• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LittleBigPlanet Vita |OT| Touch my sack ... boy

ramine

Unconfirmed Member
I just got LBP on my Vita. Anyone know whether it's possible to use my Wipeout costumes from PS3? They don't show up in the shop.

I just got LBP on my Vita. Anyone know whether it's possible to use my Wipeout costumes from PS3? They don't show up in the shop.

Don't remember if they were in, but check your download list on the PSN store. If it's downloadable, it will allow you to do so.

ramine

Unconfirmed Member
You mean the PSN Store link inside the game? The Wipeout costumes aren't there :(
If there's some workaround, I'd love to know!

Syroc

Tarsier Studios
I assume you are in Europe? If so the costume will be added to the store very soon. As of last Tuesday all costumes are available in North America.

On an unrelated note, play this level by o-tera! It's great. :)

sp3000

Thinking of buying a Vita for this game, since almost nothing on the system interests me besides this.

Are they going for cheap anywhere

Syroc

Tarsier Studios
What about content from past GOTY editions? It really sucks I can't use my MGS4 stuff that I own in LBPGOTY on vita :(

Forgot to answer this the other day; Unfortunately content from the GOTY edition (and other editions that came with additional content) can't be transferred. Only costume you have bought from the PS Store are Cross-Buy.

leroidys

Forgot to answer this the other day; Unfortunately content from the GOTY edition (and other editions that came with additional content) can't be transferred. Only costume you have bought from the PS Store are Cross-Buy.

That's disappointing, thanks for the answer though!

EDIT: I bought the Gravity Rush pack on my PS3 last night, and it doesn't recognise that I own it in the vita store. The store bubble does say 1 free pack available, but it lists it as 5.99, not free. Anyone else have a similar problem?

Syroc

Tarsier Studios
A few people are having that problem actually and Sony's store team is on the case. Have you tried downloading it from your download list? (On your Vita that is)

Have the servers been fixed? Haven't played any community levels since last month because it took so long to get into a level, or the game would drop connections...even though I'd remain connected to PSN.

Skyzard

Banned
Yes they released a patch a week or two ago that made things muuuuch better, not perfect, but a lot better. Still a little slow sometimes but just cancel and retouch the level load/info load and its usually a few seconds. No more waiting forever - and quite a lot of awesome new community levels to check out! The concepts some of things people have come up with - just wow.

Also don't forget to grab your free turkey heads (saw it on the EU shop, think it is free for 2 weeks).

leroidys

A few people are having that problem actually and Sony's store team is on the case. Have you tried downloading it from your download list? (On your Vita that is)

OK good to know. It shows up in my download list but it says "cannot download using a psvita system." Wwhere the download bubble should be.

VanWinkle

My goodness, I played this game last night for the first time in few weeks and I swear it felt like it took like 10 minutes to get into a user-created level. I just had to turn it off after a couple of levels.

Skyzard

Banned

Well deserved!

Beat Halo 4 lol ^_^

My goodness, I played this game last night for the first time in few weeks and I swear it felt like it took like 10 minutes to get into a user-created level. I just had to turn it off after a couple of levels.

Hmm I thought this was fixed? Try trimming your download list.. (i've noticed it likes to get all the icons and info first before loading the level you selected) - sometimes click away if it is taking longer than expected, then select it again - found it to be quite responsive.

Xenon

I just published my take on Super Mario Brothers.

A vita version of the classic, 8bit Super Mario Brothers. The main focus was on recreating the classic gameplay. It includes some of the characters people love from the game , such as working koopas and goombas. It also has a little LBP combos and secrets to spice things up. I hope you enjoy it.

http://vita.lbp.me/v/epk2f

b7e0b7f57aee0cbcc95c8ef943dd50e0695a09c8.png

22009468752f2ed2d665df1288cf38a5de5228bd.jpg

4b7eedc0e8eaee9ce553e26876973c32ac95c886.jpg

I just bought LBP vita yesterday for $20. I didn't think i was gonna like it as much since the previous LBP were not as great of an experience for me. But, i gotta say, holy crap this game is amazing! I can't believe they fit all of this in a portable game, i'm having so much more fun with LBP vita than it's console counterpart, it's the perfect portable game IMO.

I just bought LBP vita yesterday for $20. I didn't think i was gonna like it as much since the previous LBP were not as great of an experience for me. But, i gotta say, holy crap this game is amazing! I can't believe they fit all of this in a portable game, i'm having so much more fun with LBP vita than it's console counterpart, it's the perfect portable game IMO.

The last 3 worlds are amazing. If you like the beginning just wait.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Holy shit. I got a beta vest for beta testing LBP Karting. :D! :D! :D!!!

*wears this sucker with pride* And it's the normal Beta one! :D :D :D!!!!

*presses up on the D-pad 2 times and holds L/R2 and the sticks in the upper directions*

(Now I can gad about LBPortable 2 with a new outfit!)

Gadirok

*presses up on the D-pad 2 times and holds L/R2 and the sticks in the upper directions*

;_;

I was invited and downloaded the karting beta but forgot to actually play it. By the time I had well... the time to play it the beta was over.

I was more dissapointed that Futureshop (a retailer in canada) didn't supply LBP vita preorder codes. I learned my lesson and preordered Allstars from Gamestop instead.

leroidys

How'd you get it? I was in the karting beta :(

Syroc

Tarsier Studios
Patch 1.05 is up now and resolves the issue where empty news items would be displayed in some regions. Someone pointed that issue out here a few pages back. :)

106MB

• Support for additional DLC costumes
  • Interface update to accommodate additional content
  • Fix for freeze when deleting a large number of downloaded levels
  • Locked levels can now be unhearted
  • Improved browsing of Cool Levels
  • Fix to stop a blank photo page appearing on community levels
  • News feeds will no longer display when empty
  • Declining the EULA will now be saved throughout all game areas
  • Fix to remove PlayStation®Store icon staying on screen in certain situations
  • Additional improved stability updates

Gadirok

Oh wow, they sent me the beta vest even though I didn't even install or play the karting beta at all. I was only invited and registered it into my downloads list.

Me and my brother are pleasantly surprised. It looks great on the vita. And now in LBP2 I would drown in the sea monster level :p

Grinchy

Banned
I finally had a major chance to mess with the creator last night. I seriously think I played this game for like 4 hours straight. I never delved too deeply into the music sequencer in LBP2 even though I really wanted to. So last night I learned how to use it and started making some stuff. It's so addicting.

I'm also working on a hoverboard (Back to the Future style) that automatically changes thrusting power depending on the angle the board is currently at to keep it from flipping over.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
How'd you get it? I was in the karting beta :(

PSN message from "PSN" like the voucher codes I got for the money back promotion.

Though they don't go to Sony's handheld, WTF. Only way to find out is to boot the PS3.

KalBalboa

Banned
Patch 1.05 is up now and resolves the issue where empty news items would be displayed in some regions. Someone pointed that issue out here a few pages back. :)

106MB

• Support for additional DLC costumes
  • Interface update to accommodate additional content
  • Fix for freeze when deleting a large number of downloaded levels
  • Locked levels can now be unhearted
  • Improved browsing of Cool Levels
  • Fix to stop a blank photo page appearing on community levels
  • News feeds will no longer display when empty
  • Declining the EULA will now be saved throughout all game areas
  • Fix to remove PlayStation®Store icon staying on screen in certain situations
  • Additional improved stability updates

Patching now, thanks for the post.

tch

If my level contains level links, how does the game handle that when someone downloads my level? Will it also auto-download all linked levels?

Apoogies to Media Molecule and everyone but I finally got around to buying this (didn't wanna add to my ever growing backlog). $20 Amazon deal was too good to pass up though.

My question:

The DLC packs/skins I've accumulated in both LBP1/2 work with the Vita version right?
How do you go about getting it on your system?

Thanks and sorry if this question has been asked to death alrady

Diebuster

Apoogies to Media Molecule and everyone but I finally got around to buying this (didn't wanna add to my ever growing backlog). $20 Amazon deal was too good to pass up though.

My question:

The DLC packs/skins I've accumulated in both LBP1/2 work with the Vita version right?

Just search for them in the PS Store, or look under add-ons for LBP Vita to scroll through everything. If you already have the content on another game, the price will say free. Then you just download and install. You could also just look under the in-game store.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think there's support for every costume. Nothing else though.

Just search for them in the PS Store, or look under add-ons for LBP Vita to scroll through everything. If you already have the content on another game, the price will say free. Then you just download and install. You could also just look under the in-game store.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think there's support for every costume. Nothing else though.

much obliged

My question:

They are being gradually added to the Vita store.

Syroc

Tarsier Studios
Yes, though they should all be available in North America already. There is little we can do about the availability in Europe but hope that the PS Store team will get around to adding them soon.

Top Bottom