• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LittleBigPlanet Vita |OT| Touch my sack ... boy

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Had mine since the LBP2 Beta on PS3, seems they haven't changed it and it let me download mine from store straight away :)

OMG give me your beta code if they gave you one. I never get in these betas for the outfit. T_T

Letep said:
Cows on a biplane.

Is a neat idea, but not too amazing since it requires tilting the hardware. I got a top 15% (well was 1% two days ago not sure now) score simply just jumping around on the plane and slightly tilting the hardware to get the cows off. Got up to wave 8 before they started to drop too many cows to where the plane was constantly tilted to where I could rebalance/see-saw it back into place without sliding off. :(

Letep

I'm on the fifth world in story mode, and also going through the creative tutorials while playing the occasional drop in game in community mode.

Create mode is so huge. And intimidating.

OMG give me your beta code if they gave you one. I never get in these betas for the outfit. T_T

Sadly I wasn't in the Vita beta, so don't have a spare code :(

Regarding the 3 hour pin, I got that on my first play through and didn't consider myself to be rushing through the levels. I am now going back to find some more of the hidden bubbles though and attempting to ace them all.

Syroc

Tarsier Studios
What happens if a user uploaded level gets updated? does it push the update or how do you know?

You have to check manually whether a user updated his level. Just press and hold the level page and on the last page it tells you when the user last updated the level.

There is an Update All button in the download list, but you shouldn't press that until after the next patch! *ahem*

Until then the only method to update is to redownload the level unfortunately.

Can you check that in-game or at the LBP.me site? If not, I guess re-rushing through the levels isn't so bad compared to having to delete the save to reget it. So there's a silver lining there.

No, there isn't a way to check that I'm afraid.

Grisby

All DLC costumes will be available before the end of the year.

Do not repurchase content you already own! The issue where it asks you to pay again for content you already own is being looked at right now.
Thanks for keeping us informed bud.

I called Sony this morning about the preorder bonus. I was told that all retailers that had it for preorder should have given out the code for the preorder costumes. They also apologized for the error on the online pass. They suggested I call Newegg and talk with a manager. I'll update when I get a response.

I called Sony this morning about the preorder bonus. I was told that all retailers that had it for preorder should have given out the code for the preorder costumes. They also apologized for the error on the online pass. They suggested I call Newegg and talk with a manager. I'll update when I get a response.

newegg will tell you to contact sony lulz.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.

Here's what you do:

-Run out to a Wal-mart.
-Buy a PSN $40-50 (depending on your state and digital sales tax) card.
-Login to PSN
-Buy LBP PSP2 digitally BEFORE TUESDAY.
-???????????
-DLC OUTFITS (which aren't even as good as the LBP 1/2 launch outfits) PROFIT

I got them automatically via buying the game digitally in the first week of launch. Newegg wasn't an authorized pre-order code center so they'll tell you to call Sony and Sony probably won't do shit. So either 1) forget it or 2) buy your stuff digitally or at Gamestop/Amazon from now on. :/

Ohnonono

This game is pretty damn amazing. I don't see myself making levels cause it looks pretty hard, but playing random stuff is fun. The main story is also a really neat platformer and looks fantastic. I like changing costumes. A lot.

Mik2121

Am I the only one who can't see any text at all on the "LittleBigPlanet Playstation Vita News" filter tab of the Recent Activity window?
I can see the actual windows for the 27th, 26th, 20th... but there's no text at all showing up inside them. I remember the news on LBP2 wouldn't show up many times... it's really weird, because this should be just simple text data.. how comes something like this (not showing up) can happen? :S

Anyway, if someone can see it, mind sharing the content?...

Syroc

Tarsier Studios
What version are you using? Digital, hardcopy, or review copy? What region are you in?
I'll get someone to fix it.

Todays news post is related to this tweet. The ones before were about the Week 1 DLC and a welcome message.

Mondriaan

It's really lame that the only challenges I've seen posted are all of that driller level with the low score ceiling. Is someone somewhere telling people to do this?

darkwing

what does the bell on community levels mean?

and this game is really awesome, glad I went digital, I want this game to live in my Vita forever

Mik2121

What version are you using? Digital, hardcopy, or review copy? What region are you in?
I'll get someone to fix it.

Todays news post is related to this tweet. The ones before were about the Week 1 DLC and a welcome message.

Sorry for the late reply, was sleeping. I have a hardcopy, JP region. And I'm loving the game, btw! (just letting you know :p).

Vee_One

I pulled the pin on this and picked it up last night. Looking forward to getting stuck into it (somewhere between Borderlands, Torchlight and Pandas - the next 3 months are also looking crazy).

Darvan

Did everyone that was in the beta get their Rare Beta Vest email code? I was in the beta and I still haven't gotten an email with the code.

Skyzard

Banned
Is anyone else sometimes finding it painfully slow to try out new levels?

Even more glad we can save them for offline..but still it is a real chore for me - like 3 minutes just to stop the spinning icon and load the graphics (not the level).

Grinchy

Banned
My codes were in my spam folder. The bug killer outfit looks awesome. I'm not sure what to do with it but it could make a cool Breaking Bad outfit.

Ono's got it!

142ED.png

KalBalboa

Banned
My codes were in my spam folder. The bug killer outfit looks awesome. I'm not sure what to do with it but it could make a cool Breaking Bad outfit.

"Your Bug Blaster Vest has arrived- Thanks for your help!"

LBP_BB_Slice_images_body01.png

Breaking-Bad-Hazard-Pay-560x315.jpg

I'm glad I'm not the only one who connected those dots.

GothPunk

Hmm,

Looks like am going to have to contact and find out what happen to my code.

Thank You Guys.
Have you tried logging in the the PSN Beta site? (Where you originally would have gotten your beta code). It should have a listing for 'Beta Vest' where you can retrieve your code.

I never did submit the bugs I found in the Beta, which is a bummer because maybe I would have gotten that Bug Blaster costume, it looks so cool!

I aced all the story levels today, and man did it feel good to get the trophy for doing so. I thought that the story levels were great and engaging. They were all good, but I think the last two worlds had the best levels. I dug the atmosphere, and loved the characters. The only difficult level I played was the second to last one, though. It's not The Bunker hard, but it's hard enough. It's going to be a while before I play that level again, haha. So, now all I have left to do is some side level games, and getting all the items the levels. Then I'm going to attempt to create a level. I hope my creative juices start flowing, but I doubt it. xD

Top Bottom