• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
About that guy who was texting me daily:

Mission accomplished-

WRtJLL4bD5WrC.gif

Kater

Banned
3DS got a new update where you can switch between themes now. Really tempted to buy one or two other themes so that I can switch inbetween them.

I know, I'm a fool to fall for such a simple marketing strategy, but just look at all those cute screens. 😞

Well im sitting in class for my last final. Here goes nothing
Wishing you great success. :)

Rayis

I have a scale in my bathroom and every time I weigh myself and I see 1 or 2 pounds heavier I feel like making myself puke after every meal

Kater

Banned
I have a scale in my bathroom and every time I weigh myself and I see 1 or 2 pounds heavier I feel like making myself puke after every meal

I did that exactly two times and my teeth felt awful afterwards. I wouldn't recommend ruining your teeth just to lose a little bit of weight. Instead, go for a walk. A long nice walk with music in your ears everyday and low sugar intake per day and you are fine in about two to three months. (Depending on the amount of fat you want to burn away)

Rayis

take off your clothes.

ROFL, I guess I prefer the 2 extra pounds than the ghastly sight of my own naked body

I did that exactly two times and my teeth felt awful afterwards. I wouldn't recommend ruining your teeth just to lose a little bit of weight. Instead, go for a walk. A long nice walk with music in your ears everyday and low sugar intake per day and you are fine in about two to three months. (Depending on the amount of fat you want to burn away)
Yeah, you're right Gato ;A;, I'm sure most of it is just water weight, I need to do some exercise because other than my job I'm quite inactive

mantidor

I knew you were banned! I remember wondering why.

I'm going to leave it as a misunderstanding. I'm not sure it we can even discuss it. However I'm not avoiding "hot button" topics and controversial opinions, no matter how much people get pissed off, I'll just word my posts better :p

Edit: jesus guys you are scaring me, one or two pounds is nothing, if you weight yourself several times a day you'll see weight varies greatly, and it also depends on the quality of the scale. Aim for a weight "range" and don't bother much with one or two pounds, you can gain that or lose that very easily, it doesn't mean much.

Kevyt

That's people in general. They don't want actual advice, just confirmation of what they were going to do anyways. They want to feel less guilty about it.

Absolutely this. True words from our fellow friend Henchmen21.

I'm glad the people of Plano Texas passed the LGBT Equal rights ordinance! That rebuttal was amazing. Those were the words of Mayor Harry LaRosiliere right?

Mr. F

Banned
Do whatever you are comfortable with, don't force yourself to do it. ��

I've gotta, haven't been bitten by the Christmas spirit bug just yet. Not really feeling the holidays this year in general due to a number of cruddy things going on in the family.

Current level;
tumblr_inline_mi79yq7KCh1qz4rgp.jpg

Ideal level;
post-32293-Christmas-Eve-Spongebob-gif-10Zs.gif

Dany

Banned
Ratsky aren't you in utah or colorado? My brother and dad are visiting arches national park, monument valley

Also, Watsky is the perfect age <3 don't h8

Kater

Banned
I've gotta, haven't been bitten by the Christmas spirit bug just yet. Not really feeling the holidays this year in general due to a number of cruddy things going on in the family.

Current level;
tumblr_inline_mi79yq7KCh1qz4rgp.jpg

Ideal level;
post-32293-Christmas-Eve-Spongebob-gif-10Zs.gif
But being a bit of a Squidward is good too. Do your own thing like he does (music in Squidwards case) instead of getting peer-pressured like Spongebob into doing what others want to do. What good does it do for anyone if you partake but are just more miserable afterwards? ;)

umm, so... now that I have a gaming PC, where do I go for them sexy game mods? >.>

Or which games have good ones. Is it only Skyrim basically?

Kevyt

Ratsky aren't you in utah or colorado? My brother and dad are visiting arches national park, monument valley

Also, Watsky is the perfect age <3 don't h8

He is. But you know what they say; the older, the better just like wine ;)

umm, so... now that I have a gaming PC, where do I go for them sexy game mods? >.>

Civ V, Fallout, Skyrim, and many others I can't remember right now. Welcome! In the words of Lord Gaben welcome to the Master Race! Excited for the next steam sale? What's your rig's specs?

Finding myself readdicted to Darren Hayes' "Secret Codes and Battleships" album. Some of these songs, man. They really hit in a way most don't for me. Just had to share my favorites, as these are playing often lately while I try and write.

Black Out the Sun

Bloodstained Heart

Hurt

Roses

Glorious

Thank you so much for the support :')

I've been suffering from depression and anxiety seemingly my whole life but only was diagnosed last summer after a brief stint in the hospital. I'll just copy/paste my post in the mental health thread:

Everything just feels so hopeless. I'm about to finish my worst semester of school and i feel terrible about it. I also don't see the point in school. It just all seems like a dead end. A part of me recognizes that uncertainty is the human condition but a bigger part of me is shouting at me that im going nowhere. I dont even know what i'll do when I get out. I just dont want to go to school anymore but idk what I would do if I left. Im 22 and I have minimal job experience. I should be studying for a final that I have tomorrow but all these thoughts causing my focus astray. I just feel like a big burden. I fucking hate this feeling.
Would it help to know you're not alone in feeling like that? Because a lot of what you're expressing are feelings I've had or still have, too. That hopeless feeling of being unsure and adrift, I know what that's like.

So trust me when I say that you don't need to pressure yourself with figuring out and knowing everything about what to do next or what you want to do. I graduated college with middling grades after having some very, very bad semesters. I graduated without job experience. I graduated unsure if I even wanted to do my major. But all that doubt and fear and pain I put myself through was for nothing, because I got a job and started finding my footing. Look, no one figures all this shit out overnight. Don't expect yourself to either. That's a burden you shouldn't put on yourself.

If you ever want to talk more, shoot me a PM, and I'll do my best to listen.

Kater

Banned

Fallout 3 / New Vegas, Skyrim, Witcher (I believe) all have nude body mods for both genders. You'll get them at www.nexusmods.com and other sites which I probably can't name here because they are literally filled with kinky stuff. I think there's even a mod for S&M gear. :>

Civ V, Fallout, Skyrim, and many others I can't remember right now. Welcome! In the words of Lord Gaben welcome to the Master Race! Excited for the next steam sale? What's your rig's specs?

CIv V? Seriously?

My rig is GTX 970, i5-2500, 12GB RAM... but I still need to sort a few things with it (my sound system decided to shit the bed and I can't afford a decent replacement now), so don't feel part of the master race yet :(

Fallout 3 / New Vegas, Skyrim, Witcher (I believe) all have nude body mods for both genders. You'll get them at www.nexusmods.com and other sites which I probably can't name here because they are literally filled with kinky stuff. I think there's even a mod for S&M gear. :>

Yeah I found nexusmods and when I went to register it told me my email was already taken (lol, must have been long ago). I'll PM you for the other sites ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom