• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delio

Hey now I'm not trying to shit on anyone's tastes :D
The last guy looks like a guy I have to work on a group with at school :).

My tastes are always swallowed and tossed away. But I like to annoy people with it.

tumblr_mrlrz9IegR1r5taazo1_500.jpg

Sai-kun

Banned
These threads arent the same anymore. Its depressing and I cant use anymore. Leaving the mess for good. Bye

thank the fucking gods

there really is a higher power

My tastes are always swallowed and tossed away. But I like to annoy people with it.

tumblr_mrlrz9IegR1r5taazo1_500.jpg

His eyes are insane and I need to stare into them
after I tie him to my bed and have my way with him for awhile

Menaged

Have yall ever had sex in a pool? Omg so good :)

I gave and recieved a BJ in a pool. I must say it wasn't that great :\
I guess it's beacuse you don't feel the saliva all that well.

I really like Carter , the guy im talking to. I dunno we gel so much online. Meeting him will be the real test to see if it's real. Tbh I'm kinda scared of it cause for the first time im actually connecting to someone close to me and i dont know why he wants me.

That's awesome! :)
You met on the net? How long ago?
And when do you two meet?

--

Yay, Kyon left and Naked Snake is back :)

sphinx

the piano man
the no sex talk thing is BS,

explicit fantasies and sexual activities have been explained with detail countless times in many threads across the OT forum by both straight and gay gaffers.

Midnight Scott must have been banned for something else,.

Delio

That's awesome! :)
You met on the net? How long ago?
And when do you two meet?

-)

Yeah we met on the net almost three weeks ago now. It was a random thread where everyone was sharing skype info I didnt dare click on it at first but I decided to trust it and messaged one of the guys. Carter just happened to be in texas and not very far from me and we hit it off pretty fast. I'd share a pic but he's kinda eh about his pic being shared around right now.
Breaking him out of that slowly.

Menaged

Yeah we met on the net almost three weeks ago now. It was a random thread where everyone was sharing skype info I didnt dare click on it at first but I decided to trust it and messaged one of the guys. Carter just happened to be in texas and not very far from me and we hit it off pretty fast. I'd share a pic but he's kinda eh about his pic being shared around right now.
Breaking him out of that slowly.

Good on for taking the plunge and sent a message. I think most of us know how hard it is to do (well, I do anyway). It feels good when it pays off.
I understand that you live in Texas? Where does he lives (you said he happened to be there).
Anyway, I hope your date will go well.

KmA

So everytime I drive around Same Love is always playing which never fails to put a smile across my face. It is amazing to think that a song like this is playing on the radio constantly which never would have been possible five years ago. Progress is being made.

How soon would you feel comfortable telling someone that you missed them?

Met the Lebanese guy for the second time today (two weeks after our first meeting), and in the middle of kissing he says "I missed you"

I replied "me too" (what else could I say?), he goes "Liar", lol

Few months ago I was with a guy I was kinda dating, we had known each other for a few weeks and went out several times. Then I hadn't seen him for a week or so and I told him "Can I say that I missed you?", he paused and then replied "Yeah you can", I said "It doesn't sound weird?", he said no, but he didn't say he missed me too. That and his cold behavior in general that night made me realize that my feelings for him were much stronger than his for me, so I decided to back off and see how/if he reacts. He didn't, and we stopped seeing each other.

Oh and I guess I'm back to posting here, I kinda knew I would be. Hopefully I won't let a few overly sensitive individuals affect me this time.

I told you already that you look your age. Stop it already.
lol, yeah alright. Don't mind looking a bit older anyway, I mean imagine being over 18 but looking like you're 15, that sucks more than looking a but older IMO.
So everytime I drive around Same Love is always playing which never fails to put a smile across my face. It is amazing to think that a song like this is playing on the radio constantly which never would have been possible five years ago. Progress is being made.
This is a good thing for LGBT and all but this song really gets me emotional in a good way :|

Delio

Good on for taking the plunge and sent a message. I think most of us know how hard it is to do (well, I do anyway). It feels good when it pays off.
I understand that you live in Texas? Where does he lives (you said he happened to be there).
Anyway, I hope your date will go well.

He lives in Galveston and I'm in Fort worth. Like a four hour drive really. Yeah I was scared to even take the chance but im so glad I did. I really like him.

I'm fairly confident he is not above the age of 15 years old.

You never know :)

looking young owns. cherish it.

Indeed. I like when they are young looking. Not to say looking older isnt hot as well cause what would I do when my bf gets older lol.

Kangi

looking young owns. cherish it.

When I was 12, I looked 16. I wasn't even out of middle school before barbers were asking me what college I was going to. Ever since I turned 16, I've never stopped looking 16. It's getting a tad uncomfortable, but I suppose I should be glad; my father's side of the family usually has early balding problems.

RM8

I also looked a bit older before hitting 17-18. Then I became a young adult and I apparently stopped aging. I'm 25 and I still get asked if I'm over 18. Also, it's not like it happens often, but when I'm hit on it's always by younger... females :/

daripad

People have told me lately that I look older. I used to look younger :( And I don't think that something physical changed, maybe it is because I'm too serious around people I don't know much

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Eh later :p I'll always love BoC, but I haven't been that into them since they served as my initiation into electronic music way back when, for some reason.

Incidentally the name "Tomorrow's Harvest" consistently reminds me of this book.
  1. They will always be in circulation for me.
  2. No "eh" just do it.
  3. I think that says more about you than anything.

Whoa what happened to midnight moon? Guess I missed all the drama here.
Probably banned for being an alt. Kyon can come back for redemption.

bsej87

I also looked a bit older before hitting 17-18. Then I became a young adult and I apparently stopped aging. I'm 25 and I still get asked if I'm over 18. Also, it's not like it happens often, but when I'm hit on it's always by younger... females :/

Did you just call me a little girl?

RM8

^ Lol, no. You'd be a female my age in any case :p
---

So I'm watching Animal Planet and this uber-hot guy has a pet hyena. I google this guy's name.

I love Animal Planet. Image-Google "Bryan Hawn", guys, you're absolutely not going to regret it :p I'd post more but stuff can get a bit NSFW-ish and the guy reaaaally likes his own butt.

1. They will always be in circulation for me.
  2. No "eh" just do it.
  3. I think that says more about you than anything.

1. Yeah I like them, they have a really cool aesthetic, but I can't listen to their albums twenty thousand times in a row so they tend to fall by the wayside.
2. We'll see :p I'll have time tomorrow afternoon.
3. I don't think it says much about either.

I can listen to albums forever

Like 2 days ago I found out about this band and now I really love them and they are amazing and their lyrics really reach to me-

Ahem anyway yeah it takes a lot for me to get tired of a song.

I can listen to albums forever

Like 2 days ago I found out about this band and now I really love them and they are amazing and their lyrics really reach to me-

Ahem anyway yeah it takes a lot for me to get tired of a song.

The only 'band' I can do that with is Autechre partly because a lot of their stuff dances on the line between being 'music' and 'not music', like this never gets old to me partly because it seems to sidestep most of the familiar musical tropes while still being substantial in another way. Burial is also kind of like that for me, but much less so. Other groups or artists like Dead Can Dance or Jóhann Jóhannsson I listen to in a really periodic fashion where I get a really intense but momentary renewed interest a few times a year. And then sometimes I listen to other stuff, but that makes up like most of my music listening right there [/boring].

So I'm watching Animal Planet and this uber-hot guy has a pet hyena. I google this guy's name.

I love Animal Planet. Image-Google "Bryan Hawn", guys, you're absolutely not going to regret it :p I'd post more but stuff can get a bit NSFW-ish and the guy reaaaally likes his own butt.

DAT ASS!!!!!

scarlet

he has a nice ass!

i like big butt i can not lie

Replicant

So, after a long while of not touching Grindr, I figured I'd give it another try. How bad can it be, right? Well.......

v4N2rID.png

tmnq2ix.gif

WTF GAF? WTF?!!! Am I just too vanilla for this app?

Kangi

So, after a long while of not touching Grindr, I figured I'd give it another try. How bad can it be, right? Well.......

http://i.imgur.com/v4N2rID.png[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tmnq2ix.gif[IMG]

WTF GAF? WTF?!!! Am I just too vanilla for this app?[/QUOTE]

Have you never listened to Sweet Dreams?

Some of them want to use you; some of them want to be used by you. Some of them want to abuse you; some of them want to be abused.

You owe it to yourself, him, Eurythmics, the 80s, and human decency everywhere to use him as he so politely requested.

sphinx

the piano man

I don't like the use of the word "humilliate" cause it strays from the sexual thing but I'd love it if someone approached me with that submissive attitude.

setp up your game and give him orders and if you a re top then enjoy it, use him and show him who's the boss.

v4N2rID.png

tmnq2ix.gif

:lol

I don't think I saved the pic when I got a new phone earlier this summer but a dude in my area looked like a total Redditor and his description was something to the effect of "Quit pretending you're on here for friends or you're bisexual. If you're on here then YOU ARE GAY!!"

The worst is when they have speeches planned. Some dude who was pretty cute with decent stats started up a conversation with me. I kept asking where he was (because he was apparently in earshot going off of the app), if he had a face pic, etc. and he just kept asking if I wanted to see him blow his load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom