• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LittleBigPlanet Vita |OT| Touch my sack ... boy

MisterC20XX

16VFc.png

Whu? LBP was in the top spot earlier this morning, I swear!

I think...

Is there a quick and easy way to see if a Story level has a multiplayer-only section? I can't remember exactly which ones do and don't.

Trevelyon

wtf is going on? Before work I tried to download the game when it was finally available via 'latest' on PSN and it only gave me a 'buy now' option despite my earlier purchase. So, tried again for my download list 15 hours later after my initial install, failure again.

So now my options are slim, go back to the LBPV 'page' and try my luck, no purchase nor download option available 24 hours after official release. This is really fucked up, urgh!

V_Ben

Banned
Posted this earlier. Syroc's been busy, but they are taking the necessary steps to rectify the situation:

https://getsatisfaction.com/littlebigplanet/topics/littlebigplanet_ps_vita_install_issues_eu_only

If any other issues come up, let either Syroc, gruntosuk, or myself know what's up so we can get the problems taken to the right peeps. getsatisfaction is also another place to get your issues heard as the QA team checks that out consistently: https://getsatisfaction.com/littlebigplanet

Christ, what a bloody mess. I'm now waiting with Sony for a full refund for my lovely £30 progress bar. So i'll pick up the game once i've received that. SCEE is just the fucking worst sometimes.

kadotsu

Banned
I encountered a bug while playing the back-touch introduction. The touch panel just wouldn't activate and I had to reboot and replay the level. Other than that the game is fantastic.

Sorc3r3r

Customer service sent me a mail,
bla bla bla.. i will be refounded in the next days.. bla bla bla.

But as for now i cannot rebuy the game in the store, it is locked for the account i use for the vita.

So no game, no money.

I'm especially sad cause this was my most wanted game of the whole year.

V_Ben

Banned
Customer service sent me a mail,
bla bla bla.. i will be refounded in the next days.. bla bla bla.

But as for now i cannot rebuy the game in the store, it is locked for the account i use for the vita.

So no game, no money.

I'm especially sad cause this was my most wanted game of the whole year.

Did you email them first or phone them? I phoned them and I haven't gotten an email yet :/ Phoning again in the morning.

Louis

I dont want a refund, I just want a download code as soon as possible. The game is already in the retailshops, and I bought it on PSN but cant play it. Very Frustrating.

Cross post from the Achieve Trophies thread of this month

StevePharma said:
Man what a delightful little game LittBigPlanetVita is.

maybe we need to set something up together with the OT to make the "50 unique players played your level trophy" a bit easier

Might be an idea for the OP to make a table/Google Doc of GAFers who have a level/made levels. Not only great to get the 50 plays trophy but also to check out some nice GAF-community levels.

Trevelyon

Gonna try e-mail. But my dealings with Sony Oz have been usually drawn out and laborious.

I doubt I'll get the result I want until at least mid next week at the earliest.

Skyzard

Banned
Gonna try e-mail. But my dealings with Sony Oz have been usually drawn out and laborious.

I doubt I'll get the result I want until at least mid next week at the earliest.

:'( same, pretty disappointed to be honest. Unless the refunds/re-credits come in automatically tomorrow morning with the game available to rebuy/auto corrected I'll be harbouring some resentment.

Tailer

Well I guess I was lucky then cuz I found the game for free :D and then they took it down D:
probably because they're going to refund instead and maybe put it out on friday for the entire EU.
Edit: And I bought the game before, not sure if it showed up for free for everyone or just for the people who purchased it.

Grinchy

Banned
I don't think there are any challenges that require more than 2 people, so in theory you could do them by yourself with 2 vitas. You know you want that new vita in another color. ;)

ZeE2e.gif
Don't even start getting me tempted. That white Vita sure does look sexy.

billsmugs

Just in case people haven't checked, for me the game had jumped up the download list to the top and that download then worked (UK store). The game is worth the wait though!

Also, I know it's hardly a priority with these larger issues ongoing, but when will the free spacesuit costume be available to download?

Downloaded it about 30 minutes ago here in Ireland.

Awesome awesome game, played the first few levels, and it feels less floaty to me than either LBP1 or 2.... hard to tell tho since I'm not an expert in either 1 or 2. It just feels "better".

Fantastic graphics and charm btw. Really enjoying the tutorials so far :)

Jaroof

FINALLY got my order from Newegg!!!
:D

Between this and Borderlands 2, I'm gonna have my hands full for a while.
I'm a happy gamer right now.

From all accounts do NOT do this.

If it's available via search, it's probably the corrupt upload. (but as of this moment, for me at least, an option to 'buy' LBPV exists nowhere)

What do you mean "corrupt"? Mine seems to be working ok so far. Downloaded from the Irish PSN store (via search) 2 hours ago, and I'm through a lot of the tutorial stages without any issues.

Trevelyon

It may be resolved now, in your particular national store, but the people who got shafted hard were those who bought it via the store search.

I would recommend those in EU and PAL territories exercise extreme caution *if buying by way of searching LBPV on PSN. If its available through 'latest' or banner ads, then you should be good to go, otherwise it's a roll of the dice.

magawolaz

I downloaded it 9 hours ago and it worked like a charm.

Just finished the first world, I love it so far.

EDIT: but I can't rate the game on the Store.

Bojanglez

The Amiga Brotherhood
This is extremely frustrating. I downloaded it yesterday after I saw in in the store. It didn't install, but I thought it was just something dodgy with the download. I downloaded again and still no joy, then I saw all this.

It is ridiculous if I have to wait for a refund to be able to re-buy and download again. I am going away on business for a week on Sunday and was wanting to have LBP. I hope they can just alter the download link.

Bojanglez

The Amiga Brotherhood
It may be resolved now, in your particular national store, but the people who got shafted hard were those who bought it via the store search.

I would recommend those in EU and PAL territories exercise extreme caution *if buying by way of searching LBPV on PSN. If its available through 'latest' or banner ads, then you should be good to go, otherwise it's a roll of the dice.

To be fair Sony should make it unavailable full stop if it is not compatible (or broken). I legitimately thought it was out in the EU on 19th so I kept searching periodically as I wanted it ASAP. For me to be shafted because I was desperate to give them my money is poor to say the least.

Twinduct

Poo :/
Seems mine is still borked. 15% and error
(Downloaded it like 2 hours ago).

Btw LBP is available outside search (top banner). But there is no 'buy' button.
Guess I'll have to wait for it to fix itself.

Top Bottom