• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Anyone read Fairy Tail.

Do you guys think Erza will still win the battle? Author's "Blood Slashing" at the end is going to trick me but I am not falling for it.

No I don't think Erza is going to lose. Kagura probably stabbed herself because now that she knows it wasn't Jellal who killed her brother, she probably went "Crawling in my Skin" Mode. I can only speculate though.

Yarisugi Companion to Atashi Monogatari
Tama Hiyori
Itoshi no Kana
Iinari! Aibration
Henkoi!
Conveni-N
Ane Comi
Blade Play
Koe de Oshigoto!
Sore ga Kanojo no Seigi nara
Nana to Kaoru
SS Sisters
Kiss x Sis
Gou-Dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora
Nyotai-ka
Oniichan Control
Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashii n da ga.

So I was looking through this list and realizing that I had already checked out and forgotten about the majority of them, when I found one that I hadn't heard of that sounds like a real gem:

Tama Hiyori Description said:
As a boy, Taishi saved a tiny chick (as in an actual bird) that was being bullied by its brothers and sisters. And now it’s grown up into a hot girl who wants to cater to his every whim! Did we mention she lays eggs, too?

The potential here is just off the charts.

dumbyugi

So I was looking through this list and realizing that I had already checked out and forgotten about the majority of them, when I found one that I hadn't heard of that sounds like a real gem:

The potential here is just off the charts.

It was one of the first smut series I ever read. I had read quite a bit of hentai but not much borderline hentai stuff. I also don't remember a whole lot about it, so I might re-read it when I'm done with Naruto.

Horimiya2
gyLeP.png

Ha ha ha

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou 1

This is awesome o_O

Too bad it seems like it's already done and only 5 chapters.

Mangaka-san to Assistant 131

rE47M.png

This is one of those mangas I read but never think too much about. I'm sure the author approaches it in the same way.

I see Pajama na Kanojo's finished. Worth reading [Y/N]?

Solune

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha ep1-2 & ch1-2

776XW.jpg

This is amazing (well, so far) and incredible and I love it. It is the best thing. Also it's great. I went into it super blind. It's really good. I can fill 2 buckets of joy with the joy I'm possessing right now. (and I mean 2 spiritual buckets of spiritual joy, and not the physical manifestation of it. that's just sexual innuendo what the hell.)

The manga goes a bit more in-depth (and I love that about it) but the anime feels a lot better. The only reason not to go with the anime would be that I love this so much that I really just want to marathon the available chapters right now. BUT that would bite me in an uncomfortable exposure later anyway waiting monthly. So anime it is. Also I really really like this. And the CG was fine, don't spread lies. And the queen was fine, better than the manga. It was all okay. No need to freak out. Both adaptions are okay.

So yeah uh, well. Thumbs up? Gunbo we finally like the same thing! What are the chances.

Also I had to edit this post about 10 times to remove all the parentheses and me being distracted. NO MORE. I'm tired of doing it so this is the mess you get. I'm too excited to be coherent anyway.

Ami Koshimizu <3. If you like the first episodes, you will definitely like S&W so I recommend it goes up your wait list! Yuusha's and Maou's synergy is like, a reflection of Holo and Lawrence.

I haven't read the manga yet (You didn't tell me we were doing this!) But I've watched the episodes and enjoying it too!

Where is gunbo anyways... I hope he's not waiting for DmC... He should be discussing MMY since he was pimping it in OT4 ;_;

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou 2-5

That was some really good smut. Wish it was a bit longer.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Awesome tag. I like the pixel avatars, but I never went with one because I'm too set in my ways to change my avatar (read: I like the fact that I can ID my own posts by it)

Tag of the forever right there.

I've never read that mang--

Jesus christ on a sharp pointy stick that's awesome. Did you make it?

That is one mighty tag.

Well deserved and awesome tag.

he got so much swag now

so much swag

All hail the pixel king !

Woah, awesome tag Neorice :eek: Well earned too.

Well deserved.

This is what a mangagaf tag looks like~

Awesome tag. I like the pixel avatars, but I never went with one because I'm too set in my ways to change my avatar (read: I like the fact that I can ID my own posts by it)

Thank you!

I figured that, there's a bunch of people on here who have had the same avatar for years.

upandaway

Ami Koshimizu <3. If you like the first episodes, you will definitely like S&W so I recommend it goes up your wait list! Yuusha's and Maou's synergy is like, I reflection of Holo and Lawrence.

I haven't read the manga yet (You didn't tell me we were doing this!) But I've watched the episodes and enjoying it too!

Where is gunbo anyways... I hope he's not waiting for DmC... He should be discussing MMY since he was pimping it in OT4 ;_;
Wait what I thought I said it. I even said weekend! But I'm sticking to the anime until it's over, anyway.

I will get to S&W eventually, but both my anime and manga wishlists are currently on a honeymoon together until my VN high calms down.. could take a year or two. Also I guess LN high somewhat, since I'm reading Campione and it's pretty neat.

upandaway

I heard a second HxH movie was announced so I guess Togashi won't come back for a while longer then :lol
I still can't believe he skipped the movie AND volume releases without resuming. I bet he's satisfied with taking an extended break because he put up 30 chapters last time and donated an old script, that ass.

From the details of the movie, it's suspiciously similar to the way they made a Kurapika movie to coincide with the arc in the anime. It almost makes me think that they plan on getting that deep into the ant arc.. at minimum we're like 1.5 years away from the point where an extensive Netero movie won't be considered spoilers.

My my, where is all this pessimism when Natsu's losing?
I read Fairy Tail to see Natsu be all amazing and give friendship speeches, even when all odds are against him, he manages to deliver and win, making him amazing character. I think its impossible for him to lose, if he did then this would be a not good series, so Ive just never entertained the idea of him losing.

Jintor

Kanojo wa Sore o Gaman Dekinai manages to cram so many fetishes into it especially in the last few chapters that it is a MUST READ.

Kusahana Ryouta is a normal highschool boy, except that he always wears a full body dog suit and never take it off. Things were just like always until he accidentally dropped the bag of the girl he likes and her sports pants comes out and just when he picked it up he wondered how they smelled, the new homeroom Teacher Kizawa ayame AKA Ayane-Chan catch him in the act. Pleading that he will do anything if she don't tells anyone about this, she agrees but ask him "In exchange will you let me sniffle your body?".

WHAT THE FUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom