• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

I similarly do.

Also there was a MyAbsolution in this thread once.
I recognize you by name and avatar.

I wonder if anyone forgot who I am after I changed my avi. :p
me, you have a cool username
I remember!
Yep, I think you live fairly close to me actually (in Georgia). lol
Yay!
Aww. Thanks guys! :)
You're all awesome and I recognize you guys too!

Mainly because you're too interesting/cute to forget. :p

Kevyt

Ugh... my grandma is staying with me again, in my room :(

It's so weird having your grandma over and immediately rushing to hide some things... lol

DOWN

Banned
LH's, lots and lots of them and grab them as if they were playdo. :3
Dat new Play-Doh set
rs_560x349-141230115328-1024-playdoh-toy-controversy.jw.123014.jpg

play-doh-penis-3-745x600.jpg

Ugh... my grandma is staying with me again, in my room :(

It's so weird having your grandma over and immediately rushing to hide some things... lol
I tried to hand my grandpa some green gift shop liquid-filled tube that serves the purpose of being difficult to hold for reasons of fun, he doesn't take it and asks me with the phrasing: 'Is this rude?'.

Other family members assured him it wasn't, I was like 'oh dear this is terrible, shrink shrink away' and others knew this.

Kevyt

Sound advice

Ohhh, I understand DMPrince's post now. That thread is hilarious.

I tried to hand my grandpa some green gift shop liquid-filled tube that serves the purpose of being difficult to hold for reasons of fun, he doesn't take it and asks me with the phrasing: 'Is this rude?'.

Other family members assured him it wasn't, I was like 'oh dear this is terrible, shrink shrink away' and others knew this.

lol I bet his reaction while saying it was priceless.

What did your grandpa say after that?

Kater

Banned
Does anyone know how's BlueBadger doing? I haven't seen him in a while, he was so cool, and what a voice he had.
He uploaded a new track to his YouTube channel not too long ago so at least he's still alive. Hasn't been active in FakeGAF or here in months(?) now though, sadly. :(

What did your grandpa say after that?

I can't remember for sure, it was probably 10 years ago. He probably realised his faux pas and held it but it was all awkward and bad. Now that I think about it, he'd have the reason to be embarrassed more than me.

'Is this rude?' is delightful phrasing.

Kevyt

Wow any guy that can sing like that is like super unbelievably attractive... wow!

His significant other will be a very lucky person.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I can PM you the link, feels wrong to post it publicly without his consent.
Why would it be wrong if it's on a public site . . . It's youtube for goodness sake.

No one puts stuff on YT (without private settings) if they don't want the world to see it.

It's really difficult to say favorite though, since there are so many great songs in each of his releases.

I'm listening to his discography, can't stop with one album, as far as my collection is concerned.

Right now, "Hello Detroit" too good.

Usually 'my favorite' just means 'the one(s) I'm most feeling right now', tbh.

I haven't listened to Hello Detroit, I'll have to check it out. I was going to check out Virgins, too.

What is this feeling you call love?

It fucks with you. People say it's like a drug, but drugs are straight forward. It's sort of like when two people happen to think of the same exact thing at the exact same time (uncanny).

Caladrius

I don't know, I haven't experienced it

Do you know what it looks like at least?

Also is it me or have you been stuck as a junior member forever.
Hunger/Thirst

So when people look at you all like

image.php

It fucks with you. People say it's like a drug, but drugs are straight forward. It's sort of like when two people happen to think of the same exact thing at the exact same time (uncanny).

So it's government mind control?

Something beautiful. The illusion that you found the true beauty in this world with this one person. You'll know when you get it.

This sounds like Platonic Realism!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom