• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'm talking about the art, btw, I don't think furries are bigger on average than everyone else.

DOWN

Banned
Lol anyone have their pick-up line fail spectacularly on Tinder?

Me: "Hello! Let's play a game of random questions: What's your favorite kind of hot cheese?
Me: "No pressure, but your answer is super crucial."

Followed by the poor dude unmatching me.
You're my new favorite kind of hot cheese ZombiePlatypus

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I don't think furries are bigger on average than everyone else.

tZnxq0R.png

Haly

Your handle even has an animal in it, Ratsky.

You're like 75% of the way there.

Kevyt

Lol anyone have their pick-up line fail spectacularly on Tinder?

Me: "Hello! Let's play a game of random questions: What's your favorite kind of hot cheese?"
Me: "No pressure, but your answer is super crucial."

Followed by the poor dude unmatching me.

lol. What do you say next? I'm stealing that line from you :p

Haly

He totally is.

Most super heroes are actually.

I think Green Lantern is an Appliancy.

Kangi

I thought Batman was into Robin. Which is a whole other issue.

The Batman thing's just an excuse to wear weirdly kinky costumes.

Haly

Batman has a sexual relationship with Catwoman, and an adoptive son called Robin. Multiples, actually, each new son being christened Robin to replace the old one once they get too old for him.

Dude has serious issues.

DOWN

Banned
I don't go in the sun much. Is it wrong this picture makes me feel good about it, and quite possibly compelled to continue avoiding the sun?

o-BILL-MCELLIGOTT-SUN-DAMAGE-570.jpg

It's the truck driver who's career driving route kept the sun on one side of his face. That's a real pic of his face at age 69.

I so pale tho

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I don't go in the sun much. Is it wrong this picture makes me feel good about it, and quite possibly compelled to continue avoiding the sun?

It's the truck driver who's career driving route kept the sun on one side of his face. That's a real pic of his face at age 69.

I so pale tho

sunscreen bae

also, aint nothin wrong with being pale brah

Kevyt

Batman has a sexual relationship with Catwoman, and an adoptive son called Robin. Multiples, actually, each new son being christened Robin to replace the old one once they get too old for him.

Dude has serious issues.

Oh wow. I'll never look at Batman the same way again. Don't forget Nightwing though and his relationship with Poison Ivy. Wait, if Batman had relationships with Poison Ivy and she's half plant/human, does that mean Batman is into plants too? Would that make him a plantie?

Haly

continue avoiding the sun?

The sun is literally out to kill you.

Check it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9BqrSAHbTc
Oh wow. I'll never look at Batman the same way again. Don't forget Nightwing though and his relationship with Poison Ivy. Wait, if Batman had relationships with Poison Ivy and she's half plant/human, does that mean Batman is into plants too? Would that make him a plantie?

Yes. See, Nightwing was so traumatized under Batman's care that, when he grew up, he became a depraved fetishist as well. He's also an exhibitionist:

Grakl

For people into plants, I'm always reminded of the one Japanese game that a lot of people pirated. Of course, it had piracy protection, but it was the fun kind -- it would basically act as a virus and randomly take screen captures of the pirater's computer, then upload those screenshots publicly.

So, of course, this game screenshotted someone reading erotica. And this erotica was about plants. Oh my god, I wish I could figure out what game did that again.

Kangi

For people into plants, I'm always reminded of the one Japanese game that a lot of people pirated. Of course, it had piracy protection, but it was the fun kind -- it would basically act as a virus and randomly take screen captures of the pirater's computer, then upload those screenshots publicly.

So, of course, this game screenshotted someone reading erotica. And this erotica was about plants. Oh my god, I wish I could figure out what game did that again.

Cross Days?

Lucario

http://www.cracked.com/article_1916...e-designers-are-screwing-with-pirates_p2.html

Golnei

Haly

Absolutely disgusting.

Monster Girl Quest had some pretty qt plant girl hybrids though.

Haly

Don't worry, furs are all hypoallergenic. It's pretty convenient.

Not sure if I should be posting these links but I do so want to share...

DOWN

Banned
I don't deserve this much fur. Why are yall doing this to me?

tumblr_inline_mucw2iEYgf1rlpk9c.gif

i had no idea there were so many furries

Haly

It's difficult to divorce furries from sex it's kind of the backbone of the entire fandom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom