• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I hate gin. Tequila too.

Can't really drink anything made from herbs/non-grain plants, they taste like death.

Whiskey and rum for me. And vodka on occasion.

mantidor

I'm so impetuous right now ahsdoihdg[phdphgfiohpgft

umop out of control I love it!

My friens left me alone T_T the bastard, I'm not to fond of hitting bars alone, however I'm actually well known in the bar I go to D: I think thats a bad thing. Maybe I'll go.

I had my end of laboral week drink already though.

daripad

Whenever I get a boyfriend he has to be a gamer just so we can see smash tournaments. They are becoming my new obsession, I always dread seeing people playing other games but that doesn't happen with competitive smash.

Bonus, look at this cutie from the tournament:

91fgkkq.png

Whenever I get a boyfriend he has to be a gamer just so we can see smash tournaments. They are becoming my new obsession, I always dread seeing people playing other games but that doesn't happen with competitive smash.

*Jack Nicholson nod*

Is that that Bwett guy? He looks much cuter with the facial hair. Him and the other guy with glasses were a good part of the reason I watched the Smash stream :p

No shame.

Kater

Banned
I am drinking an Irish Wake. I am only 1/3 of the way through and am quite buzzed.

Tally ho~
I don't know what Irish Wake is. 🙀

Your new avatar is really cute by the way. 😍
That was my first drink tonight too!

I'm now half way through the bottle, but have been drinking it with coke after the first drink for funsies.
For a moment there I thought you meant cocaine. 👃

Berordn

The worst part about working on Saturdays is that I have to look at everyone's drunken social media blasts about all the fun they had on Friday :(

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
The worst part about working on Saturdays is that I have to look at everyone's drunken social media blasts about all the fun they had on Friday :(

I even get to work Sundays, as well... Usually up around 5 or 6am depending on the day. The concept of weekends off is so foreign to me!

This kind of schedule doesn't seem to deter a few of the younger people at work, who still show up hung over and bleary-eyed, complaining about feeling so tired. I'm always like, "you know you did this to yourself, right?" which gets me a lovely scowl shot in my direction. I'm too old and boring to be out partying any night of the week, hah.

Meicyn

Gold Member
I don't know what Irish Wake is. 🙀

Your new avatar is really cute by the way. 😍
Yeah, I like it too~

An Irish Wake looks like slurm, and is a mix of OJ, orange liquor, and 151 proof rum. I like to use pineapple/orange mixed juice for a sweeter taste.

I'm part of the Saturday Workers Club as well.

Like Berordn said, it's terrible to get messages, phone calls or a bunch of pics, shoutouts and invitations on social media about how much fun your friends are having. But worst of the worst, is when I wake up at 7, and a friend starts facebook chatting with me, completely shitfaced and still having fun, while I'm trying to find the strength to get up, the will to live.

When it's friday night, I have this rule for my friends:

lduBYhh.jpg

(or at least pretend)

Kater

Banned
Yeah, I like it too~

An Irish Wake looks like slurm, and is a mix of OJ, orange liquor, and 151 proof rum. I like to use pineapple/orange mixed juice for a sweeter taste.
Why did Google show me pictures of some green, gooey drink instead then? You fail me, Google. :/

1e2de8c6150541bb3b33a32d5984d2a9.jpg

The ingredients you listed make it sound really good, maybe I'll try to make one at home next weekend. 😋

Kater

Banned
I got my Mario Kart groove on

photo3copie9jswk.jpg

plus I'm a little tipsy right now to be honest

That's an old shirt, right? The character models look different.

Anyway, more selfies of you are always appreciated. :3

I'm drunk too at the moment.

Vazduh

jesus christ HOW

You mean how come they're tipsy? Well, it's past 11 PM here in Croatia (it should be about the same in Austria and France), so it's an ideal time to get drunk, tbh.

Enjoying some rakija (schnapps) at the moment myself. Everyone's invited.

Ui0AuN4.gif

Kater

Banned
Schnaps is too hardcore for me, but thank you anyway, Vazduh.
I'll drink my sweet sweet Pear Cider instead.

url.gif

I love Cider so so much. <3

Grizzo

That's an old shirt, right? The character models look different.

Anyway, more selfies of you are always appreciated. :3

I'm drunk too at the moment.

yeah it's taken from Mario Kart 64's title screen!

and thank you El Gato <3

Cheers to you!

You mean how come they're tipsy? Well, it's past 11 PM here in Croatia (it should be about the same in Austria and France), so it's an ideal time to get drunk, tbh.

Enjoying some rakija (schnapps) at the moment myself. Everyone's invited.

Ui0AuN4.gif

I'm only drinking beer tonight, nothing too strong. Just some good old fashioned Carlsberg!

All my friends decided to stay home and do nothing. Should I go out alone or would that make me the weird guy at the bar staring and doing nothing? What you say LGBTQZFP gaf?

I dont see the problem with going to the movies alone, but going out alone, that's... Different.

Kater

Banned
Oh, cider's the best. I could go for a pint or two right now :eek:
It's so tasty. It's from Somersby and apparently comes from Croatia. :D

yeah it's taken from Mario Kart 64's title screen!

and thank you El Gato <3

Cheers to you!

I'm only drinking beer tonight, nothing too strong. Just some good old fashioned Carlsberg!

Ha, I knew it. It was my first Mario Kart by the way. :D

I'm already onto beer, but it's Budweiser Budvar. You drinking German beer? Also, what do you think about French beer (if there is any &#128524;)?

I'm 23 and I never had a birthday party period

*sobs uncontrollably*
(&#390;&#8995;)(&#728;&#728;)

Don't feel bad because of that, Rayis.

I'm 23 and I never had a birthday party period

*sobs uncontrollably*
What? How is this possible? Wut?
In either case, I feel sorry for you. There. There. I'm here for you. :(

In other sad news I lost my freaking wallet today. Godamnit. Now I have to go and get all new cards. Sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom