• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you shitting me?? Teen Wolf is brutal he drowned him and then bonded with the thing aauuughh

Anyway, got a shitty new haircut today. It looks so bad lol
oh well

Thetinman

LAtoDC i think you need to stay far far away from him there could be someone else that's what it sounds like to me anyway. and if you can get revenge not now give it some time but get it.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
A highly homophobic christian aunt freaks out when one of her dogs mounts another since they're all female, lol. They're clearly evil lesbian dogs, since dogs only mount other dogs when they want to have dirty sinful sex.

My parents do the same thing when one of our male dogs tries to mount the other male dog. It's funny.

RM8

Revenge? For ending a relationship? No one should stay in a relationship if they're not enjoying it anymore. Being quick to end stuff in a healthy way is the best thing you can do, and it seems like that's what happened here.

My parents do the same thing when one of our male dogs tries to mount the other male dog. It's funny.
Stupid dogs acting against nature :mad:

Rayis

SO like my co-worker platonic crush smelled really good today, good-smelling people turn me on, that's sounds so creepy but I wanted to get it out my chest.
too bad he gives me no signs of ever wanting to do anything with me outside of work, not even friendship *sigh*

Kater

Banned
He is a bastard, he is not your brother!

whoa, that hurts :/
I think he got lucky with the genes of our grand-granddad from my father side of the family who was like a 2 m tall. It's also the only person that's taller than 1,82 m in my family that I know of besides my brother.

SO like my co-worker platonic crush smelled really good today, good-smelling people turn me on, that's sounds so creepy but I wanted to get it out my chest.
too bad he gives me no signs of ever wanting to do anything with me outside of work, not even friendship *sigh*

Both my ex-gfs and my latest ex-bf were into smells so I totally get where you're coming from. This is wording it odd, but is it weird to want your partner to have certain fetishes, even if you don't? Like, after the past three in a row I couldn't imagine a gf / bf that didn't appreciate all my jazzy cologne and shit all the time.

Rayis

Both my ex-gfs and my latest ex-bf were into smells so I totally get where you're coming from. This is wording it odd, but is it weird to want your partner to have certain fetishes, even if you don't? Like, after the past three in a row I couldn't imagine a gf / bf that didn't appreciate all my jazzy cologne and shit all the time.

cologne smell is such a turn-on, I'm glad I'm not alone :D

I don't find that weird at all, is nice to want to please your partner's fetishes even if you don't share them.

scarlet

I'm 1 cm shorter than you lol

Anyway, height shouldn't be of importance, I don't know how some people reject other just because of that, is disgusting.

Metres, even, to be more...non-US.

173 or 174 is me too.

I am 1,74 m while my brother is about 1,90 m. Thanks, nature. :(

Oh! The last height conversation before the end of the year. I feel nostalgic.

1.73m (5'8) here.

Wow

I thought everyone liked smells?

I like the smell of female perfume/cologne. Most of the time if the smell is too masculine it's kinda turn off for me

Pheromone FTW

LAtoDC

Neo Member
Thanks for the advice everyone. Looking forward to engaging with this community more often.

Im 6ft 155 pounds - to add to the current conversation :)

Sibylus

Banned
I'm 5'10. My bf is 6'0 so i sometimes go on my tiptoes to kiss him on the same level.

its very cute.
Gifs-tumblr-engra_C3_A7ado-pronto-template-so-cute-tumblr-candy-brushes-photoscape-by-thata-schultz007_large.gif

daripad

Wow you guys are so short, I am too (5'9) but wow, you guys are shorter.

Well, my genetics didn't do me any favour, my father is two inches shorter than me and my mother was way too short so nothing else could be done.

I was tired of Pokemon two weeks after launch and I thought it had lost the launch hype. I can't stop playing it now that I'm on holidays, is like my night companion :) sooo good. If anyone here wants any Pokemon just ask for it ;) (except legendaries, I don't have them lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom