• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

"Luke, I am your power bottom."

Here for that, tbh.

vAEKHva.gif

mantidor

I also don't agree that it's not worth talking about. Have you not seen polling on gay rights in recent years? People can and do change their minds about this issue, even on GAF - you'll notice it if you read older threads. I've occasionally been surprised when trying to find an old post, when I've stumbled across a disagreement I had with someone from years ago only to think, "Wait, that poster used to say dumb stuff like that?"

I honestly think this comes more for fear of a ban than actual progress.

I personally don't even try to discuss trans issues because I feel it will get me into trouble. What you said is completely true, if you address ignorance by treating the person as someone capable of thought and not tit-for-tat bickering you will inform and educate, but I find the latter to be far more common. Maybe I'm wrong, but it is my impression.

What a day wtf
I went to the city with my sis and she revealed to me that my mom told her i was gay a long time ago but that my mom told my sister to not support me because being gay is wrong

so today i found out that me and my sister share very similar opinions about our family and my mom is a complete homophobe, also a religious nut which i kind of already knew.
So done with my mom tbh

What a day wtf
I went to the city with my sis and she revealed to me that my mom told her i was gay a long time ago but that my mom told my sister to not support me because being gay is wrong

so today i found out that me and my sister share very similar opinions about our family and my mom is a complete homophobe, also a religious nut which i kind of already knew.
So done with my mom tbh

I'm sorry to hear that. Unless your mother apologises (and proves that she gives more of a damn about you than she does some outdated beliefs), then do indeed ignore her.

Bladenic

I'm sorry to hear that. Unless your mother apologises (and proves that she gives more of a damn about you than she does some outdated beliefs), then do indeed ignore her.

He lives with her, so complete ignorance is impossible. Which sucks. And probably is until he finishes college (for financial help purposes).

I'm pretty sure she wont apologize. The only reason why I'll even try to play nice is because I need somewhere to stay while I finish school lol, and I don't feel bad about admitting that anymore.

I'm pretty sure she wont apologize. The only reason why I'll even try to play nice is because I need somewhere to stay while I finish school lol, and I don't feel bad about admitting that anymore.

Eheh, fair enough. My situation is... Somewhat similar. However, jusssstttt before I leave, I shall call them out on it.

mantidor

What a day wtf

So done with my mom tbh

on mother's day of all days?

Happy Mother's Day GayGAF!! <3 I don't know if we actually have mothers in here or anything o_o but I hope you all have had good Sundays in general :D

daripad

What a day wtf

So done with my mom tbh

YoungBlade I told you that your sister already knew but you wouldn't listen to me ¬¬
Well, it seems that she is supportive to you, so that's great since you'll need her. Your mother is completely against your ideals (so is my father) but you'll have to live with it until you are able to live on your own. Please, don't do the same things that she does to you, don't be a dick to her, try to be nice, because when you are gone she'll see what she lost, and may see that she made a lot of mistakes and needs to change.

God luck on everything you do with her YB

El Gato hasn't come back yet.
Shit D: I really hope hes okay
YoungBlade I told you that your sister already knew but you wouldn't listen to me ¬¬
Well, it seems that she is supportive to you, so that's great since you'll need her. Your mother is completely against your ideals (so is my father) but you'll have to live with it until you are able to live on your own. Please, don't do the same things that she does to you, don't be a dick to her, try to be nice, because when you are gone she'll see what she lost, and may see that she made a lot of mistakes and needs to change.

God luck on everything you do with her YB
lol, yeah but I was kinda scared to come out to her :p

but anyway, I guess I'll just try to be nice with her and anything but I just know it won't be the same with her after all this.

lost my virginity today but it was with a woman and not a guy.
Yay! :)

I looked to see your posts to see if you are bi and you are so that sex is good news*. We are taking over.

Also above responses are hopefully all pretend. :)

EDIT: I realised I inferred you're a man from clarifying it's with a woman in this thread, I apologise if I'm wrong.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
This thread is (mostly) allergic to vaginas.

What a day wtf

So done with my mom tbh

Heh I too found out my mother is a homophobe after talking about women in prison. She can't handle the site of lesbians or them kissing. My dad is the same too. Even heard him say a gay slur while watching some a show called " bad girls". Also the last time I'm giving her any gift :/

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Look at this insular and toxic community.

Reporting to the authorities to get this place shut down/cleaned up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom