's on the UK store)

Love the wooden benches and the fence along the back. Especially like the use of the Nexo Knights parts and the rounded tooth tiles. Also love the inverted erlenmeyer flask as part of the lamp.

Only thing I would say is remove the front gate. Keep the wall and fence, but remove the gate doors. Keeping the doors makes it seem like this small, exclusive place you shouldn't be allowed into instead of something public.

That looks pretty awesome. I would agree with the removal of the gate. This was done in LDD right?

rguf3GJ.png

Now, I assume that means "On Duplo"... but that's not, strictly speaking what it says.

(Given it's the first week in October, it wouldn't surprise me if it's actually "Double points on Duplo" + "Double points on everything". But I'll be intrigued enough to want to find out, given I'm going to place an order in Oct anyway!)

(That's on the UK store)

Hope we get this in the US. My little guy keeps bringing me a "Ma Mouse" set every time we are in the store.

Markus

Eh, i've done it before and nobody seemed to care. It's especially useful since different stores have different prices here as well.

I've noticed over the 5 OT's of this thread that, I believe, there hasn't been any discussion about Lego banning S@H & VIP accounts.

Has anyone here been banned?

Just thought I'd mention it since any of us could possibly be affected based on certain buying behavior that may not actually violate the terms of S@H purchases.

There is a much more in depth discussion at the link below:

http://community.brickpicker.com/topic/9997-lego-bans-open-discussion/?page=1

3N16MA

Banned

Feels like you want to go for more of a Gramercy Park type feel. Very small private park for the businesses and residents who reside in the modulars. Has the old world NYC look that you can find in CP but much smaller.

Perhaps a plaque or sinage on the gate with the parks name.

Feels like you want to go for more of a Gramercy Park type feel. Very small private park for the businesses and residents who reside in the modulars. Has the old world NYC look that you can find in CP but much smaller.

Perhaps a plaque or sinage on the gate with the parks name.

Oh, really like the plaque idea. Put it on one of the pillars. Very nice idea.

ghostmind

I've noticed over the 5 OT's of this thread that, I believe, there hasn't been any discussion about Lego banning S@H & VIP accounts.

Just thought I'd mention it since any of us could possibly be affected based on certain buying behavior that may not actually violate the terms of S@H purchases.

I have never been banned, but I have had some harsh words with Customer Support, based on changes LEGO made to their shipping policies a couple years ago.

I used to have residences in both Canada and the USA, so I would order from whatever S@H site would give me the best deal, which would largely depend on the USD/CDN dollar. After I sold my US residence, I had LEGO send my US orders to a US shipping depot, where I would then pick them up on a regular basis, as I travel often.

Then out of the blue, LEGO decides they will no longer allow shipments to my depot, which leads to my contacting Customer Support, which leads to LEGO then threatening me with a ban if I tried to circumvent their new rule. Apparently, a new manager had taken over in the fulfillment department, and multiple new rules were being put into effect, most of them not very consumer-friendly.

Since then, I have to order from the CDN S@H store, and have them deliver to my CDN residence. Note that I still use the shipping depot, and every other company that I deal with has no problem shipping to it - only LEGO has an issue.

Ok, rant over.

Don't know if anyone cares, but I went to Five Below and they are now stocking many of the first runs of Lego Dimensions single character packs for $5. Almost grabbed one.

Koren

WetWired: that's really nice...

I'm thinking about doing a tiny modular japanese garden, so I'm especially interested in your work...

You're making my head spin here... Thanks for the effort though, i do appreciate it!
Yeah, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have dumped raw data, especially if I forget the code tags.

If i understand you correctly then i'd probably need another (better) camera to achieve what i have in mind though :(
Not really... Actually, it's a thing that may be harder to achieve with a "better" camera. The larger the sensor (and the higher the resolution), the harder it is to get everything in focus.

I've just checked the G12 data. So, in a more "understandable" way (or so I hope).

1) Choose the creative [Av] mode on the mode selector

2) You should have a dial that allow you to cycle between the values
f/2.8 > f/4 > f/5.6 > f/8 > f/11 > f/16 > f/22
choose f/22

3) Select the wider possible focal length (28mm equivalent on G12)

Now, the hardest part to explain... The idea is that if you want the closest object at the distance X, you need to focus at the distance 2X. For example, if your figure is at 30cm (1 foot), you want to focus at 60cm (2 feet). To do this:

4) Move your camera at the distance 2X of the figure, center the figure in the image, and half-press the shutter button.

5) Reduce the distance by half, while holding the button, and compose your image

6) When you're satisfied, fully press the button

The discussion earlier was about the shortest distance X you can use. If I haven't made an error in the computations, the smallest distance if you want a perfectly sharp picture is about X = 50cm (focusing at 1m).

That being said, X = 25cm (focusing at 50cm), while not giving you a perfectly sharp image, should result in a picture that seems sharp on a 1080p screen or on a print of reasonable size, like 10x15 or 4"x6".

Anything closer than 20cm will really be a problem, and a better camera won't help you.

If you need to achieve less than 20cm, you'll need to focus stack. There's a nice trick in your G12, though (I've just read the manual): you have focus bracketing! You can use it to get several images with the different parts in focus.

I'm not sure which software would combine the image best afterwards. I've heard good things of CombineZP, which is a free software, worth a try, probably, although it's not directly created for this kind of picture...

If something is not understandable, please ask...

mclem

It looks like the major issue there is buying more than the limit of sets, presumably for resale. That, at least, is not an issue!

wetwired

I like it ;) I think it helps not building the walls very high on the sides to keep 'breathing space'. It doesn't look very cluttered to me... I love the autumn colors and the fallen leaves btw!

I needed something to help separate it from the green of the baseplates and looking at pics of central park I saw some autumn pics. I forgot about it until someone suggested it again to me last night.

Wetwired - what software are you using to do your mockups? And to anyone doing MOCs on a larger scale...Do you use a software or just start tinkering?

I used LDD, for large scale stuff I generally use it just so I can gauge the piece count I'll need and make bricklink orders to suit.

I've removed and put that front gate on several times now as I can't decide, I'll take some pics without to compare and post them tonight. If I don't have the actual gate I would like to try some sort of arch over the top kinda like the arkham asylum entrance. I really like the arch that the gates give and the focus point in the middle so without it I think I'll try the arch over the top

That looks pretty awesome. I would agree with the removal of the gate. This was done in LDD right?

Yup LDD

Also, can't say i like the way K.I.T.T. looks here... I guess they were kinda going with those clear cheese slopes to represent that panoramic open roof the Trans-AM had at the time but i'm sure there were better options for that...

I'm stoked but along with Mr T I'm a bit disappointed there's not an official Minifig Scale KITT or A-Team set to accompany them :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom