• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can do leg crunches while getting stuffed to get those sick abs.

when i was growing up as a newborn my mom would give my legs a workout. you know. doing those bicycle kicks. why even put in the effort when you can either get something else to do it for you or strap your ankles to a machine and feel the fat melt away.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Are we like twins? 'Cause if you also find the same interest in medical/governmental experiments that ends in horror (e.g. the Tuskegee experiment), watching conspiracy nuts (up until the point where you realise they have kids) on youtube and have a nagging feeling that hey I just might be adopted, then we need to talk.

I'm afraid I don't have the stomach for that. :x

Oh fuck me. I am developing a very very strong crush on a straight male friend. I didn't even find him attractive at first and now I just find him so stupidly fucking cute all the time. Why.

Kangi

I hate you, Hallmark Channel.

From Halloween to New Year's, Hallmark Channel scraps their entire schedule and replaces it with 24/7 Christmas movies. It is insufferable. Now I don't have my nighttime Golden Girls/Frasier and I am bored.

From Halloween to New Year's, Hallmark Channel scraps their entire schedule and replaces it with 24/7 Christmas movies. It is insufferable. Now I don't have my nighttime Golden Girls/Frasier and I am bored.

you watch live tv? so strange much wow

Kater

Banned
I got really drunk and powdered my face with pepper powder, looked really goofy. Then I went to a lot of bars and got even more drunk.

Just got back from a Halloween party. Kinda regret not going to West Hollywood, but the party was still fun so, meh.

Anyway, this one's pretty low effort.

10405441_4753241766251_9077127052062915763_n.jpg

Super simple Harry Potter costume with, uh, considerable liberties I guess. :p

Although I prefer the name Slutty-Harry.

Caladrius

i wonder if performing Black Magic will make someone call me for a job.

As much as I hate to be that guy, you really need a web-streaming service.

I'd honestly be shocked if you couldn't find either of them somewhere.

I like.

Grakl

The 3000 calorie shakes, of course.

Unless of course you're watching The Thing.
Hah, I was actually scaring Lucario with that. Also turning around so I didn't face him, and saying it wouldn't be my face when I turn back around to look at him.

tumblr_lt6yox5X981qaoekoo1_500%5B1%5D.gif

(Scaring him is so fun lmao)

Caladrius

I'm seeing pictures of my former friend and my despite me knowing he's a charismatic and egocentric poser that I want to see publicly humiliated part of me still feels attached to him for some reason.

What is this feeling

Hah, I was actually scaring Lucario with that. Also turning around so I didn't face him, and saying it wouldn't be my face when I turn back around to look at him.

tumblr_lt6yox5X981qaoekoo1_500%5B1%5D.gif

(Scaring him is so fun lmao)

*Taking notes* Good man.

Actually what movie is that gif from?

Waka.

I'll blur out a few faces of the group shot later.

No body paint?

Dany pls. If you're gonna Pac the heat you need to go all the way.

Nice costumes, hopefully next within next year's Halloween I can really get my sewing skills up to where i can make my own costume myself.

As for me I went to a haunted house with a couple friends. It was in the theme of a asylum and was actually pretty good, not great. Did get scared a couple times while in it, but it was more hilariously amusing in a cheesy kind of way.

I hope everyone had a good Halloween. The party I went to was super chill, which was awesome because I was crazy tired. I usually like those types of parties better anyway.

My $3 dollar store costume was a hit too. :3

daripad

I ended going to a small party. My two friends from this town called me an hour before midnight to go there so I had my costume in 10 minutes. It was a simple party but I had fun :)

Dany

Banned
you're all so cute :3

I ended going to a small party. My two friends from this town called me an hour before midnight to go there so I had my costume in 10 minutes. It was a simple party but I had fun :)

Oh that sounds pleasant. At this rate I'd opt for that next year

Lookin' good! Glad you figured out how to make the costume happen.

Ya, i was nervous for a long while but got into it as more people showed up.

Kater

Banned
Me, Pinky, Blinky, Sai-Kun and Kisaya. :)
Lots of jokes of sexual nature were made that day, I guess. :D

Really cute though, the bunch of ya. ;3

Good to hear that you had fun, happy for you. 😄

Nice costumes, hopefully next within next year's Halloween I can really get my sewing skills up to where i can make my own costume myself.

As for me I went to a haunted house with a couple friends. It was in the theme of a asylum and was actually pretty good, not great. Did get scared a couple times while in it, but it was more hilariously amusing in a cheesy kind of way.
Old abandoned houses are pretty cool, I went to one always with friends and we would get drunk or high there, afterwards we would scare each other.
And sometimes, we did other things there too (when it was just me and one particular other friend). :p

Just got back from a Halloween party. Kinda regret not going to West Hollywood, but the party was still fun so, meh.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd...._=1423562817_f6f700b4caff5d63df521d6b6404377d

Although I prefer the name Slutty-Harry.
Hotty Potter, ho-ho-ho

:3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom