• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let It Die |OT| F2P roguelike Dark Souls with a skateboarding skeleton

hbkdx12

Cloak shrooms = expedition in the 15-19 range.

Thanks for this

I think you were the one who mentioned the black metal cooldown on the other page, do you know how long that lasts? There's so many things i want to r&d but i'm at a point where i don't want to keep trying to grind and inadvertently keep adding to my coin/spl count only to have to waste it on things i don't really need or care for so im not raided to hell and back

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Wow.......so I fell through the floor during a fight by dodging into a wall, and after a good 30 seconds of falling into darkness the loading screen appeared along with a recap screen and I was brought back to the main room free of charge as if I had taken the elevator down. So I guess that's one way to get back down for free? o_O

EDIT:Fuck the 16F boss
Jin-Die

Crossing Eden

Yo I found a blueprint called Sengoku armor, and for the long sword, nail gun, and sniper . And finally unlocked the okusa path, time for golden snail farming. >:D

Crossing Eden

Yo these runs are giving me awesome blueprints, knight's armor?? A steel axe. Yes...also does Triptamine D let you keep the things you collected or is it like that one item in Dark Souls?

EDIT:Okusa is gone. :|

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I really want to push to 31 tonight, but I still need some good 3* head and body armor in crafting phase.

Anyone know what floor the BP for Butcher Cleaver is on?

damnit, found the vendor on floor 17 nutakoen but didnt have the 60k for the sniper BP. Went back and he's already moved :(

Anyone know what floor he is on?

Crossing Eden

Sengoku armor looks terrible, should've crafted the sword instead. ._. Where is a good place to get crandle green metal?

hbkdx12

Can fighters use them for invasions if they have no ammo?

I'm not sure. I know the gear your fighters have on expeditions wont degrade as long as they're bought and crafted from the shop but the gun having no ammo, i'm not sure exactly how that would work out

Demoskinos

I think my new goals are getting a shooter leveled alongside the Sniper Rifle. I'm thinking fully decked out sniper rifle + various attack boosting decals + Slowmungus = me wrecking fools with headshots all goddamn day. I'm a good bit of the way there to leveling my shooter. Got like 12 or so Gold Snails today. Main thing is just getting guns leveled at this point.

I really want to push to 31 tonight, but I still need some good 3* head and body armor in crafting phase.

Anyone know what floor the BP for Butcher Cleaver is on?

You mean the Pork Chopper? Its on 31+

Cool, I'll have to give that a shot next time. Is it worth upgrading to Jungle Machete E for floors 10+?

Early game? Yeah Machete is a pretty decent weapon until you get past floor 20 then its garbo until floor 31+

hbkdx12

Did a lot of good grinding and R&D tonight. Farmed 23F goto and kawabe and got 2 MILK black metals and 2 candle black metals. Upgraded my agamemnon armor to +2, upgraded the pitching machine, upgraded my priest leggings S to +3 and put in some work on the steel axe.

Feels good to be so productive

I need to get my hands on some slowmungus shrooms.They're better than cloak shrooms.

What floors should i be doing expeditions to get them? I see them very very seldomly when im farming kawabe so im guessing mid 20s?

Grinchy

Banned
This game is so damn hard to put down. I just find myself grinding for dumb reasons. I'm already so stocked up on crafting materials that I have no current use for. I keep killing off All-Rounders to start new ones despite still having a 3-character limit. Every now and then I progress and then I go right back to grinding things.

This game is so damn hard to put down. I just find myself grinding for dumb reasons. I'm already so stocked up on crafting materials that I have no current use for. I keep killing off All-Rounders to start new ones despite still having a 3-character limit. Every now and then I progress and then I go right back to grinding things.
Why not upgrade your freezer for more room for characters? How far have you gotten into the tower?

Grinchy

Banned
Why not upgrade your freezer for more room for characters? How far have you gotten into the tower?

I'm just not there yet, I guess. I think I've only hit the 9th floor so far. I've definitely been playing very slow. The last boss I fought was insanely easy, so I should definitely move on.

Zee-Row

Banned
Upgrading your jail seems like a waste since everybody comes after you if you capture someone. I can't imagine defending 2 prisoners when I can't even keep one.

big_z

Anyone know how long it takes for materials to start dropping again from bosses/chests? Seems like after 4 or so drops the games wont give you more.

And any idea if failing a raid counts as a death towards the trophy?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Anyone got some good circuits for leveling some new fighters from lvl1?

I feel you don't have snails, I usually go 1-3, 6, 11, 16, waiting room, 21+. Basically hit the bosses followed by picking off enemies on my current progression floor. Gsts some blue and green rare metals and some decent quick XP.

I finnaly made it to floor 23 and tham damn boss is a pain in the ass.

Im gonna have to bring a dozen shrooms to beat his ass.

Isnt there a way to bypass him to floor 25?

I see 3 ways on the map all with a red lock. Is there another way?

I feel you don't have snails, I usually go 1-3, 6, 11, 16, waiting room, 21+. Basically hit the bosses followed by picking off enemies on my current progression floor. Gsts some blue and green rare metals and some decent quick XP.

Basically how I play it..or I would, if I didn't have a ton of snails lol.

Upgrading your jail seems like a waste since everybody comes after you if you capture someone. I can't imagine defending 2 prisoners when I can't even keep one.

I think I lucked out the one time I captured someone.

Never got invaded the entire time I had him in custody.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Just had the easiest fight ever with Jin-Die on 26. She came at me, I ate a slow shroom, did an Iron Rage move, and she stayed in her "stuck screaming" state for the rest of the fight. :lol

Bug or not, I'm done with that bitch. On to 27!

E: A tip for all you tower climbers! Level your 2H weapons because they are your boss killers.

E2: There's a double locked gate on SHINKO-BASHI where the elevator is. Anyone know how to unlock it? The first (right side) was already green, but the left was red. I had to skip the elevator.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Just had the easiest fight ever with Jin-Die on 26. She came at me, I ate a slow shroom, did an Iron Rage move, and she stayed in her "stuck screaming" state for the rest of the fight. :lol

Bug or not, I'm done with that bitch. On to 27!

E: A tip for all you tower climbers! Level your 2H weapons because they are your boss killers.

E2: There's a double locked gate on SHINKO-BASHI where the elevator is. Anyone know how to unlock it? The first (right side) was already green, but the left was red. I had to skip the elevator.

You need to defeat the other boss on 26 as well.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I'm guessing these poison snails aren't the ones everyone is talking about? I have a bunch. Are they worth picking up besides to sell off?

Good source of healing, but nope, they are referring to golden animals.

Demoskinos

I finnaly made it to floor 23 and tham damn boss is a pain in the ass.

Im gonna have to bring a dozen shrooms to beat his ass.

Isnt there a way to bypass him to floor 25?

I see 3 ways on the map all with a red lock. Is there another way?

There are ways around him but you need to beat mid-bosses at least once to open up the other shortcuts past them. Some locks are locked by progression and can only be opened if you beat a mid-boss.

Top Bottom