• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
bishoptl gave me the tentative yes for a Coming Out On Top OT (subject to his approval), so I guess I'm making one!

O__________________________________O

I hope all my gay gamer pals will give it a look once it's done. OT title suggestions are welcome.

I'll drop by.

DOWN

Banned
How do you guys shave?

Razor or electric? Clean shave? Clean shave but you let it go for a few days after? Maintain a beard or stubble?

I never use a razor. I just use a short length electric trimmer and basically always have short stubble all the way up to a couple of weeks unshaven. I don't like the feeling of clean shave on me or the process.

Kevyt

bishoptl gave me the tentative yes for a Coming Out On Top OT (subject to his approval), so I guess I'm making one!

I hope all my gay gamer pals will give it a look once it's done. OT title suggestions are welcome.

I sure will! Glad it got approved! I have some suggestions that I took from the demo:

1. Coming Out On Top OT - I'm gay, high five!
2. Coming Out On Top OT - Taking a deep breath, and entering the dimly lit bar.
3. Coming Out On Top OT - Beer. Dark. Bitter. like my soul
4. Coming Out On Top OT - Philbert is super sweet and nice
5. Coming Out On Top OT - Hang on. Penny. It's been a while.

They're all lines from the demo. I was laughing watching some walkthroughs on youtube, lol. The dialogue is real cheesy.

I sure will! Glad it got approved! I have some suggestions that I took from the demo:

They're all lines from the demo. I was laughing watching some walkthroughs on youtube, lol. The dialogue is real cheesy.

#1 or refer to the goldfish route.

I use a combination of manual razors and an electric shaver. The electric one lasts on battery for a long time: I've recharged it twice in two years, shaving weekly!

I clean shave once I get too much facial hair (about once a week), sometimes leaving a moustache but I tend not to because I don't want people to think I actively want one.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Clean shaven via electric for every work day since it's a requirement. I'd prefer to have stubble, but thems the breaks.

bigkrev

Alright follow up question,
What do you guys jam out to?

I have a real ecclectic taste in regards to music. I enjoy a little bit of Hip-Hop (mostly just Kanye, 50, and Eminem), and I am also a big EDM/trance head, but I don't really seek out or keep stuff- I subscribe to a bunch of podcasts, like Above and Beyond Group Therapy/Trance around the World, Hardwell on Air, Tritonial, ect.

And just other stuff. The soundtrack to Madden 2005 and 2007 have been burned in my head from hours upon hours of playing, so I jam out to stuff like AFI every now and then, and I'm a sucker for stuff with female vocals, like Paramore, Flyleaf, and No Doubt.

Yeah, that first one is pretty great. Probably need something like that in the title to prevent people from accidentally wandering in and being corrupted.

HylianTom

Banned
Electric razor with shaving powder to soften things up. Without the powder, it's too harsh on my skin. With the powder, I'm soothed, smoothed, and not at all irritated.

k2-_66158be1-a022-462c-8ee2-5fdb55e1a90c.v1.jpg

I still don't like having to shave, but now it's at least tolerable.

Yeah, that first one is pretty great. Probably need something like that in the title to prevent people from accidentally wandering in and being corrupted.
But I want them to be corrupted... O_O

I actually like #1 a lot. Thanks HippieHobo. Keep the suggestions coming folks, I'm working on the OT as we speak.

Coming out on Top: You can romance your goldfish. Or five dudes, I guess.

Not really a serious suggestion, but the goldfish route is funny.

Coming Out on Top |OT| We started from the bottom now we here

Heh, I'm not gonna use titles that will get the OT locked from the get-go.

This OT is gonna be heavily monitored, and all sexual content has to adhere to GAF standards.

Kevyt

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Coming out on top | Girls are totally gay

(Because it's made by a girl. :p)

In what way?
The actors themselves. There was something about them that was disingenuous. Plus, that was a really catty remark at the end, I thought.

It wasnt actually him lol, a dude looked almost exactly like him. I never got the guys actual name, Maybe i should redub his name in the story lol. Unless i'm not getting your response lol
NVM then.

garyBig

Just go with it and try not to over-think it :) I would say you are mostly anxious and that is okay. Question, did you recently come out or in other words, come out as in come to terms with your sexuality? If so, that's okay. As far as chat-buddies and having a real life encounter, well that depends... there's no real answer to that. I would say it tends to happen to most of us, not being able to sleep because you're drowning in your own thoughts. But that is okay too :) Well unless you have insomnia, in which case it's a more serious situation.

Yeah I basically came to terms with it but not in a way that I had any real problem with the idea itself before that. There was just a too long heterosexual relationship I was involved in and that didn't really help me realize it. But thanks for your encouragement, even if it's vague. I know I should be more patient. I guess I just feel like I should be... catching up of sorts after coming to the game so late.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
How do you guys shave?

Razor or electric? Clean shave? Clean shave but you let it go for a few days after? Maintain a beard or stubble?

I never use a razor. I just use a short length electric trimmer and basically always have short stubble all the way up to a couple of weeks unshaven. I don't like the feeling of clean shave on me or the process.

Razor.

I can't grow any significant amount of facial hair (nor do I want to), but I need to keep it shaved or else I just look like a pathetic tween trying to get a beard at the onset of his puberty.

bishoptl is probably asleep by now like a normal person, so it probably won't go live until tomorrow sometime. (Depending on whether or not I need to make changes or not.)

bigkrev

Razor.

I can't grow any significant amount of facial hair (nor do I want to), but I need to keep it shaved or else I just look like a pathetic tween trying to get a beard at the onset of his puberty.

Stop talking about me!
I have hair all over my body like crazy, but can't grow on my face to save my life

scarlet

I think you'll like it.

The demo has a few bugs. Nothing crazy, but present none the less. At lease one of them makes a certain scene unintentionally hilarious.

And of course I'm a total slut

I was going to write the story but i had to go to work. But anyway..
I could've sworn I meet him in person at my job a few days ago. Dude walks in, looks JUST like him but a bit less muscular, and his cheeks weren't as full, He even sounded close to him it was scary. Helping him around the store and then his mother comes in, and then a moment later my manager comes in and the two dudes lock eyes and "Ian" we'll call him for the hell of it, makes this big grin and wants to wave but his mother is in view. Meanwhile my manager noticed it and runs away in the back again. My manager comes back out and the two start talking a bit with the mom and then "ian" and his mother leave. My manager goes, "holy crap that was awkward"
I go "wait, you went on a date with him didnt you. oh god i dont think his mom knows abotu him does she?" He goes "yeah.... and i'm pretty sure he doesnt know about her son. talk about an awkward reconnect"
So yeah.. And thats my
boring
story
thats-my-story-o.gif

and now back to our regularly programed broadcast. :p

Lol

HylianTom

Banned
Hooky! Woo!

I can't remember the last time I called-in sick, although I should have several times over the months. Bad headache, but hopefully it'll fade after some actual sleep. And maybe I can play some Hyrule Warriors if I feel better later?

Those cute lil' athletes will have to wait until tomorrow for their scans, haha..

Hige

Coming Out On Top [OT] Hold on to your butts

alvmew

So I start a new job today GayGAF. And of course,
everyone working there is either married or a middle-aged woman. Damn it
. You guys need to all move to Vegas so I can at least get some gay friends to hang out with ):

And figures that while I'm hanging in Starbucks waiting to go in, this girl goes up to me to say she loves my tie. It'll never be a guy that says that, will it guys? ;_;

How do you guys shave?

Always use a razor (and sometimes those cute little beard scissors). Sometimes I clean shave
if I think I look like a mess
, or else I just trim it down a bit if I want to leave a little on. Of course, I can hardly grow facial hair (which sucks because my father grows magnificent facial hair ;_;), but yeah.

Kater

Banned
Coming Out On Top [OT] Hold on to your butts
I like that one. It's sexually suggestive but just the right amount to not be scandalous. Fitting for a OT for an adult-themed VN game.

So I start a new job today GayGAF. And of course,
everyone working there is either married or a middle-aged woman. Damn it
. You guys need to all move to Vegas so I can at least get some gay friends to hang out with ):

And figures that while I'm hanging in Starbucks waiting to go in, this girl goes up to me to say she loves my tie. It'll never be a guy that says that, will it guys? ;_;
Being complimented should help you getting more confident to approach guys yourself though, hopefully. 😉

Also, congratulations on your new job!

Meicyn

Gold Member
One of the best FF clones. That's his 3 look though isn't it? I thought 3 was kind of poor.
None actually. It's a custom sprite that some dude made based off of Cody's Street Fighter Alpha 3 sprite, adapted to the pose Axel has in the title screen of the first Streets of Rage game. Pretty cool.

3's music sucked.

Mr_Zombie

Pretty sure it's a game! You even choose if the teacher has beard/body hair or not.

I know that "Coming out on top" also has a similar option. That's how you do proper pandering to the fanbase :D

The name is Taiiku Kyoushi Kiwame (something like Extreme PE Teacher). Google it! Great artwork, here's the teacher:
Thank you. :)

II soured me so much that I have no interest in 3.

I'm playing DA2 right now (currently on Act 2) in preparation for Inquisition and to be honest, while the game is inferior to Origin, I like it. It's nowhere near as bad as GAF made it out to be. And I really like the more down-to-earth story (the whole mages vs templars conflict that isn't really black and white instead of yet another "you're the chosen one and have to save the world!").

Also, I find default Hawke to be hot. :3

From Where The Bears Are, I much prefer Wood. He's so dreamy. (✧◑็அ◑็✧)

He's cute, but his hairy back is a turn off :/

How do you guys shave?

Shaving? Never!
Well, except under neckline and above cheeckline that is. Other than that, trimmer for cheeks and scissors for goatee once a week :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom