• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, making someone like him a captain, while he's in puberty, was a really bad idea. Raise him separately, until he's ready to lead, but don't make him captain and give him a big titted vice captain on top of that.

At first i didn't like when Gin trolled him their meeting (after Gin went heel) but he wasn't that off.

Nevermind this endless Big 3 war.
Let's just watch this OPM gif over and over.

i see a possibility of this not ending well.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Do we even have a Naruto defence force?

Naruto is better than Bleach by a lot and God's Beard thinks Naruto is significantly better than One Piece. I wouldn't know because I'm not going to read 700 chapters of shitty shonen bullshit to find out.

bigkrev

Okay, pretty much different answers from everyone. I'll just have to decide myself I guess.

It's for sure not One Piece. I couldn't even make it through the first 2 volumes without taking long breaks cause of how boring it is. Maybe Naruto? I liked the beginning, but I started to hate it after a while.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Naruto is better than Bleach by a lot and God's Beard thinks Naruto is significantly better than One Piece. I wouldn't know because I'm not going to read 700 chapters of shitty shonen bullshit to find out.
Don't nobody give two fucks about what Gods Beard thinks.

At least you kept it straight about OP though. You ain't gotta read it to know that mang.

YAWN

Ask me which Shakespeare novel is best
The only people who like current Nardo are the pairers who fangasm and analyse every single character interaction to prove their sad fictional little romances have a chance of happening, and the battledome nerds who spend days arguing if Nardo is faster than the Raikage, bringing in real life physics into the discussion.
I refuse to believe anyone else likes the piece of crap series.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Don't nobody give two fucks about what Gods Beard thinks.

At least you kept it straight about OP though. You ain't gotta read it to know that mang.

God's Beard is a Manga thread OG.

Don't hate, rookie.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
You're 1000 years too early to be questioning God's Beard.

It's for sure not One Piece. I couldn't even make it through the first 2 volumes without taking long breaks cause of how boring it is. Maybe Naruto? I liked the beginning, but I started to hate it after a while.

I thought they all have various issues which gives them really not so good starts. Probably Naruto starts with the most memorable start and moments, one moment in particular is really unforgettable.

Bleach has atrocious character art at the start (poor Ichigo), and One Piece is just really dull there. A survey of the first hundred chapters of all three would at least give Naruto the advantage of being the fastest to pick up and really raise the action and suspense followed by One Piece thankfully for Baroque Works and then Bleach, which doesnt even hit its stride until way later into the mid 100's.

The only people who like current Nardo are the pairers who fangasm and analyse every single character interaction to prove their sad fictional little romances have a chance of happening, and the battledome nerds who spend days arguing if Nardo is faster than the Raikage, bringing in real life physics into the discussion.

I know several people IRL who always try to argue how great the most recent Naruto chapter was the best thing ever because all they read is Naruto and Bleach makes me a sad panda :(

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!

JEEZE DUDE!!

Why's it gotta be extremes? Why does a person have to be some fanboy psycho or a virulent hate-machine, feeding on the lamentations of the obsessed?

I like all three of the big three, but don't really think about it too much. Just some pictures of dudes hittin each other, what's the big deal guys. "Oh boy that was neat" then I go make a sandwich.

I am not talking about the chapters.

I know but the chapters should be alright this week, the usual shit will happen regardless.

Do they hate Sakura or does it mean something else?

mostly the former though i wouldn't be suprised if people support the latter.

God Beard is the typical old man/Grandpa of mangaGAF, you mostly ignore his "good ol days" rants as being out of touch but yet he will drop some gems once in a while(Santuary, 7 seeds, etc)

JEEZE DUDE!!

Why's it gotta be extremes? Why does a person have to be some fanboy psycho or a virulent hate-machine, feeding on the lamentations of the obsessed?

I like all three of the big three, but don't really think about it too much. Just some pictures of dudes hittin each other, what's the big deal guys. "Oh boy that was neat" then I go make a sandwich.

You are pretty much right except the part when I go make a pizza.

Angry Grimace

This is.....a really bad post. Sorry, but it's GAF, not the YouTube comments section.

aohige

Neo Member
Robot Zantouhei (Robot remnant)

Just read all five volumes of it, absolutely loved it.
At first I thought it was going to just be fantasy World War II and trace its history but with cyborgs... but with volume 4 and defeat of Japan and Germany, and the subsequent rise of the Robot Empire it completely rewrote history lol.
Some might take offense on how every country is portrayed as complete asshats, but to be fair, it does that to all sides involved. Humans are despicable as hell in this manga lol.

Kurita

JEEZE DUDE!!

The truth.
I mean, it's just mangas.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on people that like Bleach.

Angry Grimace

The equivalent opinion is that people who like One Piece don't actually like One Piece, they just read it so they can complain about all the people that read Naruto and Bleach and make themselves feel superior and smart.

Setsuna

I thought the definition of a Quincy was a human with naturally high spirit pressure. This allowed them to absorb spirit energy externally to create bows and arrows. (Though Kubo probably forgot about this, considering he is seemingly making Quincies their own species which 'pass on' their powers.)

that was the history of the Quincy, but the bases of Quincy powers is that they are taught to to utilize outside spiritual forces to create weapons to fight hollows

shinigami are capable of taking spiritual particles and creating roads to walk on as shown by ichigo and unohana (ichigo to a less proficient extent than unohana) and hollows naturally absorb spiritual particles from there surrounding environment.

both are the basics of quincy techniques and both are done by non humans

ichigo not necessarily inherited his powers bach said "his reiatsu's memory's" there have been many examples in bleach of people commenting about ichigo's instincts as if he knows he can do things but does them automatically and withou thought

aohige

Neo Member
Well, there's not a lick of constructive conversation here and just bunch of immature shitflinging, I guess I'll take my leave now then.

Angry Grimace

Well, there's not a lick of constructive conversation here and just bunch of immature shitflinging, I guess I'll take my leave now then.

Actually, nobody is being serious at all. Its basically just an in-joke - pretty much every person who posts in this thread already knows each other and is just in on a long, sarcastic joke. Not that it is, in fact, funny if you have to explain it.

Moosichu

I think if you were to look at the Venn diagrams, people who like Manga is a subset of people who like shit. (Me included) What were you expecting! ^_^

Also, are there any-free pixely avatars lying around? My one is kinda old and outdated now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom