• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO |OT5| DARKNESS! NO MONEY! (or Break the Rules! Mix the Bags!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
New S@H = Old S@H

For the number one toy company in the world, I do not understand LEGO's inability to create a decent webstore.

They rollin' in da dough. Why spend it when people gonna give it to ya anyways?

I miss the old S@H for now, but I will come around. But, yes, they need to up their game on their webstore.

Wanderer5

So it was still loading, but I got the confirmation email that it went through and it is in process, so I closed it. Boba Fett keychain and Revan come to me!

Maengun1

~$400 modular seems suspicious to me just because it suggests something double in size (or more) compared to the rest of the series...which...trying to wrap my head around that making sense. Something that fits on two baseplates? A giant skyscraper? Lego Factory building with 2000 extra stud pieces?

If they want to go all out for the anniversary, I'd rather they do more than 1 this year or something, but still fitting the scale

~$400 modular seems suspicious to me just because it suggests something double in size (or more) compared to the rest of the series...which...trying to wrap my head around that making sense. Something that fits on two baseplates? A giant skyscraper? Lego Factory building with 2000 extra stud pieces?

If they want to go all out for the anniversary, I'd rather they do more than 1 this year or something, but still fitting the scale

A giant city park, stretched across multiple baseplates that all the modulars released so far surround. The instructions end with showing the new park set, with every single modular so far surrounding it for one magnificent city display piece.

And then, in 2018, they begin on the next part of the city.

LEGO removed the Rogue One splash page from the front. WHAT?!

raw

3N16MA

Banned
Hit with error message and to contact CS. Order stalled at the final step and no on screen confirmation. All of a sudden the confirmation email appears and the order is under order status.

Not a good look.

And April fools release date?.......

Wouldn't that be January 4, 2017 based on the way the date is presented in Denmark?

So it was still loading, but I got the confirmation email that it went through and it is in process, so I closed it. Boba Fett keychain and Revan come to me!

Thanks for your post. I wasn't even checking my emails or my order status page. I just checked my order status page and have six pending orders (5 In Process and 1 In Warehouse). All my orders where I received an error message somehow went through. If they all ship, I'll have two BB-8 keychains, one R2 keychain, two Resistance X-wing Micro Fighters, and an Imperial Troop Transport. I really only wanted one Darth Revan. Doh!

I tried twice and got Error, contact customer service, both times. Cart is empty and I can't find the Check Order status button, even to see old orders.

Based on what others are saying I guess I'll wait a bit. i don't need more than one Boba keychain and Revan and i may have 2 now.

I tried twice and got Error, contact customer service, both times. Cart is empty and I can't find the Check Order status button, even to see old orders.

Based on what others are saying I guess I'll wait a bit. i don't need more than one Boba keychain and Revan and i may have 2 now.

I couldn't find it at first either. It doesn't really stand out. Go to your account page and then do a Ctrl-F and search for "Check Order Status". It's underneath the "Shopping For" section and to the left of "Find a Lego Store" link.

I couldn't find it at first either. It doesn't really stand out. Go to your account page and then do a Ctrl-F and search for "Check Order Status". It's underneath the "Shopping For" section and to the left of "Find a Lego Store" link.
Found it, thanks! Any easy way to cancel the 2nd order or do I have to contact customer service?

Ah fuck it, they're both In Warehouse already. Its only $5.

Rootbeer

Banned
New S@H = Old S@H

For the number one toy company in the world, I do not understand LEGO's inability to create a decent webstore.

hours later and still not up

lego's new website is not impressing anyone so far.

target, amazon, toys r us, walmart... they are all selling the new sets. But lego's own website can't even manage. pathetic.

Wanderer5

It kind of interesting that they picked Revan as the promo for Force Friday (re-release from the looks of it too), and even more so that you can even obtained him by just getting a keychain, but hey it a great second chance.

I haven't played KOTOR personally, but I love the design of the guy, and looks like Lego did a nice job of his lego form.

I ordered the little Rey's Speeder set to get the Revam figure. The only cheap Star Wars set that looked decent to me.

I ordered through PayPal and got a confirmation email from PayPal, but I haven't gotten a confirmation from LEGO yet. :/
Can I exit the "Processing your order, we are authorizing your payment" page, or will that mess up the order?

