• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YAWN

Ask me which Shakespeare novel is best
I wish we got SBR in England.
I do love how it's only my least favourite Part (Part 3) that's been released over here though... haha... :(

Code:Breaker 210
tumblr_mihaccEfvR1qbxqfpo1_250.png

Pretty good chapter highlighting the reason why Yuuki is easily my second or first favorite tied with Toki still. Yuuki just always manages to rise to the occasion somehow and has his loyalties and such set on the good and right thing and destroying Franken was amazing. Fun chapter and I guess the writer had to balance the fanservice somehow, nekkid Yuuki and Cat Boy then that huge shot of Prince-dono's butt in that huge panel, why.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
World Trigger 2

The part where he broke the bully's leg was hilarious, other than that it's pretty generic right now. Hopefully something happens soon and we don't more awful Takamagahara style pacing.

Akito

Kaoru Mori: Anything and Something
This is a weird mishmash of short stories, illustrations and info dumps. I didn't like the nonsense stories that much, the fanservicey ones were nice but also exceptionally short. Nevertheless it's worth it for some of the illustrations alone.

More so if you happen to have a maid or corset fetish. Mori's commentaries are also as silly as ever.

Akito

Shingeki no Kyojin 1-31

Holy shit.
Indeed.

The entertainment trading company Happinet Corporation and the Inception Media Group have launched the "Manga 2.5" distribution service, which is releasing a line of English-language "motion comic" versions of Japanese manga in video form. Manga 2.5 videos take a Japanese manga and add English voice acting, sound effects, animation, motion, and coloring. The manga titles are available only on the iTunes store in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, and South Africa.

The distribution service launched on Tuesday with two titles: Sakura Kinoshita's The Mythical Detective LOKI, and Ouji Hiroi and Yuusuke Kozaki's Karasuma Kyōko no Jikenbo.
Manga 2.5 is currently streaming the first chapters of each of the manga for free.
ANN

Karasuma Kyoko no Jikenbo (chapter 1)
The Mythical Detective Loki (chapter 1)

Dat coloring, dat animation, dat dub, seems "promising".

Sakuranbo Syndrome 49-53

Man I've missed this series. It's one of the few that has rl shenanigans like work drama (even if it is drama-lite) that I actually find interesting.

Anyway, that's one hell of a cliffhanger. I love how the mental trigger for the MC bailing out was Rena rather than his gf. Really hope there's a misunderstanding or she's exaggerating / faking her condition to get him home or something, because I'd rather she didn't get any younger.

I am also curious too.
I am also also curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom