• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
Love is what makes you want what you have forever, and you don't care that forever is beyond reach. The unshakable feeling that "it had to be you." More light, more power. Once is not enough. Light of your life. The splendor in the grass. The Ultraviolet Mosaic. And on and on till the very end.

0.jpg

Caladrius

I was mostly joking, but I am numb enough at this point that I'm not really sure what a lot of things are supposed to feel like. It's odd.

Love is what makes you want what you have forever, and you don't care that forever is beyond reach. The unshakable feeling that "it had to be you." More light, more power. Once is not enough. The splendor in the grass. The Ultraviolet Mosaic. And on and on till the very end.

That is a fairly nice (if flowery) way to put it. I can at the very least Identify with wanting to keep what's mine forever.

Well, people say it is colorful but I don't know if it's true.

Yes, I'll be a junior for the rest of my life ;__;

Oh. You tried.

Were you tagged or is it just an oversight? If it's the latter you might want to ping somebody about it.

It's okay, you'll be young forever. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Damn it, I was going to make that joke until I got distracted.

daripad

It's okay, you'll be young forever. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

At least I'll have my head full of hair for the next 10 years.
Edit: Thanks for letting us see your cute face again :)

Oh. You tried.

Were you tagged or is it just an oversight? If it's the latter you might want to ping somebody about it.

It was a punishment for my last thread, Mumei told me once that they rarely give full memberships back after being juniored. I don't know exactly what I should do besides behaving well.

Kevyt

At least I'll have my head full of hair for the next 10 years.
Edit: Thanks for letting us see your cute face again :)

It was a punishment for my last thread, Mumei told me once that they rarely give full memberships back after being juniored. I don't know exactly what I should do besides behaving well.

Aww Daripad, you always make me blush... <3

You should try to talk to a mod about it.

I knew the second I heard it that I had to post it here, hahaha. I'm glad you enjoyed it. ^_^

Yup. I love anything that has to do with Troy Baker. He's my bae :3

Yup. I love anything that has to do with Troy Baker. He's my bae :3

He's pretty awesome. I've had a bit of a rough night, but it cheered me up before heading to bed.

I guess sometimes to make it to the next mountain's peak, you have to traverse a few valleys. It will all work out in the end. :)

Kevyt

He's pretty awesome. I've had a bit of a rough night, but it cheered me up before heading to bed.

I guess sometimes to make it to the next mountain's peak, you have to traverse a few valleys. It will all work out in the end. :)

I'm glad you're looking at your situation in a positive way! Very true. Also you should post more here if ypu ever need to vent or seek some advice. I'm so happy for you that things ate turning for the better. :) And wow, would you look at that handsome guy in your avatar. :3

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Usually 'my favorite' just means 'the one(s) I'm most feeling right now', tbh.

I haven't listened to Hello Detroit, I'll have to check it out. I was going to check out Virgins, too.
You what? Get on that. ASAP. "Hello Detroit" is deep, dark, fantasy. It's from the fairly short My Love Is Rotten To The Core EP.

Grizzo

That shirt reminds me of the 90s because its so big, and of course DK.

Nice shirt.

Happy New Year from AGAF <3

Did your beard grow out even more? It looks good on you. :3

The T-Shirt is really gigantic! :D

It's actually a vintage XXL t shirt I found on eBay a few months ago. And it's really huge. I think people were actually even bigger in the 90s.

hahaha can I maybe offer you a drink first? ;)

Oh, Grizzo. Never change.

Don't worry EG, I won't <3

Somehow I missed this.
Happy New Year to you too!
:)

Thank you guys :D

terrisus

It's actually a vintage XXL t shirt I found on eBay a few months ago. And it's really huge. I think people were actually even bigger in the 90s.

It actually reminds me of a DKC shirt I had back in the 1990s, which had that same style of green on it. But it had a different picture on it instead of the green DK.

Pretty much all of my shirts from around 1998 on still fit me...
But the stuff from before then is too small =(

HylianTom

Banned
My favorite pajamas are already ripped.. someone
(I know you're reading this, babe!)
tried some goofy-aggressive shit a few months ago and tore them (one of his odd habits: quite literally tearing clothes off of me). I've gotta dig out the sewing kit at some point and try to fix them.

They're soft and warm and cozy.. like resting on a cloud of twink butts.

Grizzo

It actually reminds me of a DKC shirt I had back in the 1990s, which had that same style of green on it. But it had a different picture on it instead of the green DK.

Pretty much all of my shirts from around 1998 on still fit me...
But the stuff from before then is too small =(

what other video game related t-shirts do you own?

This DK64 promo shirt looks awesome too:

Kater

Banned
It would probably look really good if you'd combine it with some baggy pants, that would complete the 90's Hip Hop / Skater look.

terrisus

tried some goofy-aggressive shit a few months ago and tore them (one of his odd habits: quite literally tearing clothes off of me). I've gotta dig out the sewing kit at some point and try to fix them.

They're soft and warm and cozy.. like resting on a cloud of twink butts.

I ripped a pair of my pajamas yesterday >.>

I think I'm just getting too big =(
Plus, they were old anyway... >.>

Grizzo

That art style has held-up so well over the years.. good memories!

That's what I was thinking too! DK looks good, he hasn't aged much throughout the years so you could almost mistake him for "Tropical Freeze" DK.

Here are a couple:

shirts.jpg

The one on the right looks great! That picture of Link takes me back. It was EVERYWHERE during Winter of 1998.

It would probably look really good if you'd combine it with some baggy pants, that would complete the 90's Hip Hop / Skater look.

Haha I don't wear baggy pants but that's an idea worth noting!

Oh my, sounds like quite the rascal. As far as problems go though, "partner who still wants to rip my damn clothes off" seems like a good one to have, ha. Can't say I have too much sympathy. :p

Kater

Banned
All this talk about gaming shirts made me curious if there are any cool retro Crash Shirts available somewhere. Would like one, was my favourite game and favourite game character as a kid.

Guess I'll look through eBay as well.

Haha I don't wear baggy pants but that's an idea worth noting!

It might even fit you, you should give it a try at the least. =)

Grizzo

Ah, I had that one. Never wore it, but probably tried dressing the dog up in it, heh. Only game shirt I ever felt was good enough to have out in public was a Ridge Racer 4 tee.

Lucky you! I would wear that DK shirt proudly if I owned it :D

I already did when I was in secondary school (at around 12), those are definitely not my thing. Plus I'm already skinny enough as it is, I don't need pants that would make me look even thinner. To each his own though!

Kevyt

All this talk about gaming shirts made me curious if there are any cool retro Crash Shirts available somewhere. Would like one, was my favourite game and favourite game character as a kid.

Guess I'll look through eBay as well.

Crash Bandicoot?

terrisus

The one on the right looks great! That picture of Link takes me back. It was EVERYWHERE during Winter of 1998.

Those are really cool! I had the best Zelda shirt from 2006 but its all holey and busted now. Makes me really sad...

Yeah, they're both from around the time of Ocarina of Time's launch in 1998.
I believe one was an Electronics Boutique preorder bonus, and the other was from a Nintendo Power catalog.

They're both really worn, but they're still alright.
And they're awesome =)

Kater

Banned
I already did when I was in secondary school (at around 12), those are definitely not my thing. Plus I'm already skinny enough as it is, I don't need pants that would make me look even thinner. To each his own though!
Nevermind, then. I know it can look quite good on some guys though, my brother can still rock his and looks really good in them.

The website finally came back. I was going through withdrawals. :p
Heh, me too. :D

Crash Bandicoot?
Yep.

I'm glad you're looking at your situation in a positive way! Very true. Also you should post more here if ypu ever need to vent or seek some advice. I'm so happy for you that things ate turning for the better. :) And wow, would you look at that handsome guy in your avatar. :3

Yeah, I should post more here, but sometimes it's difficult to keep up, haha. I'm actually fairly active in the Skype chat though, so people who chat both there and here know me. :)

The Skype chat is fantastic, by the way. I highly recommend it to anyone interested. The people there have helped me with so many issues -- though I guess it (technically) also caused my current issue, haha.

And thank you! You're not too bad looking yourself, HH. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom