• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumbyugi

Shinshoku! Shinaika

Even for an Ika Musume doujin this had a lot of puns. Ika and Nagisa get hit by a giant wave and end up in a cave where they proceed to have tentacle sex. It was well drawn but the puns were horrible. I don't really care for this pairing but it wasn't bad.

My Father is a Loli 1
tumblr_mihpd2KaEb1qbxqfpo1_500.png

I think its a pretty silly concept that seemed odd considering how characters in universe couldnt put the pieces together. But regardless, main character is silly and has a cool best friend, and I like the artwork. Will follow I guess to see what this genderbender genre series has to offer.

My Father is a Loli 1
tumblr_mihpd2KaEb1qbxqfpo1_500.png

I think its a pretty silly concept that seemed odd considering how characters in universe couldnt put the pieces together. But regardless, main character is silly and has a cool best friend, and I like the artwork. Will follow I guess to see what this genderbender genre series has to offer.

Please tell me the main character is a teenager so that "daddy" is now the younger then him/her

scy

My Father is a Loli 1

So I did a double-take when I saw who posted this.

I expected someone else entirely.

Magi

Is Scheherazade a real magi? I mean Sinbad himself said there isn't any positive proof of her status and Mu was being pretty cryptic this chapter...

The only "proof' I can see is that she seemed to sense that Alibaba was a Dungeon Clearer like Judar did in Balbadd.

YAWN

Ask me which Shakespeare novel is best
I think the Bleach vs One Piece debate will end in a stalemate with neither side convincing the other their series is inferior, believe it or not.
Bleach is better though

rouken

I think the Bleach vs One Piece debate will end in a stalemate with neither side convincing the other their series is inferior, believe it or not.
Bleach is better though

This is an objective truth.

hahahahahah. no.

its really a matter of what the reader enjoys.

i for one rate a bleach chapter with a Good or Atrocious rating.

while i rate one piece with a Good or Boring rating.

meaning there's no bad chapter of OP for me, while bleach has ups and downs.

As someone who enjoys both Bleach and One Piece I do find it kind of amusing watching people with OP avatars argue with people over Bleach avatars over which series is better.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
You'd think that OP and Naruto would be the two attached at the hip, at least here everyone realizes Naruto is horribly over rated.

They used to be. The war was always between Naruto vs OP (though it was always rather one sided due to the difference in popularity).

But with the decrease in Naruto's quality, and the decrease in Bleach's popularity, the fan war seems to have shifted to some weird "no one cares about my series' anymore" fanwar between OP and Bleach.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
They used to be. The war was always between Naruto vs OP (though it was always rather one sided due to the difference in popularity).

But with the decrease in Naruto's quality, and the decrease in Bleach's popularity, the fan war seems to have shifted to some weird "no one cares about my series' anymore" fanwar between OP and Bleach.

It'd be awesome if the cuckoos fought against each other instead of trying to drag One Piece down to their level.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Where are you in your first viewing of OP Brazil? Last time I saw you had just finished up part 1

I've actually started Punk Hazard just yesterday. Anime Fishman Island was so goddamn slow I didn't even feel like posting impressions yet :(

Now I'll read through all the volumes I already have and eventually catch up with the manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom