• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

You should drink some Irish Car Bombs sometimes.

And pass out on the carpet afterwards.

Fun times.

2132912862_047_Fainted_xlarge.jpeg

Janky animations
Terrible Melee combat
Technical Mess (Bugs)

Sure the scope is big but when nothing clicks for me I wont forgive the game shortcomings for the big scope it has.
I don't disagree the game has issues, including those you listed. I guess I just love being in a world, and the one of the Elder Scrolls is right up my alley.

Alien is really beatiful. You have to watch the rest of the series. All of them are great, even Alien Resurrection.

I love that gif. Still wondering who that Khajiit is. Maybe Inigo?
And I want to know which combat mod lets you stomp on another persons head.
I've seen the first two, but not the last two. I guess I need to add them to my list!

No idea what mod adds that killcam, sadly. I wish I knew.

You should drink some Irish Car Bombs sometimes.

And pass out on the carpet afterwards.

Fun times.
Sounds like some authority behind that, ha. I've only had one so far, the night is young!

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

>.>
You mean I haven't posting in the Drunk OT this whole time? Whoopsie.
Those guys ignore everyone who's not a regular it feels like, kind of a bummer.

I think me not enjoying drinking also has to do with my parents both being alcoholics and me not wanting to be like them.
Perfectly understandable why you'd want to avoid it then. I avoid smoking for somewhat similar reasons; not my parents, but someone else lost to smoking.

Rayis

The only game I played this year was Smash Bros 3DS...........

I'm not a gamer what am I doing on GAF?!!

also, hi everyone, you guys have been very active lately

Achtius

I only played smash 4 and dragon age origin so far this year. I need to finish origin, so I can start awakening, then rush through "shit mountain" , so i can finally play inquisition.

Inquisition is probably going to hit 39.99 before I finish the 1&2 lol

DOWN

Banned
I only played smash 4 and dragon age origin so far this year. I need to finish origin, so I can start awakening, then rush through "shit mountain" , so i can finally play inquisition.

Inquisition is probably going to hit 39.99 before I finish the 1&2 lol
Same problem here. I'm not done with Origins but Inquisition already was on the PSN flash sale for $38.99 :(

I bought at launch.

Meicyn

Gold Member
I'm like, 60 hours into Inquisition and need to wrap it up. I feel like there's still a crapload of stuff to do though. I'm guessing I'll hit the 100 hour mark before I finish.

As for celebrity crush, currently it'd be Chris Evans.

pcFicBz.jpg

Achtius

Same problem here. I'm not done with Origins but Inquisition already was on the PSN flash sale for $38.99 :(

I bought at launch.

I did the nasty with Zevran yesterday night. it was kinda underwhelming/boring compared to mass effect. Maybe it didnt' have Kaidan in it, or Zevran is kinda boring. I think I am 75% done tho.

So who does everyone think the most attractive celebrity is?

Bruno Mars - don't judge

Eli Lieb.

good looking, can sing, nice hair, stubbles <3
oh he's gay too.

Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Gaben and the riches and wonders of PC gaming?

Gaben did not get any of my money in the holiday sales. I was tempted to get Divinity Original Sin, but I figured I got too much backlog (i still have to finish dangaropa 2, continue freedom war, finish dragon crown, finish muramasa (only did the guy storyline), and a ton of other games I got from past steam sales.

We trade hats and assorted items for donations. Anything you can afford helps.

you decline my trade..i think.. either you or pankaks, forgot which.

Ty4on

Cool to finally be seen! This transition thing seems to be working out :)

Yeah, you look great :D
I hope things are otherwise going well. If I remember correctly the last update I saw some time back was positive.

On a tangential note I have big respect for anyone taking that step*. The challenges with it to me really stress how important it must be and the huge stress associated with it. All for simply being who you are.
Being cis I'll probably never fully understand how it feels, but I think we should all try. For me being female in a sexual fantasy feels especially wrong.

*I should clarify that I do not feel the opposite to people who for whatever reason can not or do not. It must be really hard either way.

I thought about this for way too long, but I'm bad with words and didn't want to ramble.

Edit:
*looks up*
Feels like I'm being winked at... I'm not in that league though.

Kevyt

Sure! But we also have to talk about the Three Goddesses and their plans for your life. They love you, y'know!

Yes I do!

Also, who is this guy? Alex posted this in another thread.

I like his jaw line, eyebrows, and nose!! :3

Those are the facial features I look in guys, lol.

0IRRpb7.gif

It would cost me a wild amount to get the PC I would want to make it worth the assembly required compared to consoles.

Depends on what kind of PC you want.

HylianTom

Banned
Speaking of Zelda, we need a game with a playable Hylia :l

never gonna happen tho

I think I'd cry. Even if it's just a team-up scenario like with they did with Makar and Medli. I usually loathe babysitting a second character, but the Zelda team absolutely nailed the mechanics of those parts.

We need more backstory on the origin of the kingdom, maybe the Imprisoning War, etc etc.. there are still so many gaps to fill.

DOWN

Banned
What kind of PC you want?
I'd call it the Idol of Roses, I want to super sample all of my games on a 4K TV, and I want to run every brand new AAA powerhouse on Ultra with no doubts of good performance.

That would make me go to PC.

And boy do I want to play this:
EZJHI.jpg

Kater

Banned
Reminds me of a guy who collapsed after drinking way too much. Yeah, that was pretty freaky.

I've seen the first two, but not the last two. I guess I need to add them to my list!

No idea what mod adds that killcam, sadly. I wish I knew.
You do that. :3

Aw, bummer. I need to find that mod.
Sounds like some authority behind that, ha. I've only had one so far, the night is young!

Nah, it's just me overdoing it. :p

Bruno Mars - don't judge
anigif_enhanced-buzz-977-1365083575-3.gif

Kittie Harington

Kevyt

I'd call it the Idol of Roses, I want to super sample all of my games on a 4K TV, and I want to run every brand new AAA powerhouse on Ultra with no doubts of good performance.

That would make me go to PC.

And boy do I want to play this:
EZJHI.jpg

Well... the next gen AMD cards might just be able to do that, and NVIDIA's too. But why would you want to super sample on a 4k tv? lol... doesn't really make sense at 4k though.

Oh, and I almost forgot about Nick Jonas :3

DOWN

Banned
Well... the next gen AMD cards might just be able to do that, and NVIDIA's too. But why would you want to super sample on a 4k tv? lol... doesn't really make sense at 4k though.
True. I suppose I just need guaranteed 4k then. Super sampling was an old wish of mine I forgot to rethink when I added my 4k demand to the list.

I think I'd cry. Even if it's just a team-up scenario like with they did with Makar and Medli. I usually loathe babysitting a second character, but the Zelda team absolutely nailed the mechanics of those parts.

We need more backstory on the origin of the kingdom, maybe the Imprisoning War, etc etc.. there are still so many gaps to fill.
Zelda lore has so much potential... I wish Nintendo was willing to make a few risks and expand upon it a lot more :(

HylianTom

Banned
Spirit Tracks felt like a taste of what could be. I loved playing as her.

She has the friggin' Triforce of Wisdom - to be so consistently helpless is a bit on the unbelievable side.

---

And on the topic of building a PC.. I did so last year, but instead of putting together another PC, I picked the parts out at NCIX.com and then paid the $50 fee for them to build it. An incredibly smooth process, I might never ever build another PC myself again.

_Isaac

Spirit Tracks felt like a taste of what could be. I loved playing as her.

She has the friggin' Triforce of Wisdom - to be so consistently helpless is a bit on the unbelievable side.

I'm currently playing through Spirit Tracks. God, so far it's probably the worst Zelda game I've ever played. It sometimes feels like a chore to play.

Sibylus

Banned
Yeah, you look great :D
I hope things are otherwise going well. If I remember correctly the last update I saw some time back was positive.

On a tangential note I have big respect for anyone taking that step*. The challenges with it to me really stress how important it must be and the huge stress associated with it. All for simply being who you are.
Being cis I'll probably never fully understand how it feels, but I think we should all try. For me being female in a sexual fantasy feels especially wrong.

*I should clarify that I do not feel the opposite to people who for whatever reason can not or do not. It must be really hard either way.

I thought about this for way too long, but I'm bad with words and didn't want to ramble.

Edit:
*looks up*
Feels like I'm being winked at... I'm not in that league though.
They're going pretty well. Have a gf, looking like I've got a job, people like my writing, have some short term goals I can work on in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom