• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Alright, I'm going to Kickstart Awkwrd, the laid back, judgement free, gay dating app for gays who are virgins, shy, inexperienced, or just bundles of nerves and insecurities.

Rules:
No flaming
No shirtless pics
No dickpics
No asking for dickpics inside the app

Moderation will be swift and terrible, like a gay bishoptl.

Kater

Banned
xNRV9.png

Alright, I'm going to Kickstart Awkwrd, the laid back, judgement free, gay dating app for gays who are virgins, shy, inexperienced, or just bundles of nerves and insecurities.

Rules:
No flaming
No shirtless pics
No dickpics

Better hope he doesn't see that lol.

Haly

If my name suddenly grays out unexpectedly, you guys will be the only ones to know why.

Rules:
No flaming
No shirtless pics
No dickpics

My Awkwrd profile:

Tall guys only
Must send face pic
7+ inches only
Whites only (not racist tho)
Bareback only
No fem dudes

Dead Man

Rules:
No flaming
No shirtless pics
No dickpics

Bundles of nerves and insecurities can join? Shit, here's my wallet, take it all.

Haly

why not, bishoptl is probably flaming as all hell

bishoptl said:
OK.

Just for giggles, I decided to try out this new walk during my lunch break. I usually stroll around downtown Vancouver for some exercise, so what the hell, right?

12:01pm - Tim crotch-saunters past reception. No visible response from the ladies hard at work.

12:03pm - Tim crotch-saunters outside past some construction workers. Tim earns some funny looks, but Tim doesn't care because he is gonna get some womens.

12:04pm - Tim crotch-saunters to a stop at a red-light. While waiting for the walk signal, Tim looks over to the young lady beside him and smiles. She smiles back. HOLY SHIT IT WORKS

12:12pm - Tim crotch-saunters into Vera's Meat Shack for a burger "You can't beat Vera's Meat" the tagline says, but today there's a new meat that's ready for beating and it's pointing the way to the counter. Tim orders a lamb burger with mushrooms and feta cheese. The guy behind the counter does not mention Tim's protruding pelvis, but that is because he is mad jealous.

12:15pm - Tim nods at an older woman who is waiting for her sandwich. She smiles back. Tim is a sexual firecracker and his fuse is lit.

12:20pm - Tim receives his burger and crotch-saunters towards the shop door. At the opening, Tim turns slightly and gives the "Magnum" look over his shoulder toward the other patrons. No visible response. Other patrons are obviously blind/racist/eunuchs.

12:24 - Tim crotch-saunters into the local 7-11. Guy behind the counter smiles. It appears that the crotch-saunter works not only on women, but men as well. This is dangerous stuff - with great power comes great responsibility. Tim resolves to only use the crotch-saunter on women of child-bearing age, as to not confuse and break the hearts of Vancouver's gay male community. Or ugly chicks. Or fat chicks. Or fat ugly chicks.

12:25 - Tim purchases a Monster drink, to celebrate his new-found status as a sex-sandwich on stilts. Guy behind counter continues to smile. Tim is slightly unnerved.

12:31 - Tim crotch-saunters past a bus stop, where two attractive college-age ladies are having a conversation. Tim turns down the crotch-saunter to a crotch-stroll, letting the females get a good, long look at what they didn't even know they were missing. One of the women smiles, then the two of them giggle. It is patently obvious that they cannot wait to molest Tim behind some bushes.

12:38 - Tim crotch-saunters back into his workplace, passes his boss. Boss asks, "Did you hurt yourself? Why are you walking like that?". Boss is obviously intimidated by Tim's ability to attract women into clamouring for his genetic material. Tim smiles quietly to himself before crotch-sauntering past reception one more time for good measure. Receptionist looks up and says "hello". Tim has GOT IT.

12:40 - Tim rewards himself for sharing the wealth (DON'T TOUCH THE MERCHANDISE) with Vancouver ladies by polishing off his lamb burger and Monster drink at his desk.

This is some pretty potent shit.
A classic.

daripad

BTW, I think I saw a tweet on Twitter from you. It got retweeted by Jim Sterling, that's why I saw it. Something about Pokemon. Maybe I'm mistaking.

lol creepy GAF lives here and I had not noticed before. I'm protecting all my accounts.

ABANDON THREAD

Haly

This got me wondering, who's into fem guys? They're my favorite kind of guy :3

I am all about that androgyny.

The hottest men are the ones that can almost pass for a woman. The hottest women are the ones that can almost pass for a man.

Dead Man

lol creepy GAF lives here and I had not noticed before.

ABANDON THREAD
How is that possible?

You're hot!

seriously

Heh, thanks. Even with your never wavering support I am still a bundle of nerves and insecurity. Nobody probably noticed since I don't post in here that regularly. but I couldn't stand thinking about not noticing a guy I liked was interested so I didn't even reply to any of the posts that replied to my post whining about it.

Apologies to those that replied by the way.

I am all about that androgyny.

The hottest men are the ones that can almost pass for a woman. The hottest women are the ones that can almost pass for a man.

Wouldn't go that far, generally I like very masculine men, but a fem guy can be hot as fuck. Really the only guys that can't be hot are the ones that are a walking cliche of hateful bitchiness, snide comments, and insecurity.

Androgynous girls though... holy shit they are hot.

RM8

Some androgynous guys can be attractive, but it's definitely not what I usually find attractive. Bears? I'm pretty sure my brain is incapable of seeing the appeal. I'm into... generic guys, I guess :p Not necessarily "girly" or "manly".

daripad

Some androgynous guys can be attractive, but it's definitely not what I usually find attractive. Bears? I'm pretty sure my brain is incapable of seeing the appeal. I'm into... generic guys, I guess :p Not necessarily "girly" or "manly".

Post of the year, here it is

Haly

I wouldn't say he's girly, when I think girly I have specific things in mind. I would need pictures to differentiate how I think someone is 'girly' or 'manly'

Well he's not girly girly, but he certainly wouldn't look bad in a dress.

Feel like I should introduce myself; been on GAF for a while but haven't posted here yet. I'm seen often on random gaming threads and on PersonaGAF thread. Favorite game series include zelda and the persona series.

Currently a single gay male in college.

Well, nice to meet y'all.

Welcome DNAbro =)
Zelda is awesome!

Been meaning to say "hi" in here, so... "hi" :p Was encouraged to make a little appearance in here at some point and am just now doing it.

-Live in Seattle and Pride is about to come out in full force this week
-Work in the gaming industry
-Katamari Damacy is my favorite series
-Single (ooh la la); was seeing someone recently, or so I thought, who then got distant after the "are we dating?" discussion came up
-Sung Myu from Infinite is my current crush

I'll try not to be a stranger :)

HE LITERALLY JUST GOT HERE
Y'all can be overwhelming, to be sure.
Been meaning to say "hi" in here, so... "hi" :p Was encouraged to make a little appearance in here at some point and am just now doing it.

-Live in Seattle and Pride is about to come out in full force this week
Oof, is it really? I've probably missed it 3 years in a row. Maybe I'll try to at least see what it's all about this year if I don't get too intimidated by the fierce gays.

I also share your pain in loving now-dead series. I miss quirky Japanese games.

Lucario

does anyone here know how to crossdress? girlclothes are confusing the shit out of me.

sizes make no sense + everything i look at is apparently a type of clothing i didn't know existed

Kangi

Anyone who has a thinner body type and takes good care of themselves can be "my type". Overly feminine guys put me off, though (not that overly masculine ones don't achieve the same effect).

not a fan of girly boys

I also don't like anything resembling bears or menly men or whatever

Aaaaw, I love girly boys. A lot of the ones I've met are really adorable and cute.

Guys that can pull off women's clothing are super hot.

This is probably my bisexuality talking, but fishy(convincing)drag queens and crossdressers are pretty attractive to me. Not in the fetish-y chaser way, but in the way that pretty girls like ScarJo are attractive to me.
I've never been too hung up on my guys being traditionally masculine.

Edit:
does anyone here know how to crossdress? girlclothes are confusing the shit out of me.

sizes make no sense + everything i look at is apparently a type of clothing i didn't know existed

I'm sorry if this isn't much help, but you've just got to experiment when it comes to buying girl's clothes.

Women's clothing isn't as homogeneous as men's clothing("Vanity Sizing" is something you'll want to look up), so finding the right size for your boy body is going to take a bit of trial and error.
It's really not too hard once you find out that you can fit a Size M(backless and sleeveless)mini dress or something. You'll just kind of adjust from there.
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom