• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
Reminds me of Frankie Muniz for some reason.

Still cute though, would not throw him out of my bed.

BTW, does something like a hetero fetish exist? Like, homosexual men for example watching a hetero couple having sex and getting aroused by that.

Just something I thought about while I walked through the streets at night just now.

Heya, GayGAF :). How's everyone been?
mHi1WGv.jpg

Kater

Banned
You're back BB!

I'm pretty drunk right now. :3
Generally I feel pretty wrecked, didn't get much sleep in the last two weeks. Maybe depression but I don't know.

I remember you!
I remember you too!! :)
Omg HAHAHA I play too!!! My character's name is Blue Badger, actually :3 Are you on Ultros?!
You're back BB!

I'm pretty drunk right now. :3
Generally I feel pretty wrecked, didn't get much sleep in the last two weeks. Maybe depression but I don't know.
Oh no!! You gotta try to get some rest :( I suppose it's easier said than done though sometimes, right? :(!

Other than my school being a damn fool pretty good. Good to see you back in here !

Oh no! What happened?
It's good to see you :3 I missed you!

Kater

Banned
It's absolutely awful, Nintendo does the most absurd things sometimes.

I don't know who's fault it is but the news about Hyrule Warriors not getting online play is a real shame, especially in times where basically every game has some sort of online play.

Oh no!! You gotta try to get some rest :( I suppose it's easier said than done though sometimes, right? :(!

I try to medicate myself with some pot here and there and it helps a little (I don't like sleeping pills or pills in general). I may try to get some therapy again but it's really hard to find a therapist that fits.

What were you up to in the meantime (since your leave from this OT, I mean)? :)

daripad

Who are you and what are you doing here?

I can't believe you're back OMG OMG OMG :')

Well, I've been feeling sad for a number of reasons but I'm starting therapy next week because I really want to feel better. How are you?

I try to medicate myself with some pot here and there and it helps a little (I don't like sleeping pills or pills in general). I may try to get some therapy again but it's really hard to find a therapist that fits.

What were you up to in the meantime (since your leave from this OT, I mean)? :)
Have you ever tried yoga or massage?! I find that helps so much. Or lavender bath salts in a bath mmmm :3!!

Umm.. It's been a pretty busy summer! My EP is releasing next month (I can't even believe it...) on iTunes etc.. And I'm working while taking a course up on campus as well o___o. Then just soccer and FFXIV! haha!! <3

Who are you and what are you doing here?

I can't believe you're back OMG OMG OMG :')

Well, I've been feeling sad for a number of reasons but I'm starting therapy next week because I really want to feel better. How are you?

I am!! I missed you and all my other friends a lot <3 Eff da h8ers, yaknow? :3

Are you doing okay? :( You can always PM me if you need someone to talk to!! But I do agree that therapy can be such an amazing thing. I hope it goes super well for you! <3

I'm doing okay today :3. Been kinda up and down too, just like everyone else. Trying to look on the bright side of things <3

Kater

Banned
Have you ever tried yoga or massage?! I find that helps so much. Or lavender bath salts in a bath mmmm :3!!

Umm.. It's been a pretty busy summer! My EP is releasing next month (I can't even believe it...) on iTunes etc.. And I'm working while taking a course up on campus as well o___o. Then just soccer and FFXIV! haha!! <3

I do take quite a lot of baths (wild rose or avocado bath salt :3) and they relax me a bit but as soon as I'm out of the bath the negative thoughts re-appear. It's like a Hydra and I think it's also one of the reasons why I'm still so cynical.

Good to hear that you are still doing your thing. Hope you keep us updated on your music (if you want to). And I hope you don't have too much stress because of work and school. Never played FFXIV but it looks pretty and I heard lots of praise for the game. One day I will get the PC version
BTW, BB, you own a 3DS, right? I hope you can come join us in Fantasy Life come October

I do take quite a lot of baths (wild rose or avocado bath salt :3) and they relax me a bit but as soon as I'm out of the bath the negative thoughts re-appear. It's like a Hydra and I think it's also one of the reasons why I'm still so cynical.

Good to hear that you are still doing your thing. Hope you keep us updated on your music (if you want to). And I hope you don't have too much stress because of work and school. Never played FFXIV but it looks pretty and I heard lots of praise for the game. One day I will get the PC version
BTW, BB, you own a 3DS, right? I hope you can come join us in Fantasy Life come October
Aww :( I'm so sorry to hear that! I know it can be hard sometimes to block those things from entering your head ;___;

I will definitely keep you guys updated if you're interested in my music!! <3 I actually put a new cover on YouTube a couple days ago in the meantime! :)
I do own a 3DS!! But what's Fantasy Life?! LOL!! <3 Never heard of it :O!

I have a hold on my account from my new school because of my old one and I did nothing for one in the first place. But oh well I'm taking care of it

Aww oh no!! I hope you can figure things out without much stress! Keep us posted? :3

Meicyn

Gold Member
FFXIV is literally the only game I've been playing lately. There's a great LGBT community on Gilgamesh. The largest Free Company (guild) on the server is LGBT-centric.

Kater

Banned
Aww :( I'm so sorry to hear that! I know it can be hard sometimes to block those things from entering your head ;___;

I will definitely keep you guys updated if you're interested in my music!! <3 I actually put a new cover on YouTube a couple days ago in the meantime! :)
I do own a 3DS!! But what's Fantasy Life?! LOL!! <3 Never heard of it :O!
Yes please, would like to hear some more of your work! :D

Oh, and this is from Nintendo's Treehouse Live Stream event at E3 explaining Fantasy Life. Video is around a thirty minutes long and explains and shows quite a bit.
http://youtu.be/Gh3CuSGaFRw?t=1m12s

18l2tmydg9rvkjpg.jpg

fantasy_life_thumb.jpg

3DS_FantasyLife_E3_07-1.jpg

He's a cat paladin~

Thought that were horns, not ears... :/

daripad

I am!! I missed you and all my other friends a lot <3 Eff da h8ers, yaknow? :3

I'm doing okay today :3. Been kinda up and down too, just like everyone else. Trying to look on the bright side of things <3

Aww, I missed you too <3

I'm glad that you're fine and that you've been working on the singing, you still sound soooo good, dat voice. I hope you stay here forever, you really give light to this thread :3

Hey, wtf are you doing? October is for Smash and only Smash. You all have to play it ;(

Kater

Banned
Ah, TERA.
A friend of mine played that for a while, his character was some child-like creature. Don't remember the name of the race but they definitely weirded me out a bit.

Hey, wtf are you doing? October is for Smash and only Smash. You all have to play it ;(

Jokes aside, the game still has me skeptical. The last showing at SDCC didn't really help since most of the stages looked not all that great besides the FE stage maybe.

Meanwhile the Wii U version looks fantastic. I'm considering skipping the 3DS version because of that.

Caladrius

I want to mess around with XIV's character creator but I only have the most miniscule interest in playing the game otherwise.

Ok so I have quite a serious request. This morning, I received this:

I unfortunately have no advice to offer, aside from the obvious "take utmost care in word choice and demeanor to make sure they can come up with nothing."

They seem like rather... "disposable" people if you ask me.

Yooo

daripad

Jokes aside, the game still has me skeptical. The last showing at SDCC didn't really help since most of the stages looked not all that great besides the FE stage maybe.

Meanwhile the Wii U version looks fantastic. I'm considering skipping the 3DS version because of that.

For me the 3DS stages have surprised me, they look really well and some of them have an interesting design compared to Brawl that had boring and half baked stages. Oh well, Fantasy Life looks interesting, I hope you enjoy it ;)

Kater

Banned
For me the 3DS have surprised me, they look really well and some of them have an interesting design compared to Brawl that had boring and half baked stages. Oh well, Fantasy Life looks interesting...
Sheesh, daripad. I'm not fully decided yet on whether or not I buy Smash 3DS and there's still some time left. :D

..., I hope you enjoy it ;)
Such a condescending tone. Or am I just imagining things? &#3104;_&#3104;

daripad

Sheesh, daripad. I'm not fully decided yet on whether or not I buy Smash 3DS and there's still some time left. :D

Such a condescending tone. Or am I just imagining things? &#3104;_&#3104;

No, it just meant that I won't play FL and that your decision to get FL ends up being great, I don't think that you missing on Smash for 3DS is bad considering that the superior WiiU version willcome a few weeks after that.

Kater

Banned
No, it just meant that I won't play FL and that your decision to get FL ends up being great, I don't think that you missing on Smash for 3DS is bad considering that the superior WiiU version willcome a few weeks after that.

Maybe I get both, nothing is decided yet.

Erebus

What's wrong?
Unfortunately, I can't go into details in public because my nickname is recognizable by people I know IRL (and only a handful of them know about this).

Concisely I got involved in a messy situation (yeah OK not the first time I've done dumb things but this one's different) and I'm not sure how to proceed from now on.

It's getting ridiculous but whenever I get emotionally attached with someone things take a turn for the worse. Suddenly, I feel less bad for being only interested in casual sex the last couple of years.

Kater

Banned
Still drinking.
tumblr_mldjcb2yh11qf2huro1_500.gif

This is more like an endurance test than anything else.

I also listened to all of BlueBadger's newer recordings and they are - through the bank - phenomenal. Can't wait for the EP! &#1641;(ó&#65377;ò&#1782; &#9825;)))&#9836;

daripad

Maybe I get both, nothing is decided yet.

:)

It's getting ridiculous but whenever I get emotionally attached with someone things take a turn for the worse. Suddenly, I feel less bad for being only interested in casual sex the last couple of years.

Don't get attached to people

Lights went out at home and it's too hot in here. Even worse, everyone is out so I'm lonely :'(

Alive? Wow, what a plot twist.

Welcome back~!
Thanks!! Missed you :)

Aww, I missed you too <3

I'm glad that you're fine and that you've been working on the singing, you still sound soooo good, dat voice. I hope you stay here forever, you really give light to this thread :3

Aww thank you so much for the kind words :'). My life wasn't the same without my GayGAF friends :3! And thank you for the compliments on my voice!! o___o It makes me all blush-y... o_o!

I'm on Moogle, kupo.
Wahh! How is it? :3

Welcome back! :)
Thanks!!! <3
Yo diggity! :3 How are you?

How are you, cutie?
I'm doing okay, gorgeous!! :D How are you? <33 Missed you so much..

<333 MY SIS!!!!

I also listened to all of BlueBadger's newer recordings and they are - through the bank - phenomenal. Can't wait for the EP! &#1641;(ó&#65377;ò&#1782; &#9825;)))&#9836;
:O!!!!
Wah I'm blushing o___o Thank you so much!!! <333 I hope the EP doesn't disappoint.. :3!!

Still drinking.
tumblr_mldjcb2yh11qf2huro1_500.gif

This is more like an endurance test than anything else.

What the hell happened to Zoro's eye? I need to watch One Piece again, I'm barely in like episode 93.

Kater

Banned

What your innocent smiley looks to me like: &#65288;
So smug.

:O!!!!

Wah I'm blushing o___o Thank you so much!!! <333 I hope the EP doesn't disappoint.. :3!!

No problem!
And I'm sure it will turn out fine. &#9734;

P.S.: I'm really jealous at your confidence on the stage, I remember, when I was a kid and sang Beatles songs in front of my class I almost had a panic attack from the sheer stage fright. &#65288;_&#65340;

What the hell happened to Zoro's eye? I need to watch One Piece again, I'm barely in like episode 93.

tumblr_lseljqFbwO1r0pci8o1_500.gif

You are probably around 300+ episodes away from the things that lead to his eye getting damaged, I can tell you that much. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom