• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spree

._.

So it's official then, I suck at drawing.

...It was supposed to be
Link, dressed up.
*quits art and hangs self*

Anyone familiar with this youtube channel?

hmm it's actually not bad, though I wish I recognized more of the characters in the clips. I almost lost it at 1:05 of this vid XD

I'd ad-block your avatar so hard. I don't believe in gargantuan signatures, let alone avatars :(

It wouldn't be that size, it's the ratio that's the problem. Yeah, I agree about sigs. I have them disabled on most sites I visit.

Delio

I'm just 3 hours in and it seems to be a perfect franchise for me. Gets the Pokemon itch scratched while being completely different. And I have died like 7 times already lol

IT is a very hard game and you can die in random encounters quite easy. But I must say I enjoyed it I needed a good butt kicking experince.

._.

So it's official then, I suck at drawing.

...It was supposed to be
Link, dressed up.
*quits art and hangs self*

hmm it's actually not bad, though I wish I recognized more of the characters in the clips. I almost lost it at 1:05 of this vid XD

It wouldn't be that size, it's the ratio that's the problem. Yeah, I agree about sigs. I have them disabled on most sites I visit.
No dude you draw great, lol. It's just that he was missing his pierced ears and Triforce on his right/left hand.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Thought I would add some eye candy. This guy has an incredible look to him.

1OW3FOx.jpg

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I have Left 4 Dead 2 collecting dust... Maybe I should play it soon.

I played the 360 demo and finished all of L4D besides the DLC stuff on 360. I rebought it and 2 on Steam due to the cheapness this summer sale. But yeah... I dunno if Dragon still plays it being the Steamwhore he is. >_>

neojubei

Yup, def wouldn't kick him outta my bed in the morning.

I neither
I pass on him

Ohhh ok more for me

...there's something up with his face.

Yeah he has a sexy face

Why do people only post pictures of buff dudes?

I can post non buff guys if you want

That guy has a douchy, smug look on his face, bleh.

Nope not douchy for me

Hige

but in all seriousness, I thought the US was the more interracial country on earth? If I lived in the US, I would be overwhelmed with the variety there! going to a bar, pub at night in a big city in the US has to be like a dream, like, every single race inside: white, black, ginger, latino, dozens of different men.
I don't think this sphinx-ism got enough appreciation.
So widespread.

So I finally met this Gaymer and hung out with him at the bar and event and made out with him...lol.

He is so cute, he is such a bitch to me but sarcastically and pokes fun at me but for some reason I like it a lot.

Am I evil for wanting to go date him while having a boyfriend who lately is a lazy ass and just ignores me a lot?

Trigger

So I finally met this Gaymer and hung out with him at the bar and event and made out with him...lol.

He is so cute, he is such a bitch to me but sarcastically and pokes fun at me but for some reason I like it a lot.

Am I evil for wanting to go date him while having a boyfriend who lately is a lazy ass and just ignores me a lot?

Evil? Naw, but it's not right to cheat even if you feel neglected. You should be upfront about your feelings.

Yado

If you're dissatisfied and interested in other people, maybe you should consider breaking up.

Evil? Naw, but it's not right to cheat even if you feel neglected. You should be upfront about your feelings.

DRAMA BEGINS
I have already cheated partially. I really feel like this must be a sign with me though, if I want to cheat then there is obviously something very wrong in our relationship. It seems to me that I really did not get to experience single life and now that I am in a relationship the excitement just isn't there anymore.

I went to the Gay Gaymers thing on Saturday night and asked him if he wanted to go and said no. I use to make him go with me to everything but I am just getting tired of even bothering when the answer is no. So I went with my best friend and we had a blast and I met the guy and we chatted and flirtted and all of that. Anyway after that we went home.

My bf was mad because I didn't answer his messages asking to bring home some kind of food or whatever. By the time we got home it was like 2:30 AM and he was asleep but he just ignored me then.

Then yesterday he went to Church and my friend came over and we were gonna go to the Galleria and I asked him to go again. He said no. Then later on I see that him and our roommates are eating some food and I said "no invite?" and he was like "Oh but you are probably eating better than us at the Galleria".

First of all I fucking asked him to go and he said no, and then he just rubs it in my face by complaining.

I mean wtf

My boyfriend threw me the best birthday party last weekend. We have not had sex in like a month now, I try to tease him or get him in the mood and he just makes excuses. I honestly don't know how to tell him any of this shit, his answer to everything is that if I don't like it that I should just leave and go back home to my family.

