• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

Droplet

blub blub I am incompetent

Players:
01. [m] Palmer_v1
02. [m] UltraJay

On standby:
[m] Kalor
[m] CornBurrito
[m] CzarTim
[m] squidyj

Burbeting

Banned
I approve Sawneeks as my replacement :).

Also sorry guys, was just too demotivated to continue on the game :(. Something in it didn't just click with me. I'll promise to stay more active in the future games!

FluxWaveZ

When is the prospective start date for season 5?

Also, could I get access to the Final Fantasy spectator thread?

Also, also, I'd appreciate it if someone could look over the Battle Royale game I'm heading for balance purposes.

roytheone

Also, also, I'd appreciate it if someone could look over the Battle Royale game I'm heading for balance purposes.

Season 4 isn't even over........

(these things are decided in the post season discussion thread that will go up when hp finishes)

Burbeting

Banned

I can look at it, if you want me to.

roytheone

Might join Avalon. How's Batman coming Roy? You looking to run it after Harry Potter?

It's pretty much done, there are like 2 or 3 small points I may change, but in its current form it's pretty balanced right now.

Don't know when I will run it to be honest. I will probably at least wait until heist and ff are done.

S5 isnt looking that far away, really

we're looking at Harry Potter's conclusion, then review thread (1 week ish), then S5 recruitment thread (2 weeks, ish), then S5 is go

im confident FF and Heist will wrap up fine whilst the review thread and recruitment threads are up

Crab, if you want to run things back, i'm happy to relinquish thingies :>

S5 isnt looking that far away, really

we're looking at Harry Potter's conclusion, then review thread (1 week ish), then S5 recruitment thread (2 weeks, ish), then S5 is go

im confident FF and Heist will wrap up fine whilst the review thread and recruitment threads are up

Crab, if you want to run things back, i'm happy to relinquish thingies :>

Aren't we going to do more mid season games? We're only at two right now and none of the minigames (Blargohunt, Vig game, etc)

Aren't we going to do more mid season games? We're only at two right now and none of the minigames (Blargohunt, Vig game, etc)

it was discussed in the moderators' chat that last season had actually unusual numbers of mid-season games, due to the extended lag between seasons

(CRAB PLS DONT GET BANNED AGAIN)

Sawneeks

Banned
I approve Sawneeks as my replacement :).

Also sorry guys, was just too demotivated to continue on the game :(. Something in it didn't just click with me. I'll promise to stay more active in the future games!

j3Sl62L.gif

Gonna keep the dream alive, Burb! :D

ultron87

oh

i was mistaken

ULTRON HAS KNOCKED PALMER OFF THAT THRONE

because even if they both had 4 wins, palmer had one loss in 2015. ultron had ZERO loss.

ALL HAIL NEW KING OF GAFIA 2015: ULTRON87

and his 4 wins came all from the main games.

ALL HAIL WEREWOLF REBORN

I'd like to thank the Mafia team in Werewolf Reborn for making this all possible. :p

Sorian

Banned
it was discussed in the moderators' chat that last season had actually unusual numbers of mid-season games, due to the extended lag between seasons

(CRAB PLS DONT GET BANNED AGAIN)

Hmm, I think 3.5 went on for a tad long but we need that time in between to run the more experimental games.

I asked this a few days ago but didn't really get constructive responses
Would anyone be interested in a Town Of Salem-themed game? Does anyone think it's an exceptionally bad idea?

Hmm, I think 3.5 went on for a tad long but we need that time in between to run the more experimental games.

Yeah, I sorta agree we should hold off a little on starting season 5 so quickly.

What happened with 3.5 was that the games had been spaced out, NX made for the dead people while the main games still ran, then Election, then GAFIA to close it out, and finally MGS to test outer gafia.

Asides from election and NX at the end, none of those games really ran at the same time. Now, I'm not advocating for 4 cycles, that's a little excessive, but I feel like different people will take different amounts of time to jump back into games. Some people are constantly in them, while others seem to prefer a break. Those breaks can range from just 1 game to 2 or 3, from what I've seen. And in each of the mid-season games, there is always that dedicated audience that will always sign up XD

Would ToS mafia be a semi-open game? I think it would be interesting, but would need to be carefully made so that it's not a direct copy from ToS, which is probably a little unbalanaced as a mafia game. Certain things would be interesting to see carried out, like whispering and wills, while others, like the spy seeing all the mafia posts would probably have to be changed

I would get a possible ToS game triple-vetted before running it

Droplet

Waaait, crap I forgot Heist was a 1-game thing. I'll put everyone in that who also signed up for Avalon as standby. My bad.

Would ToS mafia be a semi-open game? I think it would be interesting, but would need to be carefully made so that it's not a direct copy from ToS, which is probably a little unbalanaced as a mafia game.

Certain things would be interesting to see carried out, like whispering and wills, while others, like the spy seeing all the mafia posts would probably have to be changed
Yeah it wouldn't be a direct copy, but it would keep certain elements, like a list of all roles in the game

Top Bottom