• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
The website finally came back. I was going through withdrawals. :p
Ha, me too. I didn't know how else to fill the time now that I'm back at work.

The Skype chat is fantastic, by the way. I highly recommend it to anyone interested. The people there have helped me with so many issues -- though I guess it (technically) also caused my current issue, haha.
Hmm, intriguing. Might have to look into joining. To whom would I PM, was it Dany?

Ahasverus

I agree the skype chat is great, I'm always amazed at how pg-13 it is! Who could have ever thought that a private chat between dozens of gay young guys would be so innocent :p

Kevyt

I agree the skype chat is great, I'm always amazed at how pg-13 it is! Who could have ever thought that a private chat between dozens of gay young guys would be so innocent :p

Well to be honest all of you are very innocent, at least compared to some friends and acquaintances that I have irl.

Kater

Banned
A crash reboot should happen.

That would be fantastic, yeah.

tumblr_nbztrqP09X1rfouvlo1_500.jpg

All the nostalgia! :)

DOWN

Banned
I almost screamed when NeoGAF came back up and showed my subscriptions page empty. Thankfully it had simply been logged out.

giphy.gif

EDIT: no, the gif isn't relevant to the story

Nohar

That would be fantastic, yeah.

tumblr_nbztrqP09X1rfouvlo1_500.jpg

All the nostalgia! :)

The feels :'( I have so many good memories of Crash Bandicoot's games, especially 3 and Racing.
On a side note: that picture seems to have been cut in half. Is it possible to get a link to the full one please? :)
Edition: Nevermind: found it! :D

Kater

Banned
The feels :'( I have so many good memories of Crash Bandicoot's games, especially 3 and Racing. On a side note: that picture seems to have been cut in half. Is it possible to get a link to the full one please? :)
Edition: Nevermind: found it! :D
I haven't played CB Racing yet but the rest of the series was ace (1 - 3).

Edit: Sorry, should have included the link in the first place.

As foolish as it sounds, but a new Crash on the PS4 alone would get me to buy the console. :p
Man, thinking of how amazing Naughty Dog could make a new Crash look makes me wish this could happen, and that series doesn't hit my nostalgia the way Sly or Ratchet do, as far as mascot games.

Though I would very much to see a PS4 Sly Cooper. Man, seeing the concept art the guy behind Darksiders did for a Sly game makes me incredibly sad it didn't get greenlit. God damm that would have looked cool.

What's wrong with it?
Well, I don't even see you on it. Now I'll never know which of us is winning.
But I am beating Sai-Kun now! :p

Kater

Banned
he's top gay
I have been dethroned, ha!

Man, thinking of how amazing Naughty Dog could make a new Crash look makes me wish this could happen, and that series doesn't hit my nostalgia the way Sly or Ratchet do, as far as mascot games.

Though I would very much to see a PS4 Sly Cooper. Man, seeing the concept art the guy behind Darksiders did for a Sly game makes me incredibly sad it didn't get greenlit. God damm that would have looked cool.
Yeah, the new engines could make it look gorgeous. Think Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze but as a 3D Platformer. Yiss.

I'd like to see a new Ratchet & Clank as well, yeah. Haven't played Sly Cooper yet but I'm planning to play that one when I have the time for it, have bought a copy of it (first game in the series) not too long ago since it was in the bargain bin at my electronics store.

Need a link to the concept art, please. :3

The numbers are all wrong and your name is nowhere to be found. I:

HippieHobo 1,007
El_Gato 936
RatskyWatsky 579
Dany M 562
Grakl 545
DMPrince 464
Blood Diamonds 423
daripad 406
Henchmen21 386
Caladrius 372

This is what the list looks like to me. I'm still on the list. Didn't know I made so many posts though, hm.

My favorite pajamas are already ripped.. someone
(I know you're reading this, babe!)
tried some goofy-aggressive shit a few months ago and tore them (one of his odd habits: quite literally tearing clothes off of me). I've gotta dig out the sewing kit at some point and try to fix them.

They're soft and warm and cozy.. like resting on a cloud of twink butts.

I never thought I'd have that image in my head

Yay!! NeoGaf is back up again!! :D

Something happen to gaf while I was asleep?

Hey, I've moved up. Last time I checked around xmas I was #11

Sai-kun

Banned
Well, I don't even see you on it. Now I'll never know which of us is winning.
But I am beating Sai-Kun now! :p

Hmph. It's alright.
i usually prefer to be on the bottom anyways

Also feel free to add me on skype: technicolor.sai and I can throw people into the GayGAF chat :) just make sure you let me know your username when you add me.

So I hope I can go to my university's LGBT group tomorrow. I don't know if I can because it may conflict with a class, but I'd really like to try it out.

Plus, you know, the chance to meet new, cute guys and girls. ^_^

Yeah, the new engines could make it look gorgeous. Think Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze but as a 3D Platformer. Yiss.

I'd like to see a new Ratchet & Clank as well, yeah. Haven't played Sly Cooper yet but I'm planning to play that one when I have the time for it, have bought a copy of it (first game in the series) not too long ago since it was in the bargain bin at my electronics store.

Need a link to the concept art, please. :3
Now that they can finally do furred characters justice with tech, almost no one makes games in those series. Go figure. :p

I think you'll like it, the first Sly game. It's different from the other two but still a fun romp. And looking for the art on Google led me back to a GAF thread where someone had already collected it all, ha. I quoted it below to give them credit.

This is what the list looks like to me. I'm still on the list. Didn't know I made so many posts though, hm.
Well if it's accurate, then there's no question who beat who. I gotta step my game up!

Hmph. It's alright.
i usually prefer to be on the bottom anyways

Also feel free to add me on skype: technicolor.sai and I can throw people into the GayGAF chat :) just make sure you let me know your username when you add me.
George-Takei-oh-my.gif

Thanks, I might just do that later. :>

Those first two Sly drawings look too extreme. It's like something they'd do I'd they were to try a gritty remake -- which is exactly what the series doesn't need.

Kater

Banned
Do you have to have a camera to join the skype chat
Nope.

Now that they can finally do furred characters justice with tech, almost no one makes games in those series. Go figure. :p

I think you'll like it, the first Sly game. It's different from the other two but still a fun romp. And looking for the art on Google led me back to a GAF thread where someone had already collected it all, ha. I quoted it below to give them credit.

Well if it's accurate, then there's no question who beat who. I gotta step my game up!
Nobody but Zenimax (ESO Khajiits, yiss) and Nintendo, yeah. A real shame.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it, just have to prepare myself for PS2 graphics again. They were quite rough, as far as I remember.

Thanks for the pix. ;3

Delio

HippieHobo 1,007
El_Gato 936
RatskyWatsky 579
Dany M 562
Grakl 545
DMPrince 464
Blood Diamonds 423
daripad 406
Henchmen21 386
Caladrius 372

Last time I was on this list was OT 2 I think.

Grizzo

Nevermind, then. I know it can look quite good on some guys though, my brother can still rock his and looks really good in them.

Oh yeah it does look good on some guys, no doubt about it... :)

[ QUOTE=DyslexicAlucard;146112005]Nope! It's almost entirely text chat. We do video calls on rare occasions, but day to day it's essentially a chat room where people pop in and out.[/QUOTE]

what's the address? Didn't want to join if it was voice-chat but text-chat is cool, so I'd like to jump in!

Kater

Banned
Actually, they've aged quite well, thanks to the cell-shaded style. It certainly looks better than most games from the ear.
Oh, I can see that. Yeah, Cell-shaded games look really nice even years after their release.

What about the one you used during New Years eve?
That was the TinyChat, the one we chat in now is Skype and we only do TextChat.

Last time I was on this list was OT 2 I think.
Now you are deep down,
a bottom of the list. Ehem, I meant to say,
at the bottom of the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom