• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dany

Banned
With who?

tumblr_mir1dgdM901ql5yr7o1_400.gif

0436_nwua9.gif

floridagaf here

I'm not a picky man. ;)

sphinx

the piano man
is it wrong that it affects me that random people in an internet dating site with whom I've barely interacted behave like assholes?

:/

I try to balance it by thinking "surely you must have come off as an asshole for a couple of guys, so just take it and flow with clicks and the posts"....

arrrg, I am worse at being lonely than I thought, I should be concentrating on doing more for my job, friends and life instead of desperately seek clicks and attention from strangers...

KmA

You hate your own culture?

Other than the food, there is not much else I like about it.

I can't really say anything about that, I don't know anything about Indian culture and I know of like a handful that I find hot. Attraction is weird and irrational so I don't think it's really something to feel bad about, all we can really do to try to make it better is try to remain open and to not have our preferences or opinions calcify too much.

Yea, absolutely. If I ever felt attracted to Indian guy I wouldn't fight it but its never happened before.

Mr_Zombie

is it wrong that it affects me that random people in an internet dating site with whom I've barely interacted behave like assholes?

:/

I try to balance it by thinking "surely you must have come off as an asshole for a couple of guys, so just take it and flow with clicks and the posts"....

Unfortunately, people are assholes. Especially on the Internet, where they are more or less anonymous and where you can be anyone you want while safely sitting behind a monitor. So while it's easier said than done (I still have problems with it), developing a thick skin and an ability to ignore assholes and trolls is essential if you want to survive on the net. So when you meet someone who acts like an asshole, simply drop the conversation; especially if it is a person who you just started interacting with and to whom you haven't developed any emotional ties yet. You just met him, he's a completely stranger, so there's no need to worry about what he says or does.

And continuing the hot men thread...
560163_183014421858236_442741532_n_large.jpg

tumblr_mjxc6lvxP01qafunwo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mjcajkfpVY1qafunwo1_500.jpg

sphinx

the piano man
Unfortunately, people are assholes. Especially on the Internet, where they are more or less anonymous and where you can be anyone you want while safely sitting behind a monitor. So while it's easier said than done (I still have problems with it), developing a thick skin and an ability to ignore assholes and trolls is essential if you want to survive on the net. So when you meet someone who acts like an asshole, simply drop the conversation; especially if it is a person who you just started interacting with and to whom you haven't developed any emotional ties yet. You just met him, he's a completely stranger, so there's no need to worry about what he says or does.

the problem is with myself, I think.

I am so lonely, that I seek attention from people on sites like cupid, romeo and grindr, thinking that because somebody clicks my profile that somebody gives a damn about me. That's a lie, even if they think I am hot, it last 5 seconds and then you are the past, it happens to me too.

I know what I should do, but it takes a lot of willpower...

Dany

Banned
And continuing the hot men thread...
http://data.whicdn.com/images/58285996/560163_183014421858236_442741532_n_large.jpg[/mg]

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/0fa30312bea26e4b06fcfc93e99610f5/tumblr_mjxc6lvxP01qafunwo1_1280.jpg[/mg]

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/fe2e9df3c991cd801dd7609a2b1dc0ab/tumblr_mjcajkfpVY1qafunwo1_500.jpg[/ig][/QUOTE]

NOM NOM NOM

Crayons

Banned
Tumblr is amazing, just like an endless stream of hot men.
Though, I did have to go through a ton of ass to get to non-nudes.

tumblr_mmefss8p9s1rcoad1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m838a6fnKS1qdikr9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mjx2kcqdDe1r91wwbo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mm5cc5neHY1rae10fo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mmijibDIH61qapk6zo1_500.png

tumblr_mmjzfs1XbP1qa9vqgo1_500.png

Mr_Zombie

the problem is with myself, I think.

I am so lonely, that I seek attention from people on sites like cupid, romeo and grindr, thinking that because somebody clicks my profile that somebody gives a damn about me. That's a lie, even if they think I am hot, it last 5 seconds and then you are the past, it happens to me too.

I know what I should do, but it takes a lot of willpower...

That's why I hate the "people who visited your profile" feature on all the dating/social sites and eventually just stopped clicking on people's profile. :p I rarely, if ever, leave a comment (because of my shyness, social issues, not knowing what the hell do I even want and all the other stuff) and thus feel like an asshole just browsing guy's profiles and watching photos and then not even leaving a single word.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
My brain makes such a curious disconnect between physical attractiveness and attraction.

Like, there are obviously a lot of attractive dudes on the last couple pages, but very few (including most of the ones I posted) that actually stimulate an attraction/desire/lust, etc. I might be impressed by their body, envious of some chest hair or beard or whatever, but that's as far as it goes. One of these photos might make me think, "Christ, that guy looks incredible" but I'd end up turning him down if he asked me out. This is likely why hooking up isn't my thing as well as why dating (or at least the way it seems to work these days) is so difficult for me to adapt to. I certainly enjoy these displays of... 'idealistic visual appeal,' but it's such a minor part of what really flips my switches.

I'm weird.

bsej87

My brain makes such a curious disconnect between physical attractiveness and attraction.

Like, there are obviously a lot of attractive dudes on the last couple pages, but very few (including most of the ones I posted) that actually stimulate an attraction/desire/lust, etc. I might be impressed by their body, envious of some chest hair or beard or whatever, but that's as far as it goes. One of these photos might make me think, "Christ, that guy looks incredible" but I'd end up turning him down if he asked me out. This is likely why hooking up isn't my thing as well as why dating (or at least the way it seems to work these days) is so difficult for me to adapt to. I certainly enjoy these displays of... 'idealistic visual appeal,' but it's such a minor part of what really flips my switches.

I'm weird.

My friends and I jokingly call that the M&M rule. What appeals to masturbation doesn't always appeal to marriage and vice versa.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man

I'm weird.
If they were unattractive we'd just call you shallow, but I guess it's still a bit shallow that you'd reject someone that's attractive, because you're just basing everything on looks. If a guy asks you out, remember that there's a person inside that person suit.

I don't think you're weird, to me you just don't want to let anyone in.

sruckus

So I've been watching so much YouTube. Are there any men more beautiful than the Harries twins? Beautiful accent,great looking. I can't take it!

Harries_twins.jpg

8424812.jpg

jackfinn.png

Delio

So I've been watching so much YouTube. Are there any men more beautiful than the Harries twins? Beautiful accent,great looking. I can't take it!

Harries_twins.jpg

8424812.jpg

jackfinn.png

While they are nice looking I cant STAND the tumblr following they have. Some of those people are the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom