• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dany

Banned
I was stuck in meetings for basically 8 hours straight and then I got home to find out my childhood dog died. We'll get through this week together :(

efe84_ORIG-predator_handshake.gif

Oh no :( I'm sorry man

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Bladenic sis did you see the newest Nashville? God that scene with the hot gay cowboy wearing those tight jeans was amazeballz. omg O__O

Dead Man

You all need to be posting pictures of these beards, STAT.
Late on the train as usual, but bugger it.

About a month ago:

otEtYFy.jpg

Today, after giving the balding head a long over due go with the clippers:

EHj1FqO.jpg

Not sure I'll keep the beard though, I think I look too much like a gay biker, kids and old ladies cross the road to avoid me at the moment LOL.

Dat profile. Very nice.

Why don't you show us your beard? I see it in your avatar ;)

My beard needs no introduction:

And one taken yesterday: NSFW
Letting the hair on my pecs grow for the first time. I don't like it currently but its still recent, gonna be patient and hope it fills out.

And this man has the most perfect beard. Always.

If he worked at a gay thing then he would be okay with you being gay. Try to come out to him and see his reaction. You are the one who has to start this.

Yeah. Good approach.

scarlet

Today, after giving the balding head a long over due go with the clippers:

EHj1FqO.jpg

Not sure I'll keep the beard though, I think I look too much like a gay biker, kids and old ladies cross the road to avoid me at the moment LOL.

iwfCrQe.gif

Loving the bald head.
Keep the beard, but trim it.

flying to Australia

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
What did the second guy say exactly? Evidently you're upset by the rejection, but it may be that he simply realised he didn't want to be in a relationship with you, and told you as soon as it became evident that you did want a relationship. Had you mentioned to him that you eventually wanted an exclusive relationship before?

I'm coming back to this now after a few days because we ended up reconciling the situation. Modern day dating minefield: he's kind of an unclear text'er and I have a tendency to overreact or misinterpret things early on. Seems he was mostly bothered by the idea that I might still want to see other people, and didn't want to have to "compete" for my attention. We got together to talk in person and I cleared things up. Feeling good once again.

Oh yeah texting miscommunication has ruined many potential relationships for me. It's easy to misinterpret intentions and feelings, and if damage goes unfixed for a while it can be too late.

Trigger

The only thing I hate about texting with guys is the wait in between sending and receiving a message. Feels like an eternity sometimes, lol.

Caladrius

The only thing I hate about texting with guys is the wait in between sending and receiving a message. Feels like an eternity sometimes, lol.

People who take too long to respond (15+ minutes) without a reason drive me crazy, I don't get a lot of time to talk (and only text once or twice a week) and I want the most out of it. I only got to talk with my first love for an hour or two at the most and 15-20 mins was how long he took on average.

mantidor

I barely pick up cues in person, texting actually makes me less tense about it heh, it gives me some time to think about the correct response, in person you need to respond much faster and I think I frequently offend people. To be honest, I think the same happens to me with texting, but at least I think it communicates better than when I try to talk.

I text very infrequently. I'd rather not do it, but sometimes it's entertaining.

I'm definitely one of those people that takes random amounts of time to reply--if at all.

Carlos, GSO! Reply to my text.

Not everyone needs to text every 5 seconds. Some of us even think texting is completely stupid.

I would almost always prefer to text for things that need a quick reply. I also love texting photos when I'm at shows to people, or vise versa. Texting is great, it's my everything.

Sai-kun

Banned
Carlos, GSO! Reply to my text.

can u stop??? i only have unlimited texting and data okay

Not everyone needs to text every 5 seconds. Some of us even think texting is completely stupid.

Way to put words in my mouth :lol I grew up with texting though, and I get anxiety talking on the phone, so texting is a pretty solid way for me to communicate with most people.

Edit: And yeah when I'm talking with someone I'm into/an SO, texting all the time is pretty sweet, and a good way to pass the time! Especially if you don't see each other every day.

can u stop??? i only have unlimited texting and data okay

Way to put words in my mouth :lol I grew up with texting though, and I get anxiety talking on the phone, so texting is a pretty solid way for me to communicate with most people.

This is true. I'd rather talk to Danny on the phone... or Kai.

Christopher

My friends had their wedding vows renewed in new Jersey after initially getting married in new York. They were also joking with another friend how after thirty means your like 50 in gay ages
..it was funny almost like dog years lol

Is this true?

kai never returns my calls

1313571-TombStone001_92007.gif

GHT7IKK.gif

kai is pretty clearly too busy fucking bitches when you're away to answer your calls, your twitter made that obvious a long time ago

you should totes make a twitter for kai

Also, good (albeit hetero) news! I went to a music shindig tonight because my friend was playing at it but virtually nobody came beyond the bands and groupies (it was in a really ass-backwards town about 45 miles northeast of me) so I paid the admission out of pity and then left after a while. Rather than go home and mope about having nothing to do, I got my fat ass out and about and went to my emergency Starbucks in a likewise hella far away town just 20 minutes west on the interstate because a girl from my high school class works there. We've literally never talked despite having three years acknowledging each others' existences. Regardless, I was craving some platonicism so I got her number and she didn't hesitate at all! Hopefully we end up being friends.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
My friends had their wedding vows renewed in new Jersey after initially getting married in new York. They were also joking with another friend how after thirty means your like 50 in gay ages
..it was funny almost like dog years lol

Is this true?

Yes, it's true. :(

I'm already 35 in Gay Years.

Replicant

I don't understand why is it so hard for many gay guys to just be honest? If I ask you "Hey, can we meet up this afternoon/evening" and you're not available then just say "Hey, I don't think I can commit to either one, how about tomorrow?". Don't let me wait around with no answer. It's fucking rude. I don't want to be your last minute back up plan either.

Wow I came out to one of my best friends like last week it was so intense but she said she was totally okay with it and she supported me, she also said I should tell my other best friend. Not sure I'm ready for that since coming out to her drained me emotionally for like two days.

mantidor

Those veiny forearms give me the creeps.

Besides that, I'm a fan, hairy forearms are amazing, big forearms as well, definition usually comes with poped veins so I'm not a fan of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom