• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

Same % off, but our base prices are usually lower now.

Example, Saints Row IV is currently 75% off - that's $5 USD in the US and ~$3 USD in Mexico. We're honestly getting great prices since the shift to local currency. Of course Capcom is being stupid and pricing stuff sometimes even higher than before, for some reason, lol. Nintendo sometimes prices stuff differently for Mexico as well, surprisingly! Shovel Knight is $10 USD instead of $15 over here, for example.

That's definitely much cheaper.

But for retail games they use the same high price that mexican retailers use, is disgusting how they seem to accept overpricing their games

I never said it was a bad thing, in fact I wrote because I think it is fine :)

It is just not for me

Have you tried it?

Speaking of wars, do you think people should circumcise dogs? Also how much should you tip the vet after regular appointments?

Circumcising dogs!? That's new to me. :S

DOWN

Banned
Dogs are too fab
i1Cjj.gif

c30004d1c1ab90309f44b566d50def6e.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-15817-1352912046-12.gif

kurona_bright

Neo Member
Hahaha, fine; I'll ignore the sad state of my body and actually start trying to talk to people I find attractive when I go back for Winter quarter (oh god how).

@ab.aeterno
I'm okay for the most part, but thanks for your concern - it's really nice have someone do that. :)
To be honest, when it comes to trouble with my folks I'm mostly worried about my grades - but I somehow managed to pull at least A-'s in everything so they won't kill me. :p

Any games you guys are aiming to work on over Christmas? I just started a new game in Rune Factory 4, and I kinda want to play Dragon Age Inquisition (but my Steam backlog is enormous and I can't really justify paying $60 bucks for it at the moment :p).

RM8

Any games you guys are aiming to work on over Christmas? I just started a new game in Rune Factory 4, and I kinda want to play Dragon Age Inquisition (but my Steam backlog is enormous and I can't really justify paying $60 bucks for it at the moment :p).
Mostly Captain Toad (this is so insanely awesome), Killer is Dead, Valkyria Chronicles, Devil May Cry 4, Kingdom Rush Origins... and I'm pretty much always playing SSB and USFIV (currently getting used to this Omega thing).

This is my old friend who I'll always miss:

It sucks so much being dog-less :(

Cats are everything. I wish I was made of cats.

I just realized that like half of my 'fetishes' are class or status based (White collar, blue collar, dandies, priests [wtf].) Does this make me bourgeois and therefore terrible.

Kevyt

Cats are everything. I wish I was made of cats.

I just realized that like half of my 'fetishes' are class or status based (White collar, blue collar, dandies, priests [wtf].) Does this make me bourgeois and therefore terrible.

Nothing wrong with those kinds of fetishes. Are you into what kind of priests? Young, old, fat, skinny, etc, ??

That's dangerous. One bite from the dragon and that lady will be fighting for her life.

Kevyt

I'm the jealous cat who wants to get it on with the guy, huh.

Yeah, I could imagine that. :p

r-NATIONAL-GEOGRAPHIC-CONTEST-large570.jpg

lol, yeah that would be you. I would also be jealous. If I was that cat and the guy was ny crush, I would scratch the poor girl and anyone who would try to make out with him. A terrible cat who's in love with his owner. But he would think that I have rabies or that I extremely antisocial and he would decide to euthanize me. :(

Yeah, I have no idea why they decided to go ahead with that.

Komodo dragons aren't usually alone. That was risky, and I guess that's part if the fun lol.

Kevyt

Basically anything on this (NSFW) tumblr. Trying to find a more classic example though, basically they're like the hipsters of yore but maybe more aesthetes. Both are painfully middle class.

Only the hot young ones plz, with or without crisis of faith.

There's this Netflix film called Priest that I really enjoyed. It's about a young gay priest and his ministry in a very poor English suburb. It's a fantastic film, it's from the 90's so it feels a little bit dated but still relevant. I was thinking about how many gay priests there must be and how they are forced to hide and refrain from their true selves. Not sure if that would tap into your fetish but it's worth watching. The ending is very moving.

There's this Netflix film called Priest that I really enjoyed. It's about a young gay priest and his ministry in a very poor English suburb. It's a fantastic film, it's from the 90's so it feels a little bit dated but still relevant. I was thinking about how many gay priests there must be and how they are forced to hide and refrain from their true selves. Not sure if that would tap into your fetish but it's worth watching. The ending is very moving.

Hm cool it has a good imdb rating, will check it out.

Kater

Banned
lol, yeah that would be you. I would also be jealous. If I was that cat and the guy was ny crush, I would scratch the poor girl and anyone who would try to make out with him. A terrible cat who's in love with his owner. But he would think that I have rabies or that I extremely antisocial and he would decide to euthanize me. :(
Euthanization? For scratching someone?

untitl22.png

I waited for such an opportunity to post this.

It's Shin Kuroi from Morenatsu in case you are wondering.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Valve needs to get back to developing non-F2P games, please. I just fuckin want Half Life 3.

agreed. valve is so boring right now, what with their churning out of dumb f2p trash blech

Dogs are smarter I'll give you that. But how do you know dogs are better (overall) than cats?

they just are u__u

:O

What the -

You trying to start a war here?

:3

=^..^=

so noble ;__;

Any games you guys are aiming to work on over Christmas?

Dragon Quest 6 on DS.

lol

Rayis

I agree, sometimes the drama isn't worth it. But I'm curious, how does your behavior gives it away?
Mostly stereotypical stuff like me having a fairly feminine personality and my feminine speech patterns
I just don't like my genitals dictating the way I act

gendernoncomformist till death

K who is this dude I submitted a photo of him to the gaygaf tumblr page in like April.

I've already wasted too much time on tumblr why I do allow this to happen.

Yq2dyDc.jpg

Ending
I cried.
. I really enjoyed that, thanks.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Is every path translated? Last I heard you could only go through a couple stories or something.

Every available path is translated. However, the game is still in development and not all routes are in.

In:
Dragon Trucker Dude: Big and chubby, kind of kooky and a lot of his endings are super troll-y
Raccoon Guy: Small and chubby, earnest best friend type who is kind of clumsy and insecure
Buff Bear Guy: The bear of this game is literally a bear, I forgot his personality honestly it was very nondescript
Wolf Junior: Happy-go-lucky gamer kid
Husky Bro: Edgelord supreme, also in a band
Cat Guy (My Husbando): Sickly rich kid , introverted, highly intellectual
Tiger Bro: Guy next door kind of deal, friendly, body builder, lovable goofball

Not in:
Lion Junior: Happy-go-lucky sports kid and also probably fucking his senior in the soccer club
Labrador Senior: Laid back, mature dude and also probably fucking his junior in the soccer club

There's not that much nudity. Every route gets one and only one real sex scene, the other stuff is sappy romance fluff. It's not like COOT where you're getting naked every 5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom