• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lots of new pics!! (Mario Party 6, Wario Ware 2, Kururin Squash etc)

Suerte said:
<3 Kururin Squash

Now we have to get married! You can wear the gown.

Wario Ware 2 looks crazy, I'm liking it. I'm glad I was right about Nintendo not going the road of Mario Party rehash and actually put some extra thought into a sequel. The minigames look like a lot of fun. I especially like the gumball machine one.

Also, the new FE almost makes me completely forget about the GC version. I wonder if Nintendo has too!

8bit

Knows the Score
3401420040918_002051_4_big.jpg

!!!

Has Nintendo said anything about Kururin coming out elsewhere?

I'm still annoyed over the talks of brining Paradise out here that resulted in nothing.

Deg

Banned
Stunning. Cant wait for any of these.

Mario Party 6 looks awesome! They improved it further.

Mario Tennis looks to be a new entry in the list of amazing mutliplayer games on the GC

Wario Ware : Duh

Fire Emblem: Need more!

The Yoshi game looks intersting...

Memles

The Mario Tennis shots are absolutely amazing. Less than two months! in fact...only about 52 Days! Wooo!

scola said:
Can some one translate the Yoshi stuff? I am super curious.

Does it use tilt features too? :confused:

Based purely on the screenshots, I'd say that you use the tilt sensor to balance yourself on the exercise balls floating in mid-air.

GDGF

Soothsayer
I remember well over a year ago, some guy from Camelot said something to the effect of 'When you see Mario Tennis, you will be surprised, or you'll know why we took so long' or something like that. I guess he was right :)

Top Bottom