• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

red13th

I didn't even know that was a game, I thought it was just a CG set. (With the most ridiculous pixelation/censorship I've ever seen. A shame too, since the artwork is hot.)

Pretty sure it's a game! You even choose if the teacher has beard/body hair or not.

wE0oFR1.jpg

The name is Taiiku Kyoushi Kiwame (something like Extreme PE Teacher). Google it! Great artwork, here's the teacher:

So ready for finals to be done. I can barely force myself to study anymore. Granted I know I have enough time to cover what I need to cover.

This. Im just ready to be a scumbag by solely playing vidya in my boxers for a good month or so before I have to go back to school

I gotta figure out my post-undergrad plans. Will probably also use the break to finish Learn Python the Hard Way which I put on hiatus during finals.

garyBig

Trying not to think about the fact that tomorrow is Monday :(

Ha, try to think of the fact that Winter Christmas Is Coming.

Watching Christmas Vacation with my dad and house hunting. Nice, chill Sunday night.

Fuck I love that movie. We watch it every single year.

So, GayGaf, I am sort of very casually texting with two guys like once a week or so (weekends mostly). Yes, I am new to like everything basically since my identification as gay is a shockingly recent thing.
Anyway, my phase of overbearing obsessiveness / excitement / expectations or whatever is thankfully behind me so despite my general obsessiveness I guess I'm quite comfortable with casual texting.

I would just like to know, based on experience, does this sort of thing ever lead to anything like a meetup or something and how do you handle the casualness? Because it feels like a tightrope thing between 'it's nice to have some contacts to just chat with once in a while' and ' isn't this a dating site or at least one for finding people (to hang out with)?' ?

So, I am not inclined to have expectations or overthink any of this, but... what does it mean basically? I don't know what it is that I'm doing and thus I don't really know how to handle this.
Also, if every casual chat-buddy comes with a rather low chance of ever having a real-life encounter, how many chat-buddies does one need to fulfill the odds?

Haha, ok, now probably screw what I said as I definitely come off as obsessive and overthinking writing all this (damn!), but yeah I guess that's really who I am anyway. A 'can't sleep at night because my thoughts won't stop flowing' kinda guy. Anyway, lend a hand to a naive little fellow if you can :)

Kevyt

Pretty okay. Im telling myself everything is going to be okay school wise and thats calming for the studying and essay I have to do for tuesday. That and im proscratinating the shit out of it with New Vegas.

You?

Watching the Mexican national league socc... ahem, I mean Futbal (football) finals. My grandma came to my house and said it was too dirty for her liking so she started cleaning... My house is not that dirty is just that there's a lot of cat hair unfortunately I: She also loves to have everything super clean. I'm also finally playing over my steam backlog. Currently playing Batman Arkham Asylum down-sampled from 3200 x 1800 with 8x MSAA and the game looks really good for a 2009 title.

Trying not to think about the fact that tomorrow is Monday :(

You still have school right? Yeah I'm not a fan of Mondays either I:

Watching Christmas Vacation with my dad and house hunting. Nice, chill Sunday night.

House hunting? Sounds fun! Bonding and spending quality time with your father is always great :)

Really good. Done with Finals and ready for Christmas. :)

The dreaded finals are over, yay!! It's great not having to worry about the next big deadline or upcoming test and enjoy Christmas with your friends, family and loved ones.

Ha, try to think of the fact that Winter Christmas Is Coming.

Fuck I love that movie. We watch it every single year.

So, GayGaf, I am sort of very casually texting with two guys like once a week or so (weekends mostly). Yes, I am new to like everything basically since my identification as gay is a shockingly recent thing.
Anyway, my phase of overbearing obsessiveness / excitement / expectations or whatever is thankfully behind me so despite my general obsessiveness I guess I'm quite comfortable with casual texting.

I would just like to know, based on experience, does this sort of thing ever lead to anything like a meetup or something and how do you handle the casualness? Because it feels like a tightrope thing between 'it's nice to have some contacts to just chat with once in a while' and ' isn't this a dating site or at least one for finding people (to hang out with)?' ?

So, I am not inclined to have expectations or overthink any of this, but... what does it mean basically? I don't know what it is that I'm doing and thus I don't really know how to handle this.
Also, if every casual chat-buddy comes with a rather low chance of ever having a real-life encounter, how many chat-buddies does one need to fulfill the odds?

Haha, ok, now probably screw what I said as I definitely come off as obsessive and overthinking writing all this (damn!), but yeah I guess that's really who I am anyway. A 'can't sleep at night because my thoughts won't stop flowing' kinda guy. Anyway, lend a hand to a naive little fellow if you can :)

Just go with it and try not to over-think it :) I would say you are mostly anxious and that is okay. Question, did you recently come out or in other words, come out as in come to terms with your sexuality? If so, that's okay. As far as chat-buddies and having a real life encounter, well that depends... there's no real answer to that. I would say it tends to happen to most of us, not being able to sleep because you're drowning in your own thoughts. But that is okay too :) Well unless you have insomnia, in which case it's a more serious situation.

Watching the Mexican national socc... ahem, I mean Futbal (football) finals. My grandma came to my house and said it was too dirty for her liking so she started cleaning... My house is not that dirty is just that there's a lot of cat hair unfortunately I: She also loves to have everything super clean. I'm also finally playing over my steam backlog. Currently playing Batman Arkham Asylum down-sampled from 3200 x 1800 with 8x MSAA and the game looks really good for a 2009 title.

Ahh I see. You're mexican right? I thought I seen that earlier in the thread. If so, me too :)

Kevyt

Well, I sent a PM to bishoptl about making an OT for Coming Out On Top. Let's see what happens. :)

Hopefully it gets approved :)

Ahh I see. You're mexican right? I thought I seen that earlier in the thread. If so, me too :)

Yes sir!

Damn America is going to win this.

PS. I mean, that Mexican soccer team I hate.

My dad is really mad right now, lol. Everyone hates America... I never understood the hate tbh. But they have a lot of loyal fans too. That Tigres player messed up real bad. I:

daripad

My dad is really mad right now, lol. Everyone hates America... I never understood the hate tbh. But they have a lot of loyal fans too. That Tigres player messed up real bad. I:

Their fans are the most annoying people in the world. Seriously, no other team has extremely vocal supporters

Kevyt

Their fans are the most annoying people in the world. Seriously, no other team has extremely vocal supporters

I guess they'll be more annoying now that they're the champs.

Really? In a game where fans have rioted in the past if there team didn't win and americans are vocal?

It's a Mexican thing I guess... most Mexicans dislike CA. But I guess it's not as bad as Argentinean or Brazilian soccer...

Edit: Oh and btw, Club America is a Mexican soccer team. Most of their fans are mostly Mexicans, they're often referred to as "Americanistas" - nothing to do with 'Murica and 'Muricans :p They're a big and famous soccer team but most people that I know are not fans of them and think they're an annoying team. Of course it's all opinions.

Alright follow up question,
What do you guys jam out to?

That's all I do in the car. Even if I have other people with me.

Of course, the unfortunate part is I can't sing for the life of me, but I have my fun nonetheless. :)
Ah, who cares? People look at me all weird when I sing in the car and I just don't care.

This sort of shit. Also like house and EDM and stuff.

Actually these days it's more heartrending stuff like this. But that's not jamming out, it's more like having your heart sink and then buoy itself over and over again like a bag caught in a breeze.

To compensate for the depth of comprehension I'm incredibly forgetful and absent-minded, so I tend to screw up even things that I know well. >___>

That sort of learning is beneficial though, at least in terms of having a wide breadth of Knowledge. Even if it's not exactly tailored to your objectives, it still lets you collect basic information fairly quickly, which also helps a lot when dealing with new people.

Yeah, I think as a general rule our preferred mode of thinking is probably taken for granted so much that the extent that it's actually useful to us becomes sort of invisible.

Oh lol, this reminds me of a funny story that happened to a coworker whole i was at work the other day. And i witnessed the whole thing lol XD

I was going to write the story but i had to go to work. But anyway..
I could've sworn I meet him in person at my job a few days ago. Dude walks in, looks JUST like him but a bit less muscular, and his cheeks weren't as full, He even sounded close to him it was scary. Helping him around the store and then his mother comes in, and then a moment later my manager comes in and the two dudes lock eyes and "Ian" we'll call him for the hell of it, makes this big grin and wants to wave but his mother is in view. Meanwhile my manager noticed it and runs away in the back again. My manager comes back out and the two start talking a bit with the mom and then "ian" and his mother leave. My manager goes, "holy crap that was awkward"
I go "wait, you went on a date with him didnt you. oh god i dont think his mom knows abotu him does she?" He goes "yeah.... and i'm pretty sure he doesnt know about her son. talk about an awkward reconnect"
So yeah.. And thats my
boring
story
thats-my-story-o.gif

and now back to our regularly programed broadcast. :p

So much for studying. My friend needs help moving and I thought i'd lend a hand.

Experiences with people > studying

Maybe I should stop telling myself that

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I was going to write the story but i had to go to work. But anyway..
I could've sworn I meet him in person at my job a few days ago. Dude walks in, looks JUST like him but a bit less muscular, and his cheeks weren't as full, He even sounded close to him it was scary. [...]
How would "Ian's" mom not know about him? I mean the guy is an internet gay celebrity. Also, if you're that old and still go shopping with your mom, she has to know. :p

Here's that Tide commercial we've got running in Canada right now with the cute gay couple.
That seemed more forced than cute.

How would "Ian's" mom not know about him? I mean the guy is an internet gay celebrity. Also, if you're that old and still go shopping with your mom, she has to know. :p

That seemed more forced than cute.

It wasnt actually him lol, a dude looked almost exactly like him. I never got the guys actual name, Maybe i should redub his name in the story lol. Unless i'm not getting your response lol

Meicyn

Gold Member
A lot of stuff. I listen to everything from rap to chiptunes. Country is my least favorite genre, but there's some good stuff in there now and then.

At the moment, listening to cheesy 80s inspired music by mitch murder.

bishoptl gave me the tentative yes for a Coming Out On Top OT (subject to his approval), so I guess I'm making one!

O__________________________________O

I hope all my gay gamer pals will give it a look once it's done. OT title suggestions are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom