• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No seriously. I know it sounds weird but take my advice LOL. You'll thank me for it later.

pretend you're
giving birth to his dick. "Pushing" relaxes your muscles down there..
. That was the weirdest piece of advice I've ever given LOL

... Ehh...

tumblr_inline_mutieh7rEK1rr159v.gif

EDIT: I'm joking, if it wasn't clear!

How exactly does it work? :c

... Ehh...

tumblr_inline_mutieh7rEK1rr159v.gif

EDIT: I'm joking, if it wasn't clear!

How exactly does it work? :c

g20mxLQ.gif

/dead

I'm going to have to remember this piece of advice, tho
I'm being totally serious!! ;___; You make fun now but y'all will thank me later!

Clean your ass out too. I find that helps a lot. And then no gross stuff sticking to anything.
This too! It also makes it more comfortable to
push against the dick. because your ass will be clean so you won't have the subconscious reaction to tense up.

...yeah..

Vazduh

I'm being totally serious!! ;___; You make fun now but y'all will thank me later!

I'm not making fun of you, it's just the way you phrased it that made me laugh out loud. Sucks to be a visual type of person sometimes
VYJbbX8.jpg
VYJbbX8.jpg
VYJbbX8.jpg

I'll try to remember your advice... if I ever break this dry spell, lol

I'm not making fun of you, it's just the way you phrased it that made me laugh out loud. Sucks to be a visual type of person sometimes
VYJbbX8.jpg
VYJbbX8.jpg
VYJbbX8.jpg

I'll try to remember your advice... if I ever break this dry spell, lol

LOLLLL. Valid.. Maybe "giving birth" was a horrible way of putting it.. But like.. It's actually an accurate description I promise!
Push, and keep breathing o__o

Vazduh

Heheheh, OK, I'll try to have it in mind.

ibutPB4lnp9CiT.gif

Aand, here's a selfie, taken with my old-ass camera, since my smartphone's camera is the worst ;_;

edit: I think it was online long enough. Until next time...

To be honest, giving birth to genitalia is hardly the absolute best thought that has entered my head today. But I shall have to add it to my personal phrasebook nonetheless!

Bladenic

OMG no I may have to get circumcised. This could not be happening at a worse time FML

Fuck my life for not getting it done sooner, plus my mom revealed that I was scheduled to have it done when I was 14 but for some dumb fuck reason I didn't

Ugh I hate this the struggles

OMG no I may have to get circumcised. This could not be happening at a worse time FML

Fuck my life for not getting it done sooner, plus my mom revealed that I was scheduled to have it done when I was 14 but for some dumb fuck reason I didn't

Goodness, i'm sorry to hear that... Why do you have to, exactly?

Heheheh, OK, I'll try to have it in mind.

ibutPB4lnp9CiT.gif

Aand, here's a selfie, taken with my old-ass camera, since my smartphone's camera is the worst ;_;
You are so handsome!!!

Hey mister.. I got circumcised when I was 16 years old.. So let me know if you need any advice or anything, okay??

Village

This all sounds like a lot of trouble for 5 minutes.

Not that I'd be able to do it either way. (TMI)
Because I have chronic hemorrhoids

We are.

Of course once the bears vs twinks argument gets around things get bloody

I know what the former is ,I have no idea what the latter is.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

noooooooooooooooooooooooo

why what happened ;___o

RM8

That thread in gaming side is making me consider never leaving Community threads
The joy of not caring about narrative in games is that IDGAF about Ryu or Toad being bi-curious or whatever :p Because really, I doubt we'll see an influx of gay protagonists in gaming anytime soon :/

Kangi

I have been on a rampage in all the queer threads on gaming side this week.

The sheer number of bans being thrown around is a sight to behold. The homophobes on the gaming side are less experienced ban-evaders than the ones in OT, and it's showing.

RM8

The most lolzy thing is people implying we want all games to have gay protagonists. Some people are downright divorced from reality.

Vazduh

Bluebadger and Masquerader, thank you :***

Yikes!! Wait, what happened? Why do you have to do it? :/

aggressive is the way to go

#downwithstraightpeople2014

Of course they should be wary about putting gay characters into videogames, for we would obviously respond with extreme tyranny, totally. Nope, no reason here with us types(!)

Seriously, though. Is there no acceptance amongst normal people?

Village

Of course they should be wary about putting gay characters into videogames, for we would obviously respond with extreme tyranny, totally. Nope, no reason here with us types(!)

Seriously, though. Is there no acceptance amongst normal people?

You are as normal as me, bruh.

Caladrius

Praise our Asian berserker-lord.

I know what the former is ,I have no idea what the latter is.

Less traditionally masculine looking (little hair, slim build).

Most effeminate men are twinks, but not all twinks are effeminate.

I'd be classed as a straight-acting twink.

Circumcision isn't that bad, I didn't have any pain whatsoever, it healed fast, feels so fresh and I've never had better orgasms.
I don't feel any less sensitive than before either tbh. :)

Village

It was intentional, and I laughed pretty hard with another GAFfer. "Since when is sexual preference important?" *has a kingdom hearts avatar*

While those characters could be strait as a board, that narrative has only supported the notion of sora wanting some riku cool guy D. My man ran past his girl friend for some riku.

Village

Eheheh, but I am awfully abnormal~ Up to the extent that people find my sexuality to be the thing they hate the least about me. Even the homophobes~

Are you on that level of normality~?
Imma pretty weird dude.
But I see pretty weird dudes all the time, I go to an art school.

So to answer your question depends on the day of the week.

Somepeople find abnormality endearing~
Praise our Asian berserker-lord.

Less traditionally masculine looking (little hair, slim build).

Most effeminate men are twinks, but not all twinks are effeminate.

I'd be classed as a straight-acting twink.

Ah I see.

Do I have to weigh in on that debate ?

Scher

The sheer number of bans being thrown around is a sight to behold. The homophobes on the gaming side are less experienced ban-evaders than the ones in OT, and it's showing.

All minority and queer threads might as well just be called Elephant Graveyard or something to that effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom