• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let It Die |OT| F2P roguelike Dark Souls with a skateboarding skeleton

D i Z

Thanks. I just found one after searching in both of them :(

I don't know why are they so rare in my game and I have been searching since yesterday.

Yeah that's how it goes. When you don't want them or have a full inventory, you'll be tripping all over them.

Burnburn

This is not possible anymore at the moment because the tower changed but still going to leave this here in case "Okusa" pops up in the tower again (which it will)

Someone in here asked about golden snails on floor 13 and it seems like they're here today. They're in a room called "Okusa", 3-4 golden snails just hanging out there. You can get there from Nokejiri. Take elevator up to F13, make sure to pick up a regular snail there, go down to Nokejiri and from there up to Okusa.

Golden snails give you 4500 exp when you eat them. Did you hear that 4500 FOURTHOUSAND FIVEHUNDRED EXPERIENCE. If you farm today you can get all of your freezer cell characters to the highest level you can.

No more complaining about losing your strongest character EVERYONE IS YOUR STRONGEST CHARACTER. No more complaining about having to level up a new character, you can eat 2 golden snails and you can level you character to level 50 already. One loop takes like 20-30 minutes and you get 3-4 snails.

Why are you not doing this right now?! GO GET THOSE FUCKING SNAILS

Sorry for the obnoxious post that sounds more like an infomercial but go fucking do it

delSai

I've been raiding a few Team California dudes and non of them had defenders. Thanks for the free SPLithium i guess lol.

LeleSocho

Banned
Ok beaten the 10F and i think i'll stop playing here.
Maybe it's the frustration talking but since i'm bad i tend to die a lot and i just can't get through all these bad and long loading zones just to die again 5 minutes later.
Aside that after all these years in the making the game is full of graphical glitches and bad optimization like texture loading that take an eternity also very poor draw distance considering the areas are essentially corridors.

If ever they are going to fix all these issues then i'll return to it because when the game let you actually play it's as fun as Dark Souls.

Finnroth

So, mushroom stew: what's the chance of getting a premium decal? I spend 50k and got an ordinary decal. Disappointed.

I have bought around 10 and got premium exclusively. I would guess from similar answers ealier in this thread, the rate for normal decals is extremly low.

silva1991

Yeah that's how it goes. When you don't want them or have a full inventory, you'll be tripping all over them.

Haha, so true.

So, mushroom stew: what's the chance of getting a premium decal? I spend 50k and got an ordinary decal. Disappointed.

mother of God what. It's one thing to give random premium decals, but to give normal ones? Yeah i'm not touching that thing.

DO I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION?

Someone in here asked about golden snails on floor 13 and it seems like they're here today. They're in a room called "Okusa", 3-4 golden snails just hanging out there. You can get there from Nokejiri. Take elevator up to F13, make sure to pick up a regular snail there, go down to Nokejiri and from there up to Okusa.

Golden snails give you 4500 exp when you eat them. Did you hear that 4500 FOURTHOUSAND FIVEHUNDRED EXPERIENCE. If you farm today you can get all of your freezer cell characters to the highest level you can.

No more complaining about losing your strongest character EVERYONE IS YOUR STRONGEST CHARACTER. No more complaining about having to level up a new character, you can eat 2 golden snails and you can level you character to level 50 already. One loop takes like 20-30 minutes and you get 3-4 snails.

Sorry for the obnoxious post that sounds more like an infomercial but go fucking do it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwadSVJjTFc

mother of God what. It's one thing to give random premium decals, but to give normal ones? Yeah i'm not touching that thing.
That's a silly overreaction. Mushroom stew and premium decals are one of the best (maybe *the* best) things to spend your coin on, especially before you log off and get raided.

So many great premium decals to make leveling new fighters easier. A premium poison healing decal is worth the trouble alone.

D i Z

I honestly thought it was 100%. Didn't know it was possible to get ordinary ones.

I have bought around 10 and got premium exclusively. I would guess from similar answers ealier in this thread, the rate for normal decals is extremly low.

Haha, so true.

They give the regularly available ones as premium also. I thought that I got had yesterday as well, until I looked at the Sprinter decal that I got and saw that it was in fact Premium.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
So stamps.

Are they on every floor? And how does the game work? There was a blue and pink circle, but a blue X came down. So I hit it on the blue circle but it said failed?

E: Also, how do you increase your coin max? And any good tips to farm coins early on?

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!

How do I get to nokejiri?

Finally made some progress for the first time in several days

Finished level 13 and made it back around to the alternate level 12 to get the elevator

The sniper rifle is fucking amazing. I've barely used guns in this (only fireworks launcher really) and hot damn, delivering on the promise of Devil's Third.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
To upgrade your Bank talk to Tetsuo -> Waiting Room -> Buy Equipment

I think the path to Nokejiri unlocks after you beat the Boss on F11

Hell yea, i've been using it alot lately too.
There's a boss on floor 11?

EDIT:Literally encountered it as I wrote that post...

Demoskinos

Who boy. After floor 23 shit gets real. The mid boss on 24 is a real fucker.

Starting to get 80 and 90 level haters all over the tower now. Making leveling new 4☆ Fighters a real but clenching afair.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
when you reclaim them by hand (by killing them) you'll get a mail from the DH girl telling you their usernames.
So stamps.

Are they on every floor? And how does the game work? There was a blue and pink circle, but a blue X came down. So I hit it on the blue circle but it said failed?
you only hit x. on each as then pass. like a rhythm game

Not quite every area, but yes one per floor I think
E: Also, how do you increase your coin max?
At Tetsuo, the Tokyo Death Metro dude.
And any good tips to farm coins early on?
Honestly just speed-clear Ikegara. collect and sell all the items you got and repeat.

Mr Croft

Who boy. After floor 23 shit gets real. The mid boss on 24 is a real fucker.

Starting to get 80 and 90 level haters all over the tower now. Making leveling new 4☆ Fighters a real but clenching afair.

Yea he really pissed me off. It's like he hit you no matter what even in mid roll. It's extremely frustrating I haven't got this upset about a boss in years.

Lucent

Yea, a Mid Boss. I thought the fight was pretty easy imo.

Almost killed myself twice though. I have to stop using the Assault Rifle Rage Attack.

Edit: Just saw your edit, kick its ass!

Was farming candle wolf green metal off him. It's hilarious to go back, throw on a crush room and/or the one that raises str/lowers def, and two shot him with a strong weapon. I got the blueprints for the long sword and I love it.

Alo0oy

Banned
I've farmed 17 gold snails so far, I think I'll keep them for when I unlock the grade 5 fighters. How many hours do I have before the tower re-arranges?

D i Z

Because California is always at war? Won't I be able to raid once I get eliminated by losing?

Once you're eliminated you'll get to raid normally. But during the event the list of people you can raid is crazy thin (for Cali). Some think it's because there are too many people to match up. That being said I raided over 50 times yesterday, but my list of available targets was stupidly small. I would suggest that everyone rally regionally, or to the competitive teams in their coast/continent. Cali needs to be dismantled and region restrictions need to be applied. But until that happens everyone needs to spread out a bit.

Yeezus

It was me, thanks for all the additional info friends. I appreciate the follow up.

How do you fight the boss on F11? As far as I know I've explored the whole map and just found dead ends/the way to 12

You have to go further up and then double back down through a different route.

It was me, thanks for all the additional info friends. I appreciate the follow up.

You have to go further up and then double back down through a different route.
Ah ok, then I imagine I'm on the right path. I just went up and back down to find the 12 elevator so I'm sure it's coming up

Alo0oy

Banned
Once you're eliminated you'll get to raid normally. But during the event the list of people you can raid is crazy thin (for Cali). Some think it's because there are too many people to match up. That being said I raided over 50 times yesterday, but my list of available targets was stupidly small. I would suggest that everyone rally regionally, or to the competitive teams in their coast/continent. Cali needs to be dismantled and region restrictions need to be applied. But until that happens everyone needs to spread out a bit.

My country is so small that it never went to war since launch. The whole thing is poorly implemented, joining other larger teams would just mean joining the next California victim.

delSai

Was farming candle wolf green metal off him. It's hilarious to go back, throw on a crush room and/or the one that raises str/lowers def, and two shot him with a strong weapon. I got the blueprints for the long sword and I love it.

I need some more of the metal as well to upgrade the Priest's Coat.

And i wish i had the Long Sword. I hope i'll find the blueprint soon.

Alo0oy

Banned
The longsword sucks IMO. It's too slow for the amount of damage it dishes out, and it doesn't have the extra range other slow weapons like the spear get.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I need to stop filling my inventory with R&D mats. I have a weird hoarding habit and can't gather anything else as a result, ha.

F11 boss was awesome, if a bit easy. Like everything else in the game the difficulty comes from how brutally punishing it is when you mess up

Again HOT DAMN that sniper. Finished the fight with a headshot and it was glorious

Ryuuga

Banned
So there was a thread of people whom had the same DBS error over at reddit. That was posted 11 days ago. I guess I should just give up hope now.

Top Bottom