He also can't keep a fucking job. -_- (He is illegal, yes I know I shouldn't be blabbing this on the internet. However, I have plenty of other friends who are, and they have fucking jobs. So I am like...just another excuse.

/RANT

We've been together over a year and there have been so many times I should end it but I am not the one to give up on anything, yet I feel the need to go with some other guys. -_-

Even my best friend thinks that my bf doesn't respect me and that I make myself too available for him.

Trigger

You should just break up with him. You don't sound too enthused about the relationship, and shit you're halfway out the door anyway if you're making out with other dudes.

You should just break up with him. You don't sound too enthused about the relationship, and shit you're halfway out the door anyway if you're making out with other dudes.

I think the thing about it is that at first I was in love, but then he's a pathological liar and I thought he cheated on me too last year. And I have seen stuff on his phone like messages to other guys, a video he sent to a guy naked at his work, I even let him borrow my car so he can go to work because the way our scheduling worked out. I never recovered from that and always checked his phone/emails since then. But now I think about it I don't think he actually ever cheated on me...yet look at me I'm the one running out and cheating. I am such a slut...

The thing about it is that I love living there with him and kind of doing our own thing together. There is so much freedom and I know I can't do it on my own since I don't make enough with all the bills, car payment, insurance, etc every month.

So now it's like I am just using him even though I wish it would work out but I don't see it changing since he has not made an effort and I doubt I have either lately.

What if he is the love of my life? He tells me he loves me and wants us to have something special, but actions speak louder than words.

If you feel like the relationship is done, break up. If not, you should definitely tell him that if he continues stonewalling you and party-pooping you will break it off.

If you feel like the relationship is done, break up. If not, you should definitely tell him that if he continues stonewalling you and party-pooping you will break it off.

I think it is partially that he doesn't like to go out and spend money. He also steals shit all the time and I told him the other day if he gets caught stealing that I won't help him out of the situation. He was like that's okay, it's not like you are the only one who will help me anyway.

However, he always seems to ask me to do things at the most inopportune moments. He wants to go for a walk or something, when I just got off work and it is freaking hot outside. I say lets go later when it's cool and he says no nevermind and just throws a fit or something.

He was a slut before me, and I am becoming a slut. Two sluts don't mix I guess.

Part of me still wants everything to work and we are all happy-dory, but I am starting to get tired of bending over backwards for him and not being appreciated. He's like "you like to brag that you help me or people" or "you aren't the only one paying the bills, so why are you complaining about money all the time?" The thing about it is that I work for what I have, I don't steal it.

We actually haven't had a big fight in a while when that's all we use to do.

I feel like the next time we have a big fight I will call it quits there, it's just too much to deal with. I should be happy not sad and angry.

I guess our problem is communication. Guess it's time we had a long talk...

Alcoori

That will come out as being harsh but that reads like a bad teen romance.

Do you really believe there is only one person here in this whole 6+ billion people world that is right for you? If so, do you really think that this guy is?

You guys seem to only stay together because otherwise you would not be able to afford a place of your own. He steals, lies, is passive aggressive, you guys don't have sex... Why are you with him again?

Breaking off a toxic and unhappy relationship is not giving up. It's staying in it. As I see it, you're just denying yourself the opportunity to be happy. Make changes in your life, dump the dead weight and be single if that's what you want to experience.

That will come out as being harsh but that reads like a bad teen romance.

Do you really believe there is only one person here in this whole 6+ billion people world that is right for you? If so, do you really think that this guy is?

You guys seem to only stay together because otherwise you would not be able to afford a place of your own. He steals, lies, is passive aggressive, you guys don't have sex... Why are you with him again?

Breaking off a toxic and unhappy relationship is not giving up. It's staying in it. As I see it, you're just denying yourself the opportunity to be happy. Make changes in your life, dump the dead weight and be single if that's what you want to experience.
So explain to me why I would put up with this shit...can continue to do it for over a year. WHY :( It's messing with me.

Trigger

So explain to me why I would put up with this shit...can continue to do it for over a year. WHY :( It's messing with me.

Humans are creatures of habit. The world would be a different place if we could all change so quickly and easily. Take the baby steps. Starting searching for a smaller place of your own, start working on getting a better job, etc. You don't need him.

Humans are creatures of habit. The world would be a different place if we could all change so quickly and easily. Take the baby steps. Starting searching for a smaller place of your own, start working on getting a better job, etc. You don't need him.

Oh the job I have now is leaps and bounds, but I got stupid with my credit cards so I am stuck trying to pay those off. I know I can go move back home with my family no questions asked, I miss being with them. The only thing I liked about having my own place was that I was in control of my life and only had to follow my rules and having privacy to be with my boyfriend. But I know I cannot live alone.

neojubei

Oh the job I have now is leaps and bounds, but I got stupid with my credit cards so I am stuck trying to pay those off. I know I can go move back home with my family no questions asked, I miss being with them. The only thing I liked about having my own place was that I was in control of my life and only had to follow my rules and having privacy to be with my boyfriend. But I know I cannot live alone.

Maybe you and your boyfriend need to take a break from each other. Though that would be hard living under the same roof. Does he contribute at all? Monetary? Emotionally? Or are you stuck and afraid to change things

Alcoori

That's my point exactly: why?

Maybe moving back with your family for a little bit so you can pay off those credit card bills would be a good thing. Would also allow you to get away for that relationship which is clearly not working for either of you.

If you really don't want to and you don't wanna live alone you can just get roommates.

Sooo.. I was tired of waiting and asked the guy I like (the guy I posted about a few weeks ago) if he was into girls or guys and he said girls. :( I told him I was gay and he said "that's cool, there's nothing wrong with that". Although I'm bummed out he isn't gay, I'm relieved that I got that out of the way so I don't ever think there can be "something more" lol.

He's such a cool guy, and I feel like there's potential for a great friendship so hopefully nothing really changes too much between us and we can continue to hang out. If he's cool with me being gay, I guess I don't have much to worry about.

Delio

So I met a guy last night on 4chan of all places. There was a skype thread and I thought what the hell and messaged one of the guys. He ends up being in Texas of all places. We had a nice long talk finding out he has a lot in common with me.

Wake up this morning and I'm already greeted with him saying good morning to me. Fingers crossed on this one gents.

So I met a guy last night on 4chan of all places. There was a skype thread and I thought what the hell and messaged one of the guys. He ends up being in Texas of all places. We had a nice long talk finding out he has a lot in common with me.

Wake up this morning and I'm already greeted with him saying good morning to me. Fingers crossed on this one gents.

Yay :) Let us know the developments. ^_^

FYC

Banned

Awesome!

W101 Hype train baby... Is my mask on right? :lol

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Why do people only post pictures of buff dudes?

"Be the change you wish to see in the thread"

If people aren't posting pics of the types of guys you like, then you should post them.

Sooo.. I was tired of waiting and asked the guy I like (the guy I posted about a few weeks ago) if he was into girls or guys and he said girls. :( I told him I was gay and he said "that's cool, there's nothing wrong with that". Although I'm bummed out he isn't gay, I'm relieved that I got that out of the way so I don't ever think there can be "something more" lol.

He's such a cool guy, and I feel like there's potential for a great friendship so hopefully nothing really changes too much between us and we can continue to hang out. If he's cool with me being gay, I guess I don't have much to worry about.

Don't give up hope - he might still be gay! Keep pursuing him!

He's your soul mate I just know it! :O

Sagitario

Hmmm... Midnight Moon style of writing and 'storytelling' seems so... familiar.

I am already hearing wedding bells!!!
:p

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
What if he is the love of my life? He tells me he loves me and wants us to have something special, but actions speak louder than words.
If you're this unhappy a year in and already contemplating cheating, I don't think this guy is the love of your life.

Dump him, move out, and get your life where you want to get it.

If you feel like you can't tell him, write it down as a (short) letter then give it to him and stay in the room. Discuss.

What if she's a dude . . . I mean, what if he's a woman. :eek:

neojubei

I'm happy for you

Archurro

What is everyone's best way of getting over straight guy rejection? I hung out with this guy I met in one of my classes a couple of times after the class ended and we clicked really well. We grabbed coffee and dinner like 4 times total, and I was thinking he was into me. So I told him I liked him and asked if he felt the same way, but he just wanted to be friends, which I'm assuming means that he's straight. I'm hitting myself over the head for not asking if he was gay initially and letting myself fall for him that hard. He still wants to hang out, which is cool with me, but I'm still just mad/sad at myself for letting me fall into this hole. Ughhhhhh

RM8

What is everyone's best way of getting over straight guy rejection?
Being rational.

It's not supposed to be snarky, BTW, it's indeed what you need to do. "OMG it's hard and you can't choose in your heart etc. etc." will take you nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom