• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let It Die |OT| F2P roguelike Dark Souls with a skateboarding skeleton

Kalentan

When do you get the option to buy other fighters that aren't All Rounders? Also I've killed a fair few haters but can't seem to add them to my fighters. Do I need to upgrade my freezer or something? Or will that open up at some point. Only beaten Coen so far so early days. Having an absolute blast though :)

Just keep progressing and you will get mail from Uncle Death saying you have new Fighters to purchase. After some mile stones you will then unlock more grades of them.

barit

Getting used to it and now I'm a deadly Killing Machine. Game is somehow wired but at the same way fun. How can I upgrade my Death Bag tho? 20 Slots are not enough for all the shit I found so far lol

hear4beer

Getting used to it and now I'm a deadly Killing Machine. Game is somehow wired but at the same way fun. How can I upgrade my Death Bag tho? 20 Slots are not enough for all the shit I found so far lol

you can temporarily increase the size with death metal coins. besides that there is a fighter type called collector that naturally has a larger bag

Kalentan

Also I just remembered that the 'Service' gives you extra death bag slots.

I really hope the sub isn't $15 a month. Cause I will be willing to pay it if it's cheap.

GodofWine

If you beat your own hater, do you still get all of their stuff back with them? I thought if you went out and 'killed' them that you only got the character and nothing more back.

Im not sure, my guy didn't have much on him anyway, and I didn't bother to look I was just happy to have him back.

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
If you beat your own hater, do you still get all of their stuff back with them? I thought if you went out and 'killed' them that you only got the character and nothing more back.

If you go and find your character and kill them, you get them back, but you don't get any loot they were carrying.

If you pay to retrieve them, you get all the loot they were carrying when they died.

any advice on the first boss fight coen? I just got my ass kicked and essentially lost all my stuff just now haha

I guess im probably better off restarting the whole game with another fighter than wasting currency at this point?

any advice on the first boss fight coen? I just got my ass kicked and essentially lost all my stuff just now haha

I guess im probably better off restarting the whole game with another fighter than wasting currency at this point?
Stay away. He has two moves he uses a lot. Bait him and make him use his moves then start hitting him after he is done.

Kalentan

New Grade 1 'All-Rounder' fighters are free.

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
Do we ever get more than 3 slots in the freezer?

Purchase more from the TDM guy.

Do you need PS+ to play this game?

FAQ says no.

He's easy to read. First attack is two strikes, just wait for the 2nd strike to finish, rush in, get in a hit or two, then back off. Dangerous to attempt a full combo.

His other attack is he stands in place, and does multiple slams into the ground, pauses, then one more final slam. Stay away until he's done, the attack does AOE. Then go and do a full combo on him.

Just take it easy and dont be careless.

Caim

Take it slow. Keep your distance and attack after his two punch combo.

If he does his slam you have to wait for him to finish. There was a couple of times where he would slam, but I forgot to wait for the second hit.

The charge tackle is pretty random and usually only happens once after his health gets really low and does about 150 damage depending on your stats. If you can dodge it he's wide open for a long time.

OniBaka

After beating the first major boss I went to sleep, got up and was raided so many times. Think I lost 30k gold, when I raided I think I was vsing AI but that increased my TDM level which made others attack me lol.

I only raided so much to get more gold limit and also after first boss you unlock a vending machine in the waiting area which your can buy items to escape the dungeons and straight to waiting room and also another item to stop playing mid game.

Flui111

Banned
Verdict:

Game is actually a lot of fun, almost like a jankier Dark Souls but with the option to pick up weapons on the go. I literally just figured out how to level up, you have to go back through the levels back to the waiting room.

Only problem i have is that now when i play, there's a level 30 hater on the first floor that sometimes demolishes me, i sometimes demolish her. Getting annoying now

Audioboxer

Yeah I think the Magnum is a keeper if you get it. Best kept for the bosses and mini bosses. One of the best weapons I've come across yet.

You can get a blueprint for it. I got it somewhere between floors 6 and 9 IIRC. Still haven't gone any further than floor 9 yet. I believe someone said floor 10 has another boss.

Haven't bumped into any of the new "bosses" introduced on floor 7. Can't remember what they are called, but there is a level 5/hard quest that gives 1 death metal for killing one of them. I assume they will be tough as fuck given their crazy weapons and the game itself warning you for going after them lol.

Never say never especially seeing as Suda is working The Silver Case remaster but nothing has been mentioned about them.

I'd fucking LOVE a Killer7 remaster. Had a lot of time for that game, bought it both on Japanese and US GameCube, and the CD too. Cool game, amazing music.

Vic_Viper

Really like this game but man is it hard. Only finished the first level of the actual tower so im not very far, but I can see myself playing this alot.

What do I need to do to be able to access the shop? I can sell stuff but I cant buy or access the R&D to repair weapons and armor.

OniBaka

I assume they will be tough as fuck given their crazy weapons and the game itself warning you for going after them lol.
If you stay in one floor long enough they show up I believe, haven't tried it yet but that was the advice I was given from arcade dude.

Really like this game but man is it hard. Only finished the first level of the actual tower so im not very far, but I can see myself playing this alot.

What do I need to do to be able to access the shop? I can sell stuff but I cant buy or access the R&D to repair weapons and armor.
Whatever you research will be in the shop to buy. So you have to research an item then buy it.

How do you exit game normally without "dying" and loosing everything?

I need bigger loot bag, and upgrade myself etc, but how?

Novocaine

I'd fucking LOVE a Killer7 remaster. Had a lot of time for that game, bought it both on Japanese and US GameCube, and the CD too. Cool game, amazing music.

His best game as far as I'm concerned.

I doubt we will ever see a remaster, I think the best we can hope for is a PS2 classic at this stage.

Top Bottom