EDIT: It went through! Not sure I got triple points, but I did use my $10 VIP credit for it, and got 24 points back.

I want to get one of those Rouge One sets, but they are still listed as coming soon. Might buy one later today and see if I can't get a second Revan figure (if that's allowed, if not then that's OK.

Osahi

JANG reviews 75155 Rebel U-Wing Fighter:

https://youtu.be/6QOjo6R7d60

Amd 75156 Krennic's Imperial Shuttle:

https://youtu.be/iZo5-3ulKQA

The two sets I still want, and now I am craving them even more. I have to pick up a birth gift tomorrow and the shop has Kenricks allready at 20 euro below rrp. Will I be able to resist?

Also anyone know if the stand Jang makes for the Shuttle is made of official parts and how you can get them (besides brick link )

mclem

A giant city park, stretched across multiple baseplates that all the modulars released so far surround. The instructions end with showing the new park set, with every single modular so far surrounding it for one magnificent city display piece.

If it *is* real, I'm thinking 'Marketplace' rather than 'Park'.

wetwired

I still haven't finished setting these up yet for the display but here's my new additions to the Simpsons Springfield today at this weekends LEGO Expo here in Brisbane.

Duff Brewery
14525069_10154679730522994_4454420733528571143_o.jpg

King Toots Music Store (with The Homer on top, because I forgot to take it off before taking a photo)

14518379_10154679575862994_508912485_n.jpg

And Blocko, the LEGO store from the episode where homer turns into LEGO

14518688_10154679575947994_1247157189_n.jpg

I'll get some good pics of it all on display in the next few days

Got an error when checking out but PayPal went through 🤔

I'll just go in store later today to get another figure, dumbass Lego not making this worldwide is mind boggling 0_o

I still haven't finished setting these up yet for the display but here's my new additions to the Simpsons Springfield today at this weekends LEGO Expo here in Brisbane.

Duff Brewery
14525069_10154679730522994_4454420733528571143_o.jpg

King Toots Music Store (with The Homer on top, because I forgot to take it off before taking a photo)

14518379_10154679575862994_508912485_n.jpg

And Blocko, the LEGO store from the episode where homer turns into LEGO

14518688_10154679575947994_1247157189_n.jpg

I'll get some good pics of it all on display in the next few days

That's great. And... Is that a ton of sand red walls?

Still no new sets on S&H for USA.

I have to agree that for a company the size of Lego their website leaves a lot to be desired.

The only major company that has an IT infrastructure as bad as Lego is Disney.

On the US site I see that the AT-ST is now on backorder.

Is it somehow already out of stock, or is it just a weird website issue until it officially launches?

Also, if I backorder the set, do I get the extra VIP points, or does it only work if the set is in Stock?
seems revan is showing in conformation emails
Yup, mine did.

Listed as:
5002123 STAR WARS DARTH REVAN D2C V160
Item: 5002123

Experien

Is it somehow already out of stock, or is it just a weird website issue until it officially launches?

Also, if I backorder the set, do I get the extra VIP points, or does it only work if the set is in Stock?

Yup, mine did.

Listed as:

I didn't get Revan in mine, guess I need to call LEGO. They did give me Lavaria though?

hmmblah

Yup, mine did.

Listed as:

AT-ST is showing up in-stock now. I was able to order one.

So last night I just ordered a Boba Fett keychain to make sure I got a Revan.

I placed another order for the Tie Striker and AT-ST, and didn't get a Revan in my confirmation.

Wonder if they finally set it up where you can only get 1 Promo per household.

Experien

So last night I just ordered a Boba Fett keychain to make sure I got a Revan.

I placed another order for the Tie Striker and AT-ST, and didn't get a Revan in my confirmation.

Wonder if they finally set it up where you can only get 1 Promo per household.

It might not be available anymore. Mine isn't in my order and I'm on hold with customer service.

edit: Customer Service says Revan is 100% gone. Because I called though they are sending me an Admiral Yuerlan.

Not a total loss but would've preferred Revan.

It might not be available anymore. Mine isn't in my order and I'm on hold with customer service.

edit: Customer Service says Revan is 100% gone. Because I called though they are sending me an Admiral Yuerlan.

Not a total loss but would've preferred Revan.

I wonder how few they actually had to give away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom