• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '17 PS4 Online league interest thread: Tyronne McKay Memorial edition

nice! hopefully it works...

in other news, i was looking to buy a couple new books for kindle as im having to read more lately, so i was looking to pickup pet sematary and look at the shitty kindle cover of the book:

51BDBgUKaOL.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The shake/crow/rors TI house must be the saddest place in the world right now.

I just got home from that damn 14 inning game. Cueto v Fernandez ends 7-8...

didn't see that coming.

Took my 3 year old nephew and guy was a complete trooper. Didn't complain at all during a 5 and a half hour game.

Somnia

Only on GAF do you get someone to post about sneaking into Hotels to eat free breakfast and say it's not stealing.

brentech

then I read something about Murray saying they were still working on it and hoped to be done by Friday night.

stunned.gif

damn. For me, personally, the game is interesting enough that I would double dip on PC.....if the port is good.
It was a confusing start, and I'm still figuring shit out, but once you understand the basic needs of your exosuit and starship, it's easier to separate items out from what you want to keep where and what you can simply sell. Starting to a get a handle on it.

CB3

I don't think NMS is for me. There are alot of cool ideas in it, but moment to moment it seems tedious.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'm trying to get FMT to name dinosaurs after former Niner Coaches.

He's on a nice, purple drank color moon

brentech

I'm trying to get FMT to name dinosaurs after former Niner Coaches.

He's on a nice, purple drank color moon

I could never take the time to name animals and shit. Just too much going on. Planets are the only thing I have named, not even naming systems.
Maybe if I find something really special.

Lonestar

Even over twitch, it was a very nice looking purple grass moon.

Dammit, PC version, come on

i dont know how to name things :/

i'm also not sure what im doing. i did the first world (that you are put into automatically) and that was cool but then i go out into space and it fucking takes forever to get to another planet (it took my literally 8 minutes of doing nothing but flying straight). i'm probably missing an upgrade because i saw something about a hyperbooster but i have no clue where to get it. oh well!

Lonestar

i'm also not sure what im doing. i did the first world (that you are put into automatically) and that was cool but then i go out into space and it fucking takes forever to get to another planet (it took my literally 8 minutes of doing nothing but flying straight). i'm probably missing an upgrade because i saw something about a hyperbooster but i have no clue where to get it. oh well!

Vaguely heard something about holding r1L1 or r2L2

CB3

And thats the last time FMT ever played No Man's Sky.

CB3

The level of play in this TI just seems so much higher than previous years. Valve probably gets part of the credit for having a pretty damn balanced patch (relatively speaking) this time around. I've been constantly in awe of the players and how close these games are.

i met some alien guy and he stepped up to me and i said you better back down man (but i said it how Omar from the wire would have). then in exchange for me being cool he taught me a word (a singular word) in his native tongue. why would he think that i can hold a conversation with him after teaching me one word?

he had a pretty cool gun available for sale but i didn't have the cash :/

brentech

i met some alien guy and he stepped up to me and i said you better back down man (but i said it how Omar from the wire would have). then in exchange for me being cool he taught me a word (a singular word) in his native tongue. why would he think that i can hold a conversation with him after teaching me one word?

he had a pretty cool gun available for sale but i didn't have the cash :/
Upgraded everything now.
I have like 17 inventory slots on my suit now, and the new ship has 23 I think. (Ship cost 850k)
Bought a new gun for like 40-60k, has 7 slots I think.
Right now I don't need the cargo space for the necessary stuff, but for the items I can sell to build up that bank.

I forgot to set my lineup today too. I wish it would atleast take your previous day's lineup if you forgot.

One day I tried to set it up and it bombed in the middle and did the "trying to connect to the game coordinator" shit.

I figured I'd just do it in the morning since it was late and then I forgot. But really it was valve and their shitty servers' fault!

CB3

One day I tried to set it up and it bombed in the middle and did the "trying to connect to the game coordinator" shit.

I figured I'd just do it in the morning since it was late and then I forgot. But really it was valve and their shitty servers' fault!

Yeah I remembered like 30 minutes before the games started but your lineup had to be set like 2 hours before the stream even started. So dumb.

Top Bottom