• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Of course there is, see it's right here: LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

We're inclusive after all.

terrisus

Of course there is, see it's right here: LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

We're inclusive after all.

ohyou.jpg

Nohar

Lol, this is the other reason I don't post pics of myself ever on here

those motherfuckers are always on the lookout

Well, truth to be told, no one ever should post pictures of him/herself online. Once it's online, it's over, you can't control what will happen of those pictures.

Rayis

Well, truth to be told, no one ever should post pictures of him/herself online. Once it's online, it's over, you can't control what will happen of those pictures.

Yup, I thankfully haven't had any bad experiences of posting pics of myself online but I'm always extremely wary of what I post online, which is why pics of myself are generally a no-no

Caladrius

Looks like I'm on track to go back to school, thank goodness. Buys me a lot more time to get the rest of the important stuff taken care of. I hope this is a good sign for the rest of the year.

"Aw, look at those poor idiots at a table having fun."

I don't even wanna know what they say about us/me.

If they had opinions worth acknowledging they wouldn't be the sort using their free time to attack other people they don't know without provocation. Any legitimate complaints they may even have with GAF to begin with are immediately invalidated by their attacks and contempt towards regular users with no power. If you don't like the way something is run you don't attack the people who were just following the rules.

It's a nihilistic quagmire of spite for Internet "tough guys" too arrogant and intellectually lazy to consider their faults and respectfully engage people with differing opinions. There is no point even acknowledging them because it gives them attention without purpose. They don't care to substantively justify their actions and they don't care about bettering themselves as people, so even giving them the time of day has no value because interaction with them will lead to no meaningful resolution. The only thing they'll ever respect is themselves along with the people who echo their contempt, and the only external influence they'll pay any mind to is the threat of authorities with power over them bearing down. Which they'll skirt around anyway either by flight elsewhere or insisting that their activities are legitimate under the pretext of "Free speech" (which they'll argue means any speech whatsoever as opposed to speech that leads to the acquisition of useful new information or an actual contest of ideas, values and actions with others) to continue the same activities ad infinitum.

I understand if some people don't want to post pictures of themselves for privacy sake, but that's just not me.

A few GAF trolls don't mean shit, I've dealt with it before being a public person on GAF since 1998. If I wasn't a public person and didn't reach out to people, I would have never met a lot of people face to face and or even become close friends with quite a few of them.

Caladrius

True, though I think It's only a major concern if either

A: It's not something you would want your employer to see
B: It's identical to a picture you posted elsewhere and could actually be picked up by search engines
C: You give a name or place to attach the picture to at any point.

Otherwise it's not super-high risk.

mantidor

True, though I think It's only a major concern if either

A: It's not something you would want your employer to see
B: It's identical to a picture you posted elsewhere and could actually be picked up by search engines
C: You give a name or place to attach the picture to at any point.

Otherwise it's not super-high risk.

Pretty much. Im doing RPJ to Hell with it.

This happened to me last night:

I drunk texted 5 guys got sent dick pics peed my bed and called a lesbian a clown

Sounds eventful.

My night was drinking beer and falling asleep at 10 while my friend pulled up outside my house blowing up my phone so we can go to a party. Unfortunately no dick pics

lol wtf

nah, 30 is old. I am insecure about my age sometimes.

Even if it was, that's not a bad thing. There's nothing wrong with being old. Honestly today's youth obsessed culture has made old a dirty word and anything that isn't 20s/late teens seem decrepit seems wrong to me.

I remember when my picture was in the top banner :( my fragile ego...shattered :(

It still is.

30s is still young.

I agree, I don't really feel old at all. I know some people feel differently but after my whole health/cancer issues, I still have a lot of life left to live.

lol wtf

nah, 30 is old. I am insecure about my age sometimes.

Well, that's your issue if you're insecure with your age. A lot of gays are, but I'm not about that. I don't lie about my age and I don't let it hold me down.

Ty4on

Even if it was, that's not a bad thing. There's nothing wrong with being old. Honestly today's youth obsessed culture has made old a dirty word and anything that isn't 20s/late teens seem decrepit seems wrong to me.
This has nothing to do with that, with that definition of old we spend a majority of our life being old. That sounds like my definition of an adult :p

It still is.

I agree, I don't really feel old at all. I know some people feel differently but after my whole health/cancer issues, I still have a lot of life left to live.

Well, that's your issue if you're insecure with your age. A lot of gays are, but I'm not about that. I don't lie about my age and I don't let it hold me down.

I don't get why, people in their 30s are at their hottest really.

Pretty much the reason why I don't post pics, what's up with that page? Reads like butthurt banned people without lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom