• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
3KkbciF.jpg

Thought you might like that one, Grakl.

Or were you thinking of anthro art?

Sounds like me tbh.

Too anxious to be very expressive, too non-feeling to ever give what I feel like I'm being given. I almost never hit emotional extremes, angry, excited, or otherwise. People talk to me and we get along, I'm liked at work, but I share way less about me than is shared by most people socially. Don't know about the humor or how I'm fully perceived, but I definitely am a bit inconsistent in how open and at ease I am when speaking to others who want to be around me. I've been told I seem to hold feelings back, but to me it feels like I'm either not feeling as intensely as others or I'm just too anxious or uninterested to share.

It takes lots of time and persistence for me to be comfortable with someone, so I only have two people I talk to regularly, and they've been my friends for years.

Whoops on me I guess but it's just my personality. That guy texting me tons might be an example of how I roll. He got really into it and and found it easy to drop it. You're analysis of a stranger was great to read for me.

Honestly, the reason I know 'the type' is because I am the type.

Friendships, being socially appropriate and pleasant, all of that I get. Romance I do not get. I hate dating, and all of the skills I have to get people on my side become misleading any time sex or romance is involved, because you can't just be diplomatic or charming and not express any meaningful opinions, because the discussion isn't just pleasant conversation it's about whether you're interested or not and they're asking because they want an answer.

And sometimes I know. Often I know in the first hour of meeting someone, because to me it's all chemistry, and I kind of feel like I 'get' people on an intuitive level or gut level, what they're about and if that agrees with me. But if I don't have that kind of immediate response, then I'll doubt myself and suspend the question (which then becomes 'playing along'). I'm also more emotionally childlike than some people, if I'm caught in a swell of enthusiasm (any kind of enthusiasm) I'll lavish people with it. But then if time passes, and I find the enthusiasm waning, and I feel secure in myself, I might think that the other person didn't offer me that much after all and I'll wish them well and walk away because life is short and I wonder what is next. Even though I'm just being authentic, it's weirdly misleading, because I live more in the exchange and ebb and flow of interaction, and catching the glimmer of some vague ideal I can have sympathy with. I don't really know what my feelings are unless they're standing on my windpipe, because they're kind of extraneous. And if I have deeply personal feelings I'm not revealing them to anyone unless they've saved my life half a dozen times, because that's where I'm vulnerable.

Kevyt

I know some people don't like the concept of twerking, but I actually find guys who can twerk really hot though...

tumblr_mfo2lahOF01rdbskoo1_400.gif

iw4dOuBnk36Ei.gif

would that be a fetish?

Caladrius

I had to google that word.

Huzzah! My first dictionary-reach has been accomplished.

A badass cop:

15/10 would hump
and probably die

just how many furries are in gaygaf anyway

Bel Marduk, Grakl and Lucario are the only ones I know of.

is furry art even legal

That doesn't stop the lolicon/shotacon fetishists.

Birds are dinosaurs, so they're scalies too.

#theworldaccordingtobo

I like how you think.

Grakl

I never got into the whole twerking thing. Nice butts are nice, though.

I don't think there is a term for that. Avian, Feline, Canine, etc are just the tags artists use so that the people know what kind of real creature the anthro is based on.

Oh, alright. I always thought it was avians, just going by wikifur, hah.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Ratsky would probably be a happy furry if he was into the fur.

The community is filled to the brim with size queens.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Yes. You can't throw a dildo without hitting 9 inches of furry dick.

Kangi

Honestly, when it comes to any drawn stuff I dislike looking through OC stuff. I just look up rule 34 of characters I already consider attractive. Better batting average that way.

It's literally half the reason I check out new cartoons/games.
Not really.

Lol anyone have their pick-up line fail spectacularly on Tinder?

Me: "Hello! Let's play a game of random questions: What's your favorite kind of hot cheese?"
Me: "No pressure, but your answer is super crucial."

Followed by the poor dude unmatching me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom