• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
You what? Get on that. ASAP. "Hello Detroit" is deep, dark, fantasy. It's from the fairly short My Love Is Rotten To The Core EP.

I just did. It is really good. Ambient music is meant to be noisy.

Oh myy...

Boys and girls, I have a question. If you could be any animal, what would you want to be and why?

A human, because self-reflection beats being able to like fly or whatever, though flying would be cool, too.

terrisus

HippieHobo 1,007
El_Gato 936
RatskyWatsky 579
Dany M 562
Grakl 545
DMPrince 464
Blood Diamonds 423
daripad 406
Henchmen21 386
Caladrius 372

This is what the list looks like to me. I'm still on the list. Didn't know I made so many posts though, hm.

This made me check...

I'm 16th.
How did that happen?

I'm sorry...
I post too much >.>

Kevyt

I just did. It is really good. Ambient music is meant to be noisy.

A human, because self-reflection beats being able to like fly or whatever, though flying would be cool, too.

Always so thoughtful. :3 That is very true.

Are we talking an anthropomorphic animal, ie a furry? Or an actual animal?

Sure, furrys too, why not. Mythological beats too. Though real animals (animals that exist in nature) would have been the main point of discussion.

terrisus

Mythological beats too.

lDEfEXy.jpg

Those first two Sly drawings look too extreme. It's like something they'd do I'd they were to try a gritty remake -- which is exactly what the series doesn't need.
Ha, I was going to say those two are my favorites. I don't want a grimdark game or anything but I love love love the style those are dripping.

Nobody but Zenimax (ESO Khajiits, yiss) and Nintendo, yeah. A real shame.
Ha, even without good fur tech, Zenimax Online Studios still managed to make good looking Khajiit. I hope the next mainline game steals their customization tech.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it, just have to prepare myself for PS2 graphics again. They were quite rough, as far as I remember.

Thanks for the pix. ;3
It aged pretty well, and the PS3 HD collection did a really good job bringing them into HD, if you have that. And no problem! :>

Boys and girls, I have a question. If you could be any animal, what would you want to be and why?
Would be more funny to have others guess that.

Kater

Banned

Sure, furrys too, why not. Mythological beats too. Though real animals (animals that exist in nature) would have been the main point of discussion.

Lynx Anthro.

But that is no secret, I guess. >.>

Ha, even without good fur tech, Zenimax Online Studios still managed to make good looking Khajiit. I hope the next mainline game steals their customization tech.
Yeah, the tech was not all that spectacular but they still made it look way better than in ESV. Bethesda, you lay-zs. -.-

Yeah, I'm hoping so as well, it does look great in the media I've seen it featured so far.
It aged pretty well, and the PS3 HD collection did a really good job bringing them into HD, if you have that. And no problem! :>
I have only a PS2 copy since I only have have a PS2 at the moment. Still, I'm sure it will still be fun.
Would be more funny to have others guess that.
Hehe

Sure you did :)
:p

Ahasverus

Oh yeah it does look good on some guys, no doubt about it... :)
I's all about attitude. If you see a guy wearing a nice gaming shirt and the guy is and acts interesting there's nothing in your head that ticks the "nerd" alarm, in fact it could trigger the "cool" alarm.

Nerd guys have their charm though :p

Grizzo

I's all about attitude. If you see a guy wearing a nice gaming shirt and the guy is and acts interesting there's nothing in your head that ticks the "nerd" alarm, in fact it could trigger the "cool" alarm.

Nerd guys have their charm though :p

Oh I agree! I was just saying that some skater guys look hot. I don't really have a type so I could see myself attracted to a nerd as much as a skater. A beard is a nice plus though. Oh and humor... gotta have that too.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Time to go on an RPG adventure to claim the Codex. CHOOSE YOUR CLASS
Leather Daddy
Shirtless Twink
>Dragon Fursuiter
Lubed Up Barbarian Bodybuilder
Vogue Queen

Lynx Anthro.

But that is no secret, I guess. >.>
What? I, for one, am shocked. Shocked!

Yeah, the tech was not all that spectacular but they still made it look way better than in ESV. Bethesda, you lay-zs. -.-
If I can at least recreate my ESO main I'd be happy, ha.

I have no idea what you could possibly be laughing at.
:p

All willies should be freeeeeeeeeee! :D
#freethewillies

I'm thinking of a guessing game with more lewdness
...go on...

dogs, one of many reasons:
41d04ca995793c28621559eabbcfefe7.jpg
This is very relevant to my interests.

You're all 2gay
2fab2curious

I like your version better. :p

yes. pls pm me. I need someone else to talk about giant bomb stuff with. :p
Haha, fair enough reason.

Golnei

Leather Daddy
Shirtless Twink
>Dragon Fursuiter
Lubed Up Barbarian Bodybuilder
Vogue Queen

These class options seem very limiting...

What do I have to roll to choose Vanguard?

Oh myy...

Maybe a blobfish. They're surprisingly cute, and being able to morph into one to float around every so often would be incredibly relaxing.

197a_blobfish_plush.jpg

It wouldn't be too much of a departure from the way I look normally either, so that's another significant positive. And if Mahito Yokota's any indication, they're all accomplished composers.

Though if we were choosing a permanent change of form, the only correct answer is 'posthuman' - especially if your cognitive and physical augmentations didn't come packaged with a biopunk dystopia.

I'll do all three!

Real life: a cheetah. They're high up the food chain, and I'd love to run that fast.

Mythological: a dragon. It's clearly king of the fantasy world. Well, short of a phoenix or something.

Furry: a wolf, I guess. It's the anthro animal that still looks pretty cool, to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom