• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milk is not the only source of protein and fat. I believe you could try out the Asian cuisine and get better results with that.

Where will you look for guys, just online? Or will you go out a bit to bars or whatever. Me, I had better chances at bars with guys. The online thing never worked out for me, because the guys there all had too high expectations (adonis belts, tan, etc).

Was thinking online honestly. But idk, I might do bars possibly.

What sites did you use exactly?

Whole milk is probably the quickest and one of the cheapest ways tbh, since it's basically a meal in a glass and won't effect satiety like solid foods would. But idk if the nutrient content and stuff would be problematic on a health basis, lots of saturated fats and stuff, which I know modern health science is saying isn't as bad as formerly thought, but I think it still comes out as not ideal in broad statistical population studies or w/e.

garyBig

This could be a very interesting comedy film. Who would play Ms Ursula von der Leyen? Seems like a good comedian would be fit for the role.

Anke Engelke might be a good fit.
Hyperaktive Vollidioten

Her text in the vid:
Ladies and gents, we have just landed at the Köln-Bonn airport.
Normal people would at this point remain seated and keep their seatbelts on until the plane has come to a full stop.
Since I take most of you for hyperactive retards anyway though, you may as well gladly stand up prematurely to rub your ass into your seatmate's face or call your fucking boss to lie to him about your fucked up meeting.
We will nevertheless, and out of pure malice, not open the doors until another ten minutes.
Thank you!

She also hosted the Eurovision Song Contest once and was ESC spokesperson for Germany another time where she used her presentation of the German votes to speak up about the human rights issues in Azerbaijan (noone else dared to mention anything about that at the ESC). So she rulz quite hard!

I laughed way too much reading through your post. That's hilarious. Oh, and I possibly didn't mention it but I'm Austrian and I know mostly just about the Austrian politicians. I know a little bit about Merkel, the CDU and the NPD but that's about it when it comes to German politics.

Haha, thanks.
Oh Austrian, well I don't know ANYTHING about Austrian politics whatsoever, so no biggie.
(hm, uniting Austria and Germany to take over [sth] really sounds like a bad idea though, maybe we should call that plan off after all^^)

Also as far as dating sites are concerned, one might also try dbna in german-speaking countries. (not focused on hookups, age limit 27 or something, but I have to admit, compared to just going to a real life bar it's a rather long shot. I've had some nice convos with some guy there tho)

Kevyt

Birthday coming up, I already wish I was younger. Ugh lol

I'm turning 20 in a couple weeks.

Gay death is unavoidable, even for a mighty Dragon like you :p

Was thinking online honestly. But idk, I might do bars possibly.

What sites did you use exactly?

Yeah was thinking OKC.

I recommend eating peanut butter, peanuts, potatoes, and protein shakes with whole milk. Anything with fat in it like (peanuts, almonds, cashews) and carbs like pastas and starches. Unless you are allergies to peanuts peanuts and peanut butter will be your best friends; good source of protein, essential fats and calories. As for dating sites, Plenty of Fish seems like a somewhat decent site. But I think OKC is better.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
You have a really cool dad.

thanks

Same here. That's global warming for you.

they need to get that shit sorted before the polar bears and seals and penguins and other arctic beasts die off

Move to the North then. Alaska should suit you nicely, lots of bears there. 😪

i live in the west and its supposed to be snowy :mad:

Psolar bears

A new type of gay clique?!

I watched part of it and thought it was pretty low quality for the most part, but I'll probably check it out again while waiting for the third movie.

I see. Sounds lame.

Nothing. I haven't worked up the nerve to actually tell my roommates at college, and I'm sorta overweight and not fit so I haven't worked up the nerve to approach anybody. :p

bitch, don't let that stop you! grab life by the ballz and get some! >:O

I emailed a guy on craigslist who is married and more than twice my age.

Bad idea, right?

sounds hawt be sure to update us

Hormones are a helluva drug

tru dat

Last two pics: No

VP1GxwO.jpg

Dany

Banned
Doctors office called my at 5:55 about some test results. I missed the call but called before 6. and I get voicemail,

FUUUUUUU

DOWN

Banned
I honestly can't figure out if people are talking about dating sites, or how/where to get protein. Protein bars or meet people in bars?

Oh, you are taking about penis, huh. Bad Dragon.
Now that's a hell of a callback, lol.

And regarding the "acting gay" topic.. young men confuse me. My gaydar is so damn nonfunctional when it comes to guys under a certain age.
Try being around them all the time, lol. It can be frustratingly confusing.

It's easy when you're an IT guy and spend all your time behind PC. A friend of mine once said: "If you're in your late 20s and don't have a girlfriend it means you're either gay or an IT guy" ;)

I can relate. My straight friends act gayer than my gay friends: all that sweet talking, ass/nipple grabbing, duck faces and all. It's all for fun, but still, it may make coming out even more difficult (or at least weirder).
True, being in IT does help a bit. But given most people know I can be perfectly social and one had a girlfriend, it doesn't help as much as I'd like, lol.

But for sure though, I know what you mean about straight friends. It's so funny. On the plus side, it has let me act fast and not only get away with it, but fit in better.

You should definitely find people you're comfortable with and come out to them when you feel the time is right. Yeah straight guys can be weird. I had friends who joked like that too, it was worse when I came out to one my friends, he joked about making out with me even more. It was confusing and awkward. You should come out when you feel comfortable. :)
Eh, I've been waiting to feel comfortable for... well, years too long. I've taken a lot of unexpected steps lately and overcome a lot of anxiety, and that feeling of progress in other things has been incredible. I think, as scary as it will be, I just need to do it. I know to some coming out is no big deal, but when hiding your identity has been a thing longer than having it (I didn't identify as gay right away, I really struggled to accept that, but I kept that struggle a secret), I know I need to do this or I won't be able to move on.

I know the who, at least. That's a big, recent win to even get that.

Oh jeez. That's a tough situation. Sorry dude. :(
Thanks man, I appreciate it. I don't think it'll ruin the friendship or anything, the person I'm speaking about and I are pretty tight and known each other forever. I just worry it would change the dynamic of the friendship, when I like that dynamic as-is.

My parents' religion factored into that mess of a day, to be honest. :/
It doesn't hurt for me to think about it most of the time - but some stuff happened last year at college and I broke down into ugly tears so I'm pretty sure I'm just repressing it. Never going to forget that day, anyways.
I'm really sorry man. I know what that's like, trust me. I've been there. I mostly repress bad memories and experiences like that too. Not healthy on the long run, but it let's me get by until I can deal with it someday.

Hope things are otherwise ok for you.

I'm turning 20 in a couple weeks.
Sigh.

lol. Spent half an hour trying to figure out a really simply coding problem and forgot the solution I needed was just using "+="
Yeah, that sounds like coding alright, haha. I've spent more time than I care for taking down what is ultimately a dumb mistake or typo.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I live in the middle of Europe and it's so dry, so I know what you mean. I wish the weather were more like in Sweden or Norway. Sun on white snow, so hot but so cold. I'd like that.

I want to live in a place with frigid and snowy winters, breezy springs, blistering summers, and cool autumns.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Ya, it's that density. A single neighborhood in New York felt bigger than most of Rochester when I was there for college.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
New York has all of that.

but then youd have to live in new york :/

What's a board game have to do with this?

silly goos

Me too, DS version. I've finished DQ1-4 in the past couple of months, and am also playing DQ9 now.

I've played 1, 4, 5, 8, and 9. Currently playing through 6 and have 2 and 3 waiting in the wings. I wish SE or Nintendo or whoever would release 7 3DS in the US. :(

Nothing. I haven't worked up the nerve to actually tell my roommates at college, and I'm sorta overweight and not fit so I haven't worked up the nerve to approach anybody. :p.

Gonna respond to this since I missed it. Right now I have the hugest crush on my sorta overweight and not so fit friend in college. There have to be more gay men like me. So you definitely have a shot. Approach people.

Grakl

Nothing. I haven't worked up the nerve to actually tell my roommates at college, and I'm sorta overweight and not fit so I haven't worked up the nerve to approach anybody. :p

My parents' religion factored into that mess of a day, to be honest. :/
It doesn't hurt for me to think about it most of the time - but some stuff happened last year at college and I broke down into ugly tears so I'm pretty sure I'm just repressing it. Never going to forget that day, anyways.

College is the best place to find mates dawg. And easiest compared to every other part of your life. You have to have the nerve!

Kevyt

Now that's a hell of a callback, lol.

Try being around them all the time, lol. It can be frustratingly confusing.

True, being in IT does help a bit. But given most people know I can be perfectly social and one had a girlfriend, it doesn't help as much as I'd like, lol.

But for sure though, I know what you mean about straight friends. It's so funny. On the plus side, it has let me act fast and not only get away with it, but fit in better.

Eh, I've been waiting to feel comfortable for... well, years too long. I've taken a lot of unexpected steps lately and overcome a lot of anxiety, and that feeling of progress in other things has been incredible. I think, as scary as it will be, I just need to do it. I know to some coming out is no big deal, but when hiding your identity has been a thing longer than having it (I didn't identify as gay right away, I really struggled to accept that, but I kept that struggle a secret), I know I need to do this or I won't be able to move on.

I know the who, at least. That's a big, recent win to even get that.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I don't think it'll ruin the friendship or anything, the person I'm speaking about and I are pretty tight and known each other forever. I just worry it would change the dynamic of the friendship, when I like that dynamic as-is.

I'm really sorry man. I know what that's like, trust me. I've been there. I mostly repress bad memories and experiences like that too. Not healthy on the long run, but it let's me get by until I can deal with it someday.

Hope things are otherwise ok for you.

Sigh.

Yeah, that sounds like coding alright, haha. I've spent more time than I care for taking down what is ultimately a dumb mistake or typo.

Definitely someone you're comfortable with. Someone you can trust. I'm sure some of your friends will be fine with the news, perhaps unexpected but it won't be a biggie. It's hard coming out to someone for the first time, but it gets easier.

Kevyt

Funny because the penis is not a muscle, it's not made of protein as our muscles are. It's just cell tissue that gets engorged with blood. Like a sponge full of blood. It's not very enticing when you think about it. Unless you're a vampire lol.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Specially if they are romantic, nothing cuter than that

loves it

Funny because the penis is not a muscle, it's not made of protein as our muscles are. It's just cell tissue that gets engorged with blood. Like a sponge full of blood. It's not very enticing when you think about it. Unless you're a vampire lol.

speak for yourself

Friend posted this on Facebook, guys kissing guys for the first time (Buzzfeed video yeah).
Kevin and Dalton are hot.

i bet that's fake. Edit: maybe its real after all. i thought it was going to be one of those super obviously fake "super-attractive-and-totally-really-not-actors people kiss a stranger" videos.

Bellys are 2fun to rub.

preach

Grakl

Sex and fetishes don't really make sense anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom