• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '17 PS4 Online league interest thread: Tyronne McKay Memorial edition

Rorschach

i would think mcribb will get in. he was too good for too long to not get in. he would be a first ballot if they had won a superbowl.... which they would have if TO didn't go rogue!

its shocking to me that the eagles of the 2000's didn't win a superbowl. reminds me of the niners of the early 2010's!
TO played lights out that SB. I don't blame TO.

Colasante

I haven't set up the thread, but trying to see who would be interested in the annual MGAF fantasy football league? Ez already hit me up saying he wants in but trying to gauge interest to see if its worth setting up.

I'd be interested.

brentech

I'll be out of the FF league this year. Even down to just two leagues last year I did a real shit job of keeping up.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'll be out of the FF league this year. Even down to just two leagues last year I did a real shit job of keeping up.

Thats how its gone for me in recent years.

Aside from that, I feel like alot of modern day fantasy football comes down to whoever drafted some random running back in the 10th round that breaks out due to injury.

CB3

DOTA 2 BRACKET IMMEDIATELY FUCKED

This must be what March Madness feels like.

CB3

Hot take: pa gets first ban against MVP for the rest of TI and they don't win another game.

Hindsight is 20/20 and all that, but I was pretty surprised OG didnt ban PA in the second phase. In a game 3, where your opponents have only won games through the whole tournament with one hero, you ban that fucking hero.

So I went to this programmer event this weekend and one of the guys there used to work on DotA2 and he said at one point before optimization the game cost like $500 a second (or was it millisecond? I should look it up) to run on the servers.

BigAT

So I went to this programmer event this weekend and one of the guys there used to work on DotA2 and he said at one point before optimization the game cost like $500 a second (or was it millisecond? I should look it up) to run on the servers.

You're a programmer and you can't figure out that the game probably didn't cost $1.8 billion an hour to run?

I didn't bother to do the math!

sounds like you need my boy barn

BXcaasU.jpg

brentech

Just got back from the last of our labor/baby care classes. Under 1 month until the due date.

Anything crazy about the games at TI tonight I should know about?

Somnia

Just got back from the last of our labor/baby care classes. Under 1 month until the due date.

Anything crazy about the games at TI tonight I should know about?

Pudge and Techies were picked in the same game by Wings...

and somehow LGD can't break the base here against Secret, it's fucking sad lol

"Formation subs are coming in a Day One patch for Madden NFL 17"

giphy.gif

where did you see this at?

i wish i could talk some sense into EA so they could patch in vision cone. please EA, it won't hurt anyone! you can have it off by default so all your shitty Madden tournament/MUT games can continue on as they are!

Top Bottom