• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delio

So...this guy is either the biggest troll or he really DOES want me. He went and got a new webcam just so he can talk to me better. I had him looking up hotels so he could come stay a few days up here with me.

I'm..honestly a bit worried about him coming here. We have already discussed it and sex will probably happen. But I'll be honest it's been a little while. I don't want to fail at this.

Grakl

Hi guys, how are you doing?

Finally my ban was lifted :p And school starts soon for me, I'm too excited, so I've been studying a little to get started. Also I've been playing through both SMTIV and FE Awakening, they're too much fun. And finishing The Hobbit, it is my first time reading it.

Nothing socially unfortunately, just lots of people complimenting me about my weight loss. Oh, and I will try going to swimming classes again, hopig that this time I'll be more frequent after my failed attempt last semester.

The Hobbit is one of my favorite fantasy books. Too bad the movie sucked :/

Trigger

I guess fail is a bad word. I dont want to disappoint him.

If he's feeling you that much you can't disappoint him really; except by being an asshole or something.

Fast ejaculation
Tight asshole that not even the pinky fits.
Shits on dick
Vomits while sex
Bad breath
etc.

Well bad breath isn't that bad.
bhuHH.gif

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Heh accidents sometime happen, it's really no big deal.

Also people vomit during sex?

Reminds of the bedroom scene in another gay movie.

So...this guy is either the biggest troll or he really DOES want me. He went and got a new webcam just so he can talk to me better. I had him looking up hotels so he could come stay a few days up here with me.

I'm..honestly a bit worried about him coming here. We have already discussed it and sex will probably happen. But I'll be honest it's been a little while. I don't want to fail at this.

I'm going to start making a congrats on the sex cake soon

How was everyones day so far? I went to the lake with my friends, tried to get my boyfriend to come and ride the boat with us, but once again he didn't want to.

Anyway, I still managed to get sunburned again...this time on a patch on the side of my right arm, wtf. My friend drove the speedboat like a maniac, I just had to wear a safety vest haha because I'm chickenshit like that.

Thought I was gonna go out tonight, but being in the sun today made me tired. So just got some smoothies for me and my boyfriend and now just here at home.

So far a boring night lol. :/

Reminds of the bedroom scene in another gay movie.

"I'm alergic to latex. Do me bareback."

Congrats on the future sex love sounds Delio :3

neojubei

How was everyones day so far? I went to the lake with my friends, tried to get my boyfriend to come and ride the boat with us, but once again he didn't want to.

Anyway, I still managed to get sunburned again...this time on a patch on the side of my right arm, wtf. My friend drove the speedboat like a maniac, I just had to wear a safety vest haha because I'm chickenshit like that.

Thought I was gonna go out tonight, but being in the sun today made me tired. So just got some smoothies for me and my boyfriend and now just here at home.

Stayed home depressed cut myself with a knife making something. Fell alseep on the couch with the AC on and somehow woke up still alive

neojubei

Your boyfriend is pissing me off. Does he ever leave the house?

"I'm alergic to latex. Do me bareback."

Congrats on the future sex love sounds Delio :3

Nothing happening here. Was supposed to go to a pool party of a dude I haven't seen in 5 years but fuck that noise, and I also just came back from a jog.

Sai-kun

Banned
day 2 of lollapalooza with kitchenmotors

fuckin jammed and danced so wild today, my legs are killing me.

got one more day of the festival left though, gonna be the biggest one yet! getting to the festival at 1, won't stop till 10, and then an after party with Ellie Goulding DJing till 2 AM :)

sruckus

Today has just been one if those depressing days to me. See a really hot gay couple at J Crew and wonder if ill ever find someone. Weeks of looking through the okc profile and only getting old or overweight people talking to me on Grindr.

I hate the gay community sometimes because it just seems like everyone is only into six packs or perfect movie star looks etc etc. I hate myself even because I am picky about looks and I must be out if that league to ever find someone who likes me. On top of that I have no gay friends or anything so I doubt I'll ever meet anyone in person. Obviously I don't really hate the community and they're not all like that but it just feels like it sometimes. What did I do to get stuck with average (below avg??) looks.

JUST SO FRUSTRATING.

_Isaac

Today has just been one if those depressing days to me. See a really hot gay couple at J Crew and wonder if ill ever find someone. Weeks of looking through the okc profile and only getting old or overweight people talking to me on Grindr.

I hate the gay community sometimes because it just seems like everyone is only into six packs or perfect movie star looks etc etc. I hate myself even because I am picky about looks and I must be out if that league to ever find someone who likes me. On top of that I have no gay friends or anything so I doubt I'll ever meet anyone in person. Obviously I don't really hate the community and they're not all like that but it just feels like it sometimes. What did I do to get stuck with average (below avg??) looks.

JUST SO FRUSTRATING.

What are you looking for exactly in the looks department?

Today wasn't special (not to say that it wasn't still great mind), but yesterday, I dungeon mastered for the first time.

It didn't go at all like I expected, but upon reflection, different doesn't mean bad in this case. We all had fun, and I experienced something new. Can't really ask for more.

sruckus

What are you looking for exactly in the looks department?

Not overweight, preferably somewhat athletic but while six packs are great, that's not a requirement...I don't have one.

I'm more picky about the face, but it seems like everyone is. Generally, I don't like the emo look or super long hair or crazy hair styles. Just the average look really - I don't have any weird preferences. I think it's just a matter of my tastes being out of my league.

Ahh I'm getting nervous :| I don't know why I signed up for P.E this school year since I hate having to wear the sports uniform under the school uniform and then I hate locker rooms altogether and I despise sports and I'm really insecure also there's a lot of hot guys wtf and yes this is a run-on sentence.

Okay I sound like a school girl.
This post is starting to read like a Tumblr post.

I'm sorry guise

EDIT:
Not overweight, preferably somewhat athletic but while six packs are great, that's not a requirement...I don't have one.

I'm more picky about the face, but it seems like everyone is. Generally, I don't like the emo look or super long hair or crazy hair styles. Just the average look really - I don't have any weird preferences. I think it's just a matter of my tastes being out of my league.
I know just the guy for you

_Isaac

Ahh I'm getting nervous :| I don't know why I signed up for P.E this school year since I hate having to wear the sports uniform under the school uniform and then I hate locker rooms altogether and I despise sports and I'm really insecure also there's a lot of hot guys wtf and yes this is a run-on sentence.

Okay I sound like a school girl.
This post is starting to read like a Tumblr post.

I'm sorry guise

How old are you?

_Isaac

#noh8pls#swag

I'm assuming P.E. is required right? We had to take two years of P.E. You're going to be a sophomore right? That means it'll probably be the last year you'll have to deal with it. Do you just feel uncomfortable changing in the locker room?

I'm assuming P.E. is required right? We had to take two years of P.E. You're going to be a sophomore right? That means it'll probably be the last year you'll have to deal with it. Do you just feel uncomfortable changing in the locker room?
Yeah, it's required.

It's like a combination of two things, I HATE taking anything off in public, also we don't have much time to change and teachers are assholes so they'll give you detention or something stupid like that. I also noticed that I don't look at guys while they're changing much, because it just feels creepy and I think there's no reason to do that.
Now, if it's a guy I have a crush on then... yeah...

_Isaac

Yeah, it's required.

It's like a combination of two things, I HATE taking anything off in public, also we don't have much time to change and teachers are assholes so they'll give you detention or something stupid like that. I also noticed that I don't look at guys while they're changing much, because it just feels creepy and I think there's no reason to do that.

Well they don't give you that much time to change, so that means you're changing time won't be that much anyway, so it shouldn't be too much to worry about. It's also good that you're not gawking at all these other dudes. That already takes care of that awkwardness....unless there's a crush there. Do you crush a lot?

Well they don't give you that much time to change, so that means you're changing time won't be that much anyway, so it shouldn't be too much to worry about. It's also good that you're not gawking at all these other dudes. That already takes care of that awkwardness....unless there's a crush there. Do you crush a lot?
Hopefully not, there was one guy last year and I still have a crush on him, it's crazy.

I wouldn't say I crush a lot... I've only had like 3 real rushes in 3 years.

KiN0

Yeah, it's required.

I know exactly how you feel. I never changed in the locker room because I found the smell really awful. I would just wear my gym clothes under my regular clothes and change in the gym.

I know exactly how you feel. I never changed in the locker room because I found the smell really awful. I would just wear my gym clothes under my regular clothes and change in the gym.
Yeah, that's like the bulletproof technique and the sports uniform is actually pretty comfy lol

Mr_Zombie

But you then wear shorts under your regular trousers, and a sport t-shirt under your regular t-shirt/shirt. I don't know how can it be comfortable, especially during early fall/late spring, when it's still pretty warm.
Also, don't you have to change (i.e. undress) after the gym anyway?

Alrus

I didn't know changing in the locker room was such a big deal to some of you. I also don't get the keep gym clothes under your regular ones. Does that mean you end up wearing sweaty gym clothes all day after the period is over? That'd feel kinda gross to me.

I didn't know changing in the locker room was such a big deal to some of you. I also don't get the keep gym clothes under your regular ones. Does that mean you end up wearing sweaty gym clothes all day after the period is over? That'd feel kinda gross to me.
It won't really be an issue to me since I have P.E on 4th period and there's 5 periods, which means it's just one class with gym clothes after P.E, and I don't even sweat that much.

KiN0

Well, I wore rather baggy clothes so it was never too tight. As for sweat, I never did the sports or activities so I never had any.

Went to Gay Pride Amsterdam yesterday. Canal Parade was cool and some nice open air parties. Had fun, danced alot and spent too much money on beer. Nothing interesting happened to me though